CHAPTER 5 - KWON LEADAHH

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

"Dude, where are you going?" Yongbae asked me as I headed out of the VIP room. 

 

"Somewhere. Can't I even roam around my own club?" I asked him back, raising my brows in the process.

 

"Whatever.. Just.. Don't do anything rash. Got that?" He said as he pointed his forefinger at me. What the eff is his problem?? His acting more like a father than my bestfriend. 

 

I waved my hands, dismissing his thoughts of trouble. I assured him that everything will just go well and at place. 

 

I'll make sure of that. 

 

---

 

"Hi babe." I cooed at her, snaking my arm through her waist. I kissed her lightly on the cheek and glanced at the guy she's currently with. 

 

I smirked at the look on his face. He looked betrayed and all that dumb. 

 

I'm just letting you know that she's mine. Just back off.  I said to myself as I let out a triumphant grin. 

 

"Hey Ji. I would like to introduce to you Lee Donghae. He is a friend of mine, actually we are classmates." she said as she would constantly look at the both of us. 

 

"Oh, nice meeting you. I hope you're enjoying the night." I told him in a business like manner as I extended my hand-out for a shake. 

 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong by the way." I said as he took my hand. 

 

I once again smirked as I saw the disheartened look he had on his face. 

 

I'm not really sadistic but seeing this fella sad- who just hitted on my Dara- makes me the happiest man on earth! 

 

He looks pathetic to the core! Especially with that disgusting pout on his face. 

 

So much of a trying hard! You're soo not Cute dude!

 

What are ya', five?? 

 

Totally no Swag.. 

 

My thoughts got interupted by  a stiffle giggle coming from the person beside me. 

 

I glanced at the culprit and was shocked to actually see Dara giggle!!

 

I never seen her smile,  a geniune smile to add.. Much more Giggle like  a school girl!

 

I stared at her, analyzing if this is the same girl who I used to have Fun with.. 

 

This is utmost strange.. 

 

Did she eat anything funny recently and now it's taking effect on her?? Maybe.. 

 

"Are you trying to act cute, huh Donghae??" he asked him as she pinched his cheeks. 

 

So child-like, how disgusting! Dara never looked at me that way before, she haven't even actually pinch my cheeks with such endearment!

 

I could feel the rush of envy running to my system as I look at this Love Birds acting all mushy-gushy. 

 

I can't take the site of this anymore!! 

 

I want the cold-hearted woman more than this love-struck teenager!

 

I wouldn't allow her to fall in love with another man.. 

 

She's only mine!! Mine, I tell you!

 

She's the only one I have who actually cares for me, loves me for who I am and not on the basis of my bank account. 

 

I won't allow anyone to take her away from me. Over my dead-gorgeous body! 

 

 

---

 

 

"Dara, let's dance! I'm bored." I asked her as I tugged her sleeve and showed her one of my puppy-eye looks that I'm sure she can't resist. 

 

I tried this technique before and it always works!! 

 

I'm not really into these things but desperate times call for desperate measures, am I right?? 

 

"arasso." she said as I dragged her into the crowd of people in the dancefloor. 

 

I made my way to the center of the dancefloor. 

 

I own this place so I have all the right to do Anything with it. 

 

The benefits of being rich and powerful is truly amazing.

 

 

----

 

 

We started dancing like how we used to do. 

 

We never really flirted to much with each other.. We just make fun of each other. 

 

True we make out most of the time but we keep it only at that. 

 

I respect her well being. 

 

She might intimidate you because of her silent and creepy area.. but she's really like that. 

 

Aloof and a loner. Preffering to be alone most of the times, listening through her songs from her Ipod or reading books. 

 

Even though she posess these abilities and let's say weirdness well.. I admit.. 

 

I fell in Love with her. 

 

And I won't let anyone take her from me. 

 

No one. 

 

 

-----     

Author's note: 

Thanks for reading! sorry if it's short.. 

I kinda don't feel like typing but I just did my best to update as soon as I can.  

Thank you for the ones who recently subscribed!

 

Replies:

jhamie  : thank you for waiting for me to update. Actually I'm really sleepy already, so I apologize if there are any errors.

akishaire : Thanks for taking your time in reading my story!

lhady_khaori : yep, you guessed it right! And please, don't call me author-nim.. I feel soo old.. I'm still 13, just call me Majo or my username. (;

@daydreamgurl_08 : hahaha, me too. (;

xhai08  DaraHae moments will happen only maybe on the furture chapters. Exams are coming up this week and I haven't even studied.  Same as always. (;

cupidzangel : Hahaha, they are showing there true colors. They are both Dorks. LOL and don't mind Ji about that. Maybe I explained why ji is like that  in this chapter.

 

P.S. : I'm currently using Jiyong's pov.