CHAPTER 6 - JEALOUS???

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

I looked at them from afar. Jealousy stirring up inside of me. 

 

Who would've thought that the great Lee Donghae would ever get Jealous over a girl, worst she's not even my Girl!

 

I'm getting a ton more crazy when I met this gal.

 

She can be the death of me!! I have lots of  girls lining up for them to be noticed by me but why is this chick stuck on my head??

 

This is absurd!! 

 

Must get this girl out of my system.. 

 

With that in thought, I proceeded my way to the bar. 

 

I ordered some drinks fairly to distract myself from the burning sensation happening deep inside my chest. 

 

I didn't eat anything funny today, so why am I experiencing this pain?? 

 

Just by the sight of that Vixen with that Jiyong is driving me nuts! 

 

Chill dude, you are not here to think about stuffs.. You're here to have fun.. 

 

Yeah.. Have fun. 

 

"Hey handsome, you alone?" a seductive voice whispered through my ears making me look back and saw a gorgeous lady standing behind me, smiling seductively. 

 

Woah.. That's Hot!  Her curves are emphasized by the skimpy, thigh length dress she's wearing. I continued checking her out up until she spoke. 

 

"Staring is bad.. didn't your parents teach you that?" she said and waved her forefinger infront of me, clicking her tongue and looking at me teasingly. 

 

"My apologies." I said and grabbed her hand and placed a peck on it. Smooth right?

 

"Apology accepted, by the way I'm Rhian. " she said as she offered a hand. 

 

"I'm Donghae. Nice to meet you." I said as I accepted her hand.

 

"Mind if I join you?" she asked as she pointed to the chair beside mine.

 

"Sure no problem." I answered back and helped her with her seat.

 

"So.. why are you sulking here?" she asked as she called the waiter. 

 

"Eh?? No I wasn't.. just thinking about stuffs and all. I'm fine." I looked back at her and saw her staring at me.

 

"Staring is Bad you know, I might melt." I joked and laughed along with her.

 

"You're funny but you're a  bad liar. I know you're thinking about Dara and Jiyong." she said and sipped her drink, tearing away from my sight.

 

"huh?? How did you know them??" I asked her, earning a chuckle from the latter.

 

"We just know each other.. Let's just say I'm Dara's friend and Jiyong's ex." she said as she turned and face me. 

 

"I knew from the start that Jiyong has feelings for Dara but my stubborn heart won't cooperate." she ended with a long deep sigh. 

 

"So, .. Dara knows about it?" I asked her. Hoping she'll say no. 

 

Why am I thinking about these things now?? This is weird. 

 

It's official, I'm Crazy!! 

 

"Nah.. she doesn't.  They are just friends. Jiyong confessed to her for a hundred of times but Dara would only take it as a Friendly love. That's just it." she said as she faced the bar again and continued with her drink.

 

I nodded in understanding. I pity that guy.. The one he loves, doesn't love him back.

 

How lame of him to seek love from someone who clearly won't love him back. 

 

Love is just a myth. It would only bring you pain and sufferings. 

 

With that in mind, I continued my conversation with Rhian. 

 

She's really fun to be with. I wonder why that Guy loves Dara and not her. 

 

She's perfect! She's pretty, hot, witty and friendly. Not like someone I know.. 

 

"May I ask you something?? If it's okay with you." I asked her, hesitant to go on.

 

"Sure. " she agreed and nodded her head. An indication for me to proceed with my question.

 

"What quality in Dara did Jiyong find for him to love her deeply as you say?" I asked her and saw how she stiffened with my question. 

 

Uh-oh.. I think that question was to personal.. Great Job dude!! Don't you know the term Privacy?? 

 

"Oh that.. she's a wonderful person. She may seem distant and cold the first time you meet her but when you get to know her more, she's really caring and loving to those who are close to her." she said as I saw a glimpse of envy pass her eyes. 

 

"Really??" I asked her once again. Thinking about it.. 

 

Dara, loving and Caring?? Pfft.. She's seriously bluffing!! 

 

"Rhian!!" someone behind us shouted in glee. 

 

We both looked back to see the two persons we discussed earlier. 

 

"When did you arrive?? Why didn't you call me??" Dara bombarded her with questions and hugged her tight. Dismissing my presence.

 

Am I invinsible??? 

 

I felt someone glaring at me. So heated that it could possibly make me melt. I looked at the culprit and saw Jiyong glaring at me. 

 

I glared back at him in return. No one seemed to back down in our staring up until the two others caught our attention. 

 

"Donghae." I heard Rhian call me. I looked back at her and saw something different in her eyes. Somewhat pleading for my help.  She clung her arm to me and that's when everything registered in me. 

 

Well.. This is gonna be fun. 

 

I hung my arm to her shoulder and grabbed her to me. 

 

"Hello." I greeted them both, grinning at the stunned look on both of them. 

 

"Rhi, you know him?"Dara asked as she pointed at me. 

 

"Yes Dara and, him has a name you know. He's Donghae." she answered and giggled at Dara's expense.

 

"How did you know each other?" she asked once more. 

 

"I saw him sitting all alone, so I approached him." Rhian said and looked smugly at Dara. 

 

"WHAT??" Dara suddenly shouted making everyone look at her. 

 

Well this is gonna be a looong night up ahead. 

 

I'm sure of it. 

 

-----

 

Author's note: 

I just noticed that the night had soo many happenings and chapter. 

Hahaha, I'm pretty reckless. I just wrote and wrote not minding anything. 

Hahahaha. About Rhian Ramos, she's a Filipina actress and model. (; 

 

I can't reply to your commments as of this moment since I'm not utterly feeling well. 

I'm coughing like hell and my nose is clogged. 

I sincerely appreciate your comments and and your support for me. 

I'll study hard! I'll study tomorrow. 

Hahaha, Procastinators unite!! LOL.

 

I hope all of you liked the update!!

Comment and subscribe!! (;