THWWIW ♛ฺ 006

✧ The Heart Wants What It Wants ✧

" Playtime It's over. I got no time to play these games with you." he said, looking into my eyes.

These words. He. Right now. I might get hurt again. But I think It's a time to give him a chance.

" Okay." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He looked shy. He gave me the sweetest half smirk, his tongue slipping out to wet his dry lower lip. He immediately smashed his lips on to mine.I was surprised. I felt his tongue moving out to tease my lips.

Suddenly a group of little girls came out from their classroom.

" eeew, they're kissinggggg." they shouted as they saw us kissing.

" Can you please try to find a new place to kiss?" their teacher said.

" Ah, It's so embarrassing." I broke our kiss and lowered my head against his chest to hide my embarrassment. He wiped his lips from the lipstick I've left on his lips.

" yes, mrs teacher. / ne, seon-saeng-nim." he said, rubbing his neck as he turned around and I was hiding behind him.

" aww oppa, you're really handsome." " he is so cute" "he looks like a prince." they started fangirling when he turned his side at them.

Oh, he is really popular between girls.

" Let's go, girls." their teacher said and we bowed down together and then left. This time hand in hand together. I realized how much I missed this feeling. He escorted me to my way to classroom but then I stopped.

" Jungkook-ah, let's ㅡ let's keep it as a secret for a while." I stuttered as I was begging him.

It took him a few minutes of thinking but then he nodded. He doesn't look satisfied either.

" Um, you don't like it?" I asked him but he didn't reply back which meant he didn't like it at all.

Suddenly Heran appeared in front of the doors. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw us together. My body started trembling. I was scared.

" So, you guys are now together?" she smirked as her arms were crossed. I immediately let go of his hand. 
" None of your business." Jungkook said coldly and pushed her on the right, so I could pass through the door

" Yah!" she hit herself and cursed out loud.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked into the class.

" See you later." he said, fixing my hair.
" What are you doing??" I whispered. He smiled, putting a few strands of my hair behind my ear and then left.

I felt how everyone was whispering about us which made me feel more uncomfortable. It's seemed like they've already thought we were dating.

______________

I was in department of the library where nobody never visited. I sat against the bookshelf and started doing my homework.

" Aigoo, How should I memorize all these words?" I said, running my fingers through my hair. But then my eyes caught someone sitting across the tables. I looked closer and realized It was Jungkook. I stood up and went toward him.

His head was resting against his open books. I sat down opposite to him and started poking his cheeks to make sure if he was sleeping. He looked so cute. I slowly started drawing a line with my finger from his eyes to his nose and then end up on his lips.

Suddenly he opened his left eye. " You wanted to kiss me, didn't you?" he said, blinking his eyes.

" Anyo / No, I didn't." I said.
" So you didn't." he moved closer to me, smirking.
" Byuntae / You et." I said as I placed my hand on his chest to push him away.

Then I heard my phone ringing. I received a texts from my parents.

"We won't be at home tonight. Take care." I read. How unexpected.
" You should come to my house. My mom isn't at home, either. So we could spend more time together" he said, holding my hand.

____________________________

" Ladies first." he said before he opened the door.
" Kamshaminda~ / Thanks" I said,looking around. There were so many photos of him and his mother on the shelfs. I checked them all but one of them was covered.

I was curious so I picked up the picture. It was a picture of Jungkook with a girl with the long black hair. They were smiling and he was pinching her cheeks which made it more cute. But then I discovered something written on the picture. On the top right corner was J❤️S 14.2.2013 .

So, she may be his ㅡ.

" What are you looking at ?" he asked, standing behind me.

" Nothing." I said, placed back the picture where it've been and turned to him.

But then he grabbed my hips as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he placed me on the counter in kitchen.
" So, are you hungry?" he asked, looking down at me since he's so tall.

" a bit." I said.
" Near here is a supermarket. Should we go?" he told and I nodded.

______________________________

It was a beautiful night. His right hand was holding a shopping bag and his left hand was holding mine. I blushed as I felt his fingers entwined with mine.

" What? do you like it that much?" he asked, looking straight ahead.

" Um." I nodded, snuggling up around his arm.

But then Jungkook stopped. I looked up and saw oppa, standing in front of us. But I didn't see Mirae anywhere. I felt how Jungkook was looking at me, waiting for my response.

" oppㅡa" I stuttered immediately as I saw him. He heard it. I turned around as he lifted his head, looking at me. But then I heard a girl voice in background. 
" oppa, let's go / ga-ja."

But why I feel so bad? I'm not with him anymore. I keep walking away.
" Where are you going? My house is on the other side?" Jungkook asked while one of his hand was under his pocket.

" Uh ㅡ" I was confused.
" Do me a favor, stop calling him oppa. It makes me really upset every time I hear you calling him oppa." He said a bit angrily.

" Okay / Araso." I said. I felt somehow ashamed toward him.
_____________________________

We got off from the bus but then it started to rain heavily. He immediately took off his jacket and put it around us to use it as umbrella. I looked at him and then our eyes met. I couldn't help myself. I kissed him and let my lips rested on his cheeks.

" What was that for?" he asked me, giving me a little shy smile.

" Justㅡ" I said as I was blushing.

We run as fast as possible towards the door. Our clothes were totally soaked by the rain. But then Jungkook started ing his shirt before he took it off.

I gulped.

We were standing in front of his door as he was searching for the right key.

" You are cold, aren't you?" He asked worried. 
" I'm okay." I answered. 
As we went in he was looking for some towels. He found one. He put it on my head and started softly drying my hair with them. 
I took it from his hands and started softly wiping his face as he did it to me.

" You look so cute when you take care of me." he said, looking at me as his hands were leaning against the cupboard.

" Pabo / Stupid but in a cute way ." I said, lightly punching his cheek.

He blinked twice with his eyes, giving me a grin. He stepped closer to me and slowly connected our lips.

" Jungkook-ah!" I heard a woman's voice coming from the living room.
" Omma / Mum!" he shouted when he saw her.

She looked so elegant. She was wearing a black long coat which looked really expensive and the heels. She was also wearing sunglasses even though it was night.

" Oh Annyoenghaseo / Hello." I said, bowing down. But she didn't mind me at all.

" Jungkook-ah, when will you come back home? Son, I'm really worried to let you live here." she said but then our eyes met.

" And who is that wench next to you?" she said, taking off her sunglasses.

" Annyoenghaseo Mrs.Jeoㅡ"

" Son, you should stop waste our money with this kind of girls. And what's with your clothes??" she interrupted me.

" Omma / Mum!" he rolled his eyes.

" Oppa, I think I'll leave." I whispered.
" No, I won't let you go. And also it's still raining." he said, grabbing my hand as he stopped me.

{ a/n } At first I'm really sorry for letting you wait so long. I was sick and also busy with school. Hope you guys'll enjoy it and thanks to all for these lovelies comment ❤️❤️❤️
* blowww kisss