CHAPTER 1 - FRESH START

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

"Whatever." she said and looked back at the teacher.

 

"Where will I sit?" she asked. If she wasn't a girl, I'm really going to beat the hell out of her!

 

She's soo arrogant and she's just a Nerd!! A freaking Nerd people!! 

 

She must be thought a lesson!

 

"You may sit beside Donghae, since you guys get along pretty well." he pointed at me making me grin in success, much to her annoyance. 

 

Well.. Maybe that professor ain't that bad. 

 

I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy this semester. That's for sure. 

 

----

 

I enjoyed our bickering every class, sometimes she would just ignore me much to my dismay.

 

I don't deny that one of the reasons why I love picking on her is that she looks cute when mad. Especially if she scrunches her nose and her eyes widen in anger. I just couldn't help but laugh at her expence.

 

Even though she's arrogant and all, I bow down to her cause she's hella Smart! Thanks to her, I might even have a chance to pass since I cheat during exams, of course without her knowing cause I'm sure Hell will raise!

 

I can't afford to be suspended or I'd be kicked-out! Just one more year and I'd be out of here.. Finding a Job and fulfilling my wish of getting out of this damn school! Booyah!!

 

I looked at the person beside me. I wonder how she knows almost everything in  our lecture but then she's always asleep in class. This gal is truly intelligent, no doubt about that.

 

I stared at her sleeping figure. Her milky white skin glowing from the rays of the sun, her doe like eyes seem at peace, her plump and pink lips seems inviting. I wonder how it tastes like..

 

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT??

 

Relax dude, you're just hallucinating. Maybe it's just the affect of the alcohol you consumed yesterday.. Yeah. Don't drink too much or you might fall for this witch's spell. Careful dude.

 

You can't-Never- fall for her.. She's not your type! You don't date nerds, no swag bro..

 

*breathe in, breathe out.. *

 

Whew, that was a close one.

 

I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket and looked back at my teacher busy with his lecture.

 

Who could text me in this time??  

 

Hey Dude!! Let's Hang-out later in Intro Club! I've got tickets, you can't say no. See ya! 

From: Monkey

 

I chuckled at this.. This guy is really something, I bet he has the Hots for me. Hahahaha

 

Well then, who am I to decline??

 

Free tickets to one of the most famous clubs in Korea filled with Hot chicks and cool beats??

 

Game on!!