CHAPTER 4 - BUBBLE POP!

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

I tried my best to stiffle out the laughter that's about to burst in any minute. 

 

Seeing his face that changed from confusion to shock is totally epic! 

 

I did my best to act angry and all to prevent myself from laughing but, I just can't help but laugh!

 

Who wouldn't when this guy is indefinitely funny!! Hahaha!! I never knew he could be this way!! 

 

"Yah!! Why are you laughing?" He asked me in a pissed off manner, obviously offended by my sudden outburst. 

 

"You should have seen your face dude!! It was Hilarious!!!" I told him as I held unto my stomach for support. 

 

I have never laughed this much before and I never expected to laugh boisteriously even. 

 

This guy, he's something special but let's first keep it at that. 

 

I need to make sure that I can trust him. I'm no longer the naive and innocent Dara from before. 

 

I've changed.

 

Changed for the better for myself. 

 

I looked back at the dumbstruck person infront of me, his eyes are wide in horror. 

 

"Yah, why are you looking at me that way?" I asked him and shook my hand infront of his handsome face.

 

"You're weird you know that? First, you were angry. The next moment, you were laughing like a Hyena then now you're acting like you're about to kill someone." He said as he raised three fingers up in the air.

 

"Well, we are the same." I told him as I smiled at him geniunely, mocking him in the process also.

 

"At least I'm not Bipolar." he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

 

"What did you say?? Are you telling that I have a mental disorder!" I asked him, my arms crossed against my chest and both my brows raised.

 

I saw him gulp and opened his mouth but no words seem to come out of it.

 

"Am I really that scary, that you can't even utter a comeback?" I said and laughed again as I saw the tension building inside him.

 

"Yes. I thought that you were going to eat me alive!!" He said as he laughed along with her.

 

"Hey Dar, you really need to control your mood swings.. Seriously, you're pretty much creepy." Donghae said as he regained the courage to speak out, making me laugh again to his statement.

 

---

 

Unbeknown to them, a certain person is glaring at them from afar. His eyes emitting cold stares to the innocent lad talking to His so-called property.

 

If looks could certainly kill, that guy should've been dead in a heartbeat with the stares of this seemingly possesive man.

 

"Hey dude! Stop staring at them, they might melt." said his friend who has been sitting beside him the whole time, watching his friend's anger rise.

 

"I wish they do.."  He answered back, not bothering to look back at his friend.

 

"Dude.. Chill will ya, it's your DAY for heaven's sake!! Have fun!" His other friend said as he enetered the VIP area where they usually hang-out. This place is only for them and the Special Girl of the OWNER of this club. The walls of the room is made of glass with luxurious furnitures fit for the elite. 

 

"I'll totally be." he remarked as he stood up and left his friends wondering what the BIRTHDAY BOY is up to, especially with that smirk pasted on his face.

 

They surely smell Trouble..

 

----

Author's note:

Yey!! I updated!! Hahaha.

You guys know that I don't reread my stories right??

So I apologize before hand for any errors.

That's all!

Thanks for reading!! 

 

 

Replies: 

@ mangofrenzyyy  : true, true so you shouldn't judge a person only by their appearance. Ypu should get to know them better then you can be able to judge them. 

@ lhady_khaori      : I just updated! Hope you like it!! (;

cupidzangel       :  Hahahaha!! True!! Donghae is just too shocked maybe and as for Dara, yeah!! Go On Girl!! 

@ daydreamgurl_08  : I just updated! I'll try my best to update regularly. Hopefully I'll get better. (;