Chapter 7 - Realization of our Fish

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

Dara dragged Rhian and excused themselves to the bathroom. Leaving the two guys all alone.

 

"Hey." Donghae greeted to easen out the tense atmosphere. 

 

"What?" Jiyong answered back, raising his eyebrows at the latter. 

 

"Chill dude. Why are you so mad at me? I didn't do anything to you." Donghae defended, seemingly getting pissed by Jiyong's cocky attitude.

 

"You stole my girl." he said with a scowl, glaring at Donghae even more. 

 

" What the are you talking about?? If it isn't your birthday today, I'm surely gonna pound that hella face of yours." Donghae shouted at him, standing up to meet his gaze and height. 

 

"Don't go near Dara, she's mine. Back off." Jiyong growled as he pushed Donghae with a hand. 

 

"What if I don't?? And besides, she's not yours you !" Donghae countered back his attack as he also pushed Jiyong, making the latter stumble to the ground. 

 

As Donghae was about to laugh at the clumsiness of the guy infront of him, their point of interest suddenly came. Rushing to Jiyong's side, she looked at Donghae with hatred and disgust. 

 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM!" Dara shouted at Donghae, making the latter jump from suprise for he haven't seen Dara as mad at she is right now. Even though they bicker alot, she never shouted at her and looked at him in that way. 

 

"Dar, it's not what-" Donghae was cutt-off by Dara as she stood up and slapped him across the face. 

 

"Don't ever show your face again." Dara said, calmer than before but with what she said hurted even more. 

 

How will he live without seeing Dara?? 

 

Will he be able to confess his feelings towards her? 

 

----

 

Donghae's Pov

 

No, this can't be! 

 

I must be by her side! I can't afford to lose her!

 

"Dara, let me explain!" I begged her to listen to me as she continued to ignore me. She helped Jiyong up and walked off. 

 

I looked at the retreating figure of both of them. 

 

I saw Jiyong look back and smirk at me, but I didn't care for all I want is that she'll take me back. 

 

For now, I truly understand myself.

 

I fell in love with her and I can't afford to lose her in my life. 

 

I won't allow that to ever happen. 

 

I lost one of my loved ones before, I'll not repeat the same mistake ever again. 

 

---

 

 

Author's note: 

 

Dear Readers, 

 

As I said before, I won't be able to update this week but then again, my mind won't just seem to be at peace if I don't finish writing this story. Yep, the story is about to end since, well.. I got bored with it already and so are you my dear readers. Sorry if my updates are getting lamer by the second. I sincerely apologize. Maybe the next chapter will be the end of this story of mine. 

 

As for my exams, well, since your ever-so dearest author is a lazy ... well let's just say I barely even studied. LOL. Our exams ain't that hard so, it's fine. Hahaha, I'm pretty conceited right?? Pardon me. Well, I'm still sick and I know sooner or later I'll be suffering Asthma. Oh well. 

 

Enough about me and my foolishness. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I won't force you guys to comment since it's really your  choice. Oh, and also, thanks for those who subscribed recently and those who took their precious time to comment. I highly appreciate it. 

 

Yours truly, 

Majo401cool