THWWIW ♛ฺ 001

✧ The Heart Wants What It Wants ✧

 

Except Sora and my boyfriend Taehyung I didn't know anybody here since we have moved to Seoul.

"Yah Kim Raeah how about we go to a club tonight?" Sora asked me.

"No, we are still 17 and school is tomorrow."

"Just one more time, pleaaaaseeee"

"They won't let us, cuz we are still under 18!"

"Don't worry i will take care of it." I was really nervous because of what would happen if the police would arrest us and mum with dad...UGH I didn't want to even think about it.

"Okay" I gave in.
_____________________

We left without telling my parents of course. Finnaly we arrived to the club.

The music was so loud and they were playing our favorite song. We went inside without difficulties. I felt really excited maybe just because of music. My body was about to explode.

"Raeah, lets get something to drink !" she whispered and I just nodded.

"Taehyung won't come?" she asked me curiously while dancing beside me. I shook head with a sad look on my face and continue dancing with her.

As we were on our way to bar, there was a boy sitting there. He looked cold. He was holding a glass of whisky and his left hand was placed on that girl’s waist who was sitting next to him. She looked like his girlfriend.

"Who is that?" I asked Sora while secretly pointing at him.

"Who? Oh, he is Jeon Jung Kook and that girl next to him is his girlfriend Heran. He is the hottest guy from our school and he is also good at everything, that's why he has loads of fangirls.His girlfriend isn't nice tough. Don't try to even look at him because she gets jealous easily. She is no joke."

"Are they from the same school like us?" I was shocked.

"Yes. It will be interesting if we end up in the same class as Heran this year." Sora said.

We went straight to the bar and Sora order two beers. Omg, he was checking us out. When we sat down, I looked at him. Jungkook glared at me like he was scanning my face. I tried to avoid eye contact.

____________________

After a few minutes I went to order another beer for us. As i turned around there was a guy standing behind me and I spiled my beer all over him.

"Ugh." he was so angry.

"I'm really sorry." I quickly grabbed some tissues and realise that this guy was Jungkook.

Suddenly, he took off his tshirt revealing his muscular body. I instantly looked away because i was really shy. He threw away his t-shirt. As he came nearer to me I closed my eyes.

"2 beers please." he said to the bartender and left. His voice was really soft and manly.

Wow I didn't even believe what did just happened. Just calm down, everything is fine. I went back to find Sora beacuse it was getting late. When I finally got to her I grasped her wrist and we left together.

___________________

I was standing in front of my new school. I go inside to see where my new classroom is. Suddenly I felt someones arm wrapped around my shoulders. I could smell his parfume and my eyes got closed slowely.

"oppaaaaaa" I said happily and he softly kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"i missed you so much, did you find your class?" he asked and I shooke my head. Sudennly I saw Sora running to us.

"Let's go! We don't want to be late" she told me a quickly grabbed my wrist.

"byeee" I gave Taehyung a sad look and he send me a sweet blow kiss.

_________________

When we came into our class I sat down next to the window .Sora was sitting right behind me. I turned around and suddenly that girl, Heran showed up. She was wearing a lot of make-up and around her was a group of girls.

"It's already getting interesting." Sora whispered.

Well i didn't mind her. I open my book and started reading. I plugged headphones in my phone cuz i was getting bored when i heard a girl screamed.I turned around and saw Jungkook coming in. All girls were dying as he came in. He sat on table in front of Heran.

"Why did you called me?" he asked her and softly messed his hair. His arms were in his pocket. His posture was so cool. It seems like he wasn't listening what she was blabbering to him. His sight kept wandering around the room till our eyes met. Again. We were looking into each others eyes.

"Is he looking at me?" I gulped. My heart started beat little bit faster.There were butterflies in my stomach. He looked back at his girl and then left.

"Didn't it seem like he was looking at us?" Sora asked.

"I don't know , do you like him?"

"How did you know that?" and her eyes started shining.

"Even blind would noticed that" i laughed and soflty punched her shoulder.

"And yesterday when he took off his t-shirt, he looked incredible." she was literally melting like "his body waa" it was annoying but also cute.

_________________

"Ugr, finally lunch timeeeeee" Sora yawned while stretchting her arms.

"Let's go!" I grabbed her arm and we left together. As we walked in cafeteria I looked around if there wasn't Taehyung. But my eyes catched Jungkook. Again. He was sitting at the table eating his lunch.

"Oh that's Jungkook!" she pointed at him and started jumping.

"Yah Lee Sora, calm down." I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Let's get some food, I'm hungry." I told her and we stood in line to get food. After that we sat down and I saw Taehyung. He was with Jungkook. Wait Jungkook and oppa? They seem so close. I was a little bit confused. He was talking to some pretty girls. They were really pretty.Then I waved my hand at him but he didn't saw it.

"Maybe he's just busy talking with tㅡ" she suddenly stopped

"Do you think that he told them he has a girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Well, ㅡ"

And then I heard the group of girls talking about Taehyung and Jungkook. They were sitting behind us.

"Godness Jungkook oppa looks so hot today."

"Taehyung sunbae is so handsome,sweet and inteligent." "I have heard that he's single."

"At least we have chance on Taehyung"

"But I want Jungkook more" "Heran is lucky " "But Jungkook is a player." "I heard that he dated about 14 girls." "Jinjja / Reallly ?"

Sora also heard what the girls were talking about "Well, maybe he didn't have achance to tell them."

I hoped so. I let it go and started eating.

___________________
Jungkook POV

I saw her walking in cafeteria. She looked like she was searching someone. She looked at me. But I don't think that I was the one she was looking for. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating.

" Jungkook-ah, Where have you been I didn't saw you on first lesson" Taehyun said.

"Man, I was on rooftop" I told him and gave him a handshake.

Suddenly I noticed that she waved her hand at Taehyung. I looked at him but he didn't notice her. I was curious what kind of relationship they had. After a while Heran came.

"opppaaaaaaa" she screamed. Ugh she is so annoying. I stood up and tried to avoid her but she grabbed my hand. Damn she is so strong.

_________________________

"opppaaaaaa" I heard the girls scream.

"isn't that -"

"Choi Heran" told the girl behind us. I turned around to see who was that but it was pointless.

Jungkook left and he wasn't paying attention to her at all.His arms were in his pockets as usually but then Heran grabbed his right arm. He didn't look very happy.

"What's it is this time?" he rolled his eyes.

"oppa, didn't you miss me?" she tried to kiss him but he avoided her lips.

"well, Heran lets break up" he said angrily and gently took her arm from his.

"WHAAAT neo micheoseo? / are you crazy?" she shouted and he looked at her.

"Did you think that we could be together?" he laughed lightly and turn around from her.

"i tought-" tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks what messed up her make-up. He turned back to her as he slowly lift his head.

"oh, you really tought -" he smirked.

"I've never had feelings for you." he told her and after that he looked at me. Again. Heran came nearer to him and gave him a slap " this is my goodbye gift" she told him and left. He lifted his eyebrows and then left too.