THWWIW ♛ฺ 004

✧ The Heart Wants What It Wants ✧

" 1........2.........3" I whispered as I was running away. I thought that he'll stop me but he didn't. He didn't. I cried the whole time. Thinking about him. I just can't believe we just broke up. I was in so much pain.

I took a taxi and went to the nearest club. I walked in and ordered something really strong to heal the scar in my heart.

I sat down and started drinking way more than I used to. It didn't help at all. No matter how hard I tried to forget him. I just couldn't. I drank half of a bottle. And suddenly everything seemed so fuzzy.

It was too late to stay in place like this. I tried to stand up but I lost my balance. Then someone appeared in front of me. He put my arms around his neck and lifted me from the ground. As he was carrying me ,my eyes closed heavily as sleep overcame me.

Jungkook POV

I saw her getting on taxi so I decided to follow her. I walked in the club and sat down somewhere away from her ,so she wouldn't saw me.

Finally she was about to leave. She stood up but then she lost her balance and pitched backward. I came nearer to her and lifted her up. She seemed so drunk.

I gave her a piggyback ride all the way home. She was talking all the way about how she love Taehyung.

" But who are you?" she started giggling, pointing her finger on my cheeks. She looked so cute.

" I'm your boyfriend." I said.

" No way..... Oppㅡa? " she looked at me and pressed her warm lips on my cold cheeks.

" I mi-ss yo-u" she whispered in my ear.

" Okaaay. Give me your phone." I told . I took her phone and called her friend.

" Hi, It is Sora?" I asked. I told her to come and then I returned Raeah's phone.

" Put me down." she begged. I put her down on the bench and crossed my arms looking down on her. Suddenly, she grabbed my tie and pulled me closer to her.

" I need to take off my bra, Its so tight." she said which made me laugh. I was looking into her lovely eyes. I couldn't help. I needed her lips. I kissed her, and to my surprise she kissed back.

" Its driving me insane how i can't have you." I told her as I broke the kiss.

Finallly Sora arrived.

" Okay, I'll take care of her, oppa." Sora said and I just nodded.

" good night" i said and kissed on her forehead.

_________________________

I opened my eyes. I still couldn't remembered what happened yesterday. I didn't even remembered how did I arrive home. I think I just drank a lot.

I was on the way to school. I still felt how my eyes burnt from the crying. I don't want to go to school. I don't know even if I'll be able to look into oppa's eyes. I tried to look calm. But then I heard Lee Sora's voice.

" aw honey, Are you okay?" she said,running with her arms open to hug me. I placed my head on her shoulder and started crying. Then she wipped my tears away.

________________________

We entered the school and I was going to take my books. I opened my locker. But then some papers dropped out from it. I picked them up and read what was written on it.

" You hurt Taehyung's sunbaenim feelings. You deserve to die" " " " Dont dare to look at Jungkook oppa" " just DIE".

I can't even describe this feeling. Why are they doing this to me? But then someone occured in front of me. It was Choi Heran. Before I had realized who stood in front of me she gave me a strong slap.

" So, oppa broke up with me just because of this pretty face?" she said as she lifted my chin up with her two fingers. I was scared. I couldn't did anything. I was weak as my heart. Then she pushed me away and I fell down.

___________________________

Lunch break. I didn't want to go to canteen, what if I'll meet oppa there?

" Does it still hurt?" Sora asked as we were walking down the corridor.

" It's okay" i lied and leaded my hand on my cheeks. It hurt less than before. We walked in to the canteen and I was going to take a tray.

But then he appeared. Jungkook was standing in front of me. He moved his hands to his pocket, still looking at me. His lips were chapped but I didn't want to meet him. I turned around and saw oppa smiling like nothing happened. I was frozen . Honestly, I missed him so much.

All I wanted was to just lay on his chest,feeling his heart beat.

Suddenly someone came. I wasn't sure who was that. She threw down my tray and food ended up on my uniform.

" Oh, I'm sorry" she smirked and I realized It was Choi Heran again. I ignored her and walked away from her but she tripped me over. I heard how they started laughting but then he appeared. He helped me to stand back up.

" Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me. Suddenly they were quiet. I knew they were watching us.

" What do you think you are doing?" oppa said,looking at us. His voice was so cold.

" Mind your own bussines." Jungkook smirked, still holding my hands.

" Let go of her hands." oppa warned him but Jungkook suddenly held my hand tightly and lifted it to make him feel jealous.

Oppa bit his lower lip and then he strongly pounched him and his lips started bleeding.

" Oppa! Stop it!" I shouted and came near to Jungkook.

" What to do / na oetteokhae?" I said as I saw his lips bleeding. I softly wiped his blood with my sleeve but then Taehyung grabbed my hand. He held my hand so tightly.

Jungkook stood up, wipping his mouth from the blood and gave him a punch. I was shocked. But then they started beating up each other.

" Stop it!" I yelled but they didn't stop. After a while teacher came to stop them.

" Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung follow me." she said and they followed her to her cabinet.

" It was your fault!" Heran said, pointing at me and everybody agreed with her. Suddenly Sora appeared and quickly grabbed my hand. We went into toilet and I cleaned myself up.

" What was that before?" Sora asked. She looked so shocked but she wasn't alone. I was too.

"I don't know" I sighted, I was so tired of everything. My life is completely messed.

" you know... yesterday you were drunk and..." She said and I was trying to recall what I've done. " Jungkook."

" Oh, no. Oh, no." I shouted while ruffling my hair.

" What are you gonna to do?" Sora asked.

" I really don't know" I sighted but this time little bit louder.

___________________________

I was waiting for oppa. I needed to say something to him. I needed to confirm something. After a while he walked out from teacher's cabinet but alone. Then he saw me. I slowly came to him.

" oppa -" before I've even said a word, he pulled me into his chest.

" Let's stay like this for a while." he said softly and wrapped his arms around me. I liked it. But then Jungkook appeared. He walked out from teacher's cabinet.

" Jungkook-ah." i mummbled, pulled myself away from oppa but he didn't let me.

They were glaring at each other and my heart started beating wildly. But then I saw Mirae standing in the corner.

" Taehyung-ah, I can't wait. See you tonight." She said, slowly approaching. I looked into his eyes and realised how fool I was. He replaced me. I turned around and ran away. My tears slowly dripping down on my cheeks. That feelings are back again. Then I heard Jungkook. He was running after me. He grabbed my hand and softly slammed me against the lockers.

I kept looking in different ways, trying to hide my obvious tears. But then he kissed me. I tried to push him away but he stood still. He pressed his lips more forcefully onto mine. His tongue slowly caressed my bottom lips. He was kissing me gently and softly. My whole body was trembling.

" What are you doing?" I whispered against his lips.

" let's date."