THWWIW ♛ฺ 003

✧ The Heart Wants What It Wants ✧

"well nice too meet you" I said, giving her a fake smile.

"let's go oppa" she told him while chewing a gum. He nodded and then they left together. Without saying good bye, he just left.

I saw Sora walking out from the bathroom. I was thinking, if i should tell her about Jungkook. I was scared. What if our relationship will end as soon as she will know it? But as my best friend she have the right to know it.

We order the food and then sat down somewhere near a window.

"um well, you know. I have something to tell you." my arms started trembling. I was scared, what if i'll loose her? I felt really guilty like i just stole something what wasn't mine.

"what?" she said but it looked like she wasn't interested.

"someone kissed me." I mumbled and her eyes were wide open.

"what who?" she shouted.

"jungㅡkook" I said and she was done like literally.

"when??? how??? you and him???" she was confused.

" it's a long story and i just wanna ㅡ" I said but she didn't let me to finish.

"it's okay. It wasn't your fault and i don't own him" she said, giving me her smile.

We were talking about Jungkook the whole time.

" did Taehyung know that?" she asked suddenly and i shook head. "I didn't tell him about it because. Well he kissed me before he've known the fact that i'm oppa's girlfriend. So maybe if he've known it before ㅡ" I said.

"so why didn't you tell him the fact you have a boyfriend" she interrupted me again. But she was right. Why didn't I tell him? I had a strange feeling. Ugh stop.

______________________

I'm doing my homework even it's Saturday. People usually do homework on Sunday but I just want to do it sooner and then just relax. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. I thought it was my mom but it wasn't.

" At 10 o'clock I wanted you to be gone" dad shouted at Taehyung.

" Yeah father-in-law !" Taehyung replied.

" What are you doing here? And at this time?" i asked. He carefully closed the door and kissed my forehead.

_____________________

We were lying on the bed while listening to music. I was lying on the top of him and my head was resting on his chest. His left hand was wrapped around my body and his right hand was playing with my fingers.

"oppaaa, It's late" Isaid, looking at him.

"no, just fall asleep on me" he mumbled and i moved away from him before giving him a kiss. He stood up and styled his messy hair.

"oppa will you be tomorrow at Mirae sunbaenim party?" I asked him as i was sitting on the bed.

" maybe, wanna go with me?" he smirked.

" no just" I said as I stood up to open the door but he lightly pushed me against the door. "go with me" he whispered and then started kissing my neck. As gently as he can. I swear I was about to lose my head altogether.

"go home is late!" dad shouted.

" yeah father-in-law " he shouted back, bitting his bottom lips. The way he bit his lips, it always gets me every time.

" don't call me that! I'm not your father-in-law yet!" dad yelled and we started giggling.

"yes, sir" he replied. Then his eyes met mine. They were telling me that he didn't want to leave me.

" good-night oppa" I said,giving him a kiss on his cheek and then he left.

______________________

Sora and I were preparing for the party.

"I'm so excited" she said while appling on her lips light pink lipstick.

" By the way, What's your relationship with Jung Mirae sunbaenim?" I asked her.

" um she was tutoring me in middle school" she said. And then she suddenly revealed

" I think there were some rumors about her being in love with Taehyung before. "

" what? really / jinjja ?" i said.

" yeah she even confessed to him but he didn't accepted her love" she replied.

" Woah i'm really looking forward to see her." I thought for myself.

" Taxi just came!" Sora shouted and then we left.

______________________

As I walked in I saw Taehyung standing beside his friends. He saw me too. He was walking towards me but then sunbaenim appeared in front of us.

" Hi girls!" she welcomed us, waving with her hands. And I realised she was the girl who stood next to oppa last time.

" Hi! Nice to meet you." I said.

" me too. Aren't you Taehyung's girlfriend?" she asked me and I nodded. I felt so awkward but then oppa came. He leaned his hand around my back and pulled me a bit closer to him.

" Hello" he said and gently kissed my forehead.

" Sora-shi let me borrow her for a while." he said and then he took me away from Sora and Mirae.

He held my hands tightly and he was going to introduce me to some of his friends. As We walked through the corridor into the living room, I saw him sitting on the couch. His girlfriend was sitting on his knees. She was kissing his neck passionatly while ing his shirt. It seems like he didn't like it. But then he looked at me.

While Taehyung was introducing me to his friends, Jungkook still kept looking at me. He didn't care what was his girlfriend doing to him. He was just sitting and drinking alone the whole bottle of wine.

" Hey guys, let's play truth or dare!" Mirae shouted.

" Taehyung-ah, let's play" she said while pulled him to them to join. Oppa didn't want but then they persuaded him. Jungkook also joinded. I didn't join, I was just looking at them.

They spined the bottle and then it pointed at Mirae.

" truth or dare?" one of the girl told her.

" I think I will choose truth." she said calmly. The girls were thinking about what kind of question they will asked her but then one of them said

" Do you still like Taehyung? But not as a friend"

I was really curious what she will answer. But it won't bother me because I know that Taehyung was the man that every girl dreamed of.

"Yes! I still love him." she said shyly. Taehyung looked at her shocked and then their eyes finally met after her confession.

"Let's kiss! Let's kiss! Let's kiss!" everybody shouted. He gave a gesture that he didn't want to but then they pulled them together and their arms were wrapped up in each other. Looking at their self.

I was scared if oppa won't do something wrong but then She pressed her lips on his and my heart just stopped. It was completely shattered into million pieces. I didn't want to see the way she was tasting his lips. I just won't. I suddenly felt that pain.

It took them so long.

" um - um" he gasped while she bit her bottom lip. She secretly grabbed his arm and he just froze. He didn't even look at me.

" they could be a cute couple" "they looks so cute" "aw I wanted to kiss Taehyung sunbaenim too" "I'm so jealouse of her" It looked like everybody wanted them to be a couple which just broke my heart. What, if he developed liking for her?

" Let's go on next turn" the girl said and spinned the bottle. I just didn't know if i should stay or left. I wasn't looking for Sora.

The bottle pointed at Jungkook which made a lot of noise. Everybody had a lot questions for him.

"Oppa, what kind of girl you like?"

"Jungkook-ah are you really in love with someone?"

"Have he been ever in love with someone?" the boy giggled because he knew that he've never been.

"um- yes." he nodded and looked at me.

"It's a one-sided love but it's still beautiful " he confessed while still looking at me. Is he talking to me? Suddenly these words made my heart flutter.

Everyone looked at the way Jungkook was looking. Even oppa looked at me.

_____________________

Taeyung POV

"So, Are you trying to say that you are in love w-ith Raeah?" I asked him. I was totally confused. What's just happened right now?

I felt how my arm was still wrapped in Mirae's hands. But Wait? Where is Raeah? I looked around, trying to find her. I saw her looking at Jungkook. I hope she won't misunderstand that kiss before. Well, I tried to not hurt Mirae, doing nothing but then she suddenly kissed me. But that kiss.

What I actually felt to Mirea was just clearly friendship. But when she kissed me. I just. She was with me the whole time. Why didn't I realise it?

"yes" Jungkook said looking right into my eyes.

"but i won't give up on her" he said. But he seemed a bit drunk.

"Do you think he seduced her?" "Or did he kissed her?" "I think he did"

I heard the couple of girls talking beside me. It was so annoying . I don't think he kissed her.

" yeah, I did it. And her lips tasted great." he revealed.

" what did you just say" i shouted before pulling my hand away from Mirae's. I came near to him and he did the same.

______________________

" what did you just say?" oppa shouted.

" I ki-s-sed your girl" Jungkook said but he didn't finish his sentence.

" and I liked it" he smirked and looked at me. Taehyung strongly grabbed his collar.

" let - her - be! She is mine! I won't give her to anyone! " oppa screamed.

" I won't too" Jungkook said as he pushed oppa away.

" Oh this ," oppa said as he punched in Jungkook face. He felt down and he continued punching him over and over. Mirae and some of the boys tried to stop him. Jungkook stood up and then he hit oppa's eye. I saw how Jungkook's lips were bleeding. Then he left.

I was sad, scared, depressed, confused and shocked. I was standing there doing nothing, feeling so weak. I looked at oppa ,who was also looking at me as he was gasping for breath.

As he took a step towards me, I took a step back. I turned around and left. I tried to run as fast as possible but then he grabbed my hand and turned me to him.

I didn't want to see him and talk to him at least not now.

" When did it happened?" he asked while holding my hand. I saw a monocle on his face. He hurt himself because of me.

" oppa are you okay?" I placed my hand on his face but he turned his face to the other side.

" Why didn't you tell me about that?" he shouted at me. I was scared beacause It's the first time he's talking with me with this tone.

" I'm sorry oppa / Mian-hae oppa. But It was nothing. I don't feel anything to him." I said but he gave me a doubtful look.

"And what about you and Mirae sunbeanim? Do you like her?" I asked him. But it took him so much of time to answered.

" No, I don't feel anything to her. We are just friends" He said but I know he lied.

What just happened to us? This hurt so much. I was thinking, if he still felt something to me. I was confused. But then I realised we needed a break.

" Oppa, let's break up." I mumbled as I was holding my tears. I let his hand, turned around and ran away from him.