CHAPTER 3 - ENCOUNTER WITH DARA??

Mystery of Miss Geeky Pants

The loud music welcomed me when  I entered Intro Club, the club owned by no other than Kwon Jiyong. 

 

Kwon Jiyong is one of the most eligible bachelors in South Korea. 

 

His Handsome, Educated and most especially Rich. 

 

Every girls dream man. 

 

How I wish I was him but I'm lucky to be me. 

 

Even though I'm not as filthy rich as that guy or as successful, I'm proud to say that I'm Hella Handsome. 

 

Yeah, you got that right! 

 

Excuse me for being what you call conceited and such but do you think I'm lying?? Ugly people who are only jealous of my Handsomeness says that. 

 

Haters truly gonna hate. 

 

----

 

I was looking all around for Monkey because I left my phone to him awhile ago. 

 

I really hate that guy, he clearly doesn't know how to return other people's stuff. 

 

Remider: Don't ever, EVER let Lee Hyukjae aka Monkey borrow my belongings ever again. 

 

As I was searching the entire club, glamorous at that. I don't want to gawk over his club cause that would be soo Gay and besides I'm not some ignorant bastard.. Someday I'll have my own club, even more GLAMOROUS THAN THIS! 

 

"Lee Donghae, pull yourself together, you're here to look for Eunhyuk right?" I told myself, calming down and returning from my fantasies.

 

"Excuse me, are you alright?" someone asked as she tapped my shoulder. Guessing from the voice it must be a lady, a Hot one at that. I'll  look for that bastard later, I shouldn't be rude right?? 

 

"I'm alright." I said as I turned around and faced her. God! I'm hella right, standing before me is one Hot Lady, Hot is definitely an understatement!! Let me rephrase my sentence. Standing before me now is a Goddess!! Can you believe how lucky am I?? Nah... I'm not lucky,

 

Just plainly Handsome.  

 

"Oh.. Donghae!" she said as she pointed at me and covered poshly. I don't remember meeting a Goddess before.. Don't tell me I got one hella Hot stuff as a Stalker!! 

 

"Hello there." I greeted back as natural as I could but maybe she got the questionable stares I gave her as she mentioned my name. 

 

"Yah! You don't even remember me?" she said as she slapped my shoulder slightly. 

 

"Sorry but, I don't remember knowing a Goddess." I said as I shook my head from keft to right. 

 

"Hahahaha.. You're funny.. I'm your classmate you sicko!" she said as she laughed uncontrollably cute and seductive combined togethter.

 

Who knew a woman can be cute and seductive at the same time?? 

 

Only a goddess can do that! 

 

"Yah.. You clearly don't know me huh?? Maybe it's because of the make-up and stuff.." she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. 

 

I studied her features closely.. She kinda reminded me of my seatmate Dara, but that can't be right?? 

 

I admit Dara is cute but she's a Geek!! A freakin GEEK!! 

 

No geek can pull-out this type of figure and grace. 

 

It can't be her.. I'm sure of it. 

 

"Well.. I'm Dara you ! " she said with slight tension in her voice but still ended with a wink from her eyes. 

 

Leaving me, Lee Donghae, shocked from the portraying events at hand. 

 

Who would believe that Sandara Park, my geeky seatmate could turn out to be a Goddess??

 

----

 Authors note: 

Well, I apologize for not updating yesterday! 

I would really appreciate my dear readers to comment if possible. 

 

One, it makes me happy that someone actually liked what I'm doing.  

 

Second, It would be better also if you correct me or point out your disinterest. 

It encourages me to do better. 

Constuctive Criticism is highly accepted.

 

Third, it can motivate me to update it as regularly as possible. 

If Comments are high in numbers, maybe I could do double-ups. (;

 

Well, that's it for now. (;

Sorry for being demanding but I'm kinda feeling down so sorry if anyone got offended or whatsoever. 

 

Thank you very much for reading and also for those who already commented and subscribed!! 

 

Bye, till the next update!

 

 

Replies:

@sydneymarie : Thank you!! Please keep on supporting the DaraHae Love!!

@lhady_khaori : Hahaha, indeed I'm still 13 turning 14 this Dec. No kidding! 

mangofrenzyyy : more more more more. LOL

Minhyo98  : I'll update as soon as I can. Please be patient with me. Hahaha, I get lazy at times. (;

daydreamgurl_08 : Yep, 13 and Proud. (; Yeah, I'm pretty imaginative. (; Thanks for the sub.

cupidzangel : there is still more to come! Just wait and see. (;