. Grocery Shopping ?¿

Nicotine

"What kind of noodles do you want?" 

It's been 6 months since they met, and they couldn't get enough of each other. Jinhwan decided that he was going to move into her apartment, because Soohyun needed the protection and company. He lived alone, too, so why not? 

 
In these cases, most men would usually stay in bed with their girl to kiss and hug and all that fluff. But Jinhwan didn't want to move too fast with Soohyun, and he knew that she didn't want it, either. So he never crossed the imaginary line at her door, and it made Soohyun giggle at his obedience.
 
Now they were grocery shopping together, and they were earning a whole lot of glares for their PDA.
 
She was walking, gripping the cart lightly as she rode on the bar below, her feet not touching the ground. Jinhwan placed his arms around her and onto her hands, pushing the cart and holding Soohyun up.
 
"I don't know, I can't cook." she laughed, sipping the bottle of yogurt they had previously picked up. "Neither can I, but what's there not to try?" Jinhwan collected a least 4 different types of noodles and tossed them into the cart. This trip wasn't even about the food anymore; they just wanted to be together, 24/7.
 
They assumed their previous positions and continued moving. Suddenly, Soohyun stepped down and turned around in Jinhwan's arms. He stepped back quickly, shying away from her.
 
This wasn't the Jinhwan everybody knew before. That person would've kissed her right on the spot and would have never let go, and he would tell her that she was the most beautiful person on the planet. Then he would brush her cheek with his thumb and bite his own lip, making her shy. A player.
 
But the current Jinhwan was afraid to hurt her, that if he went too far, she would leave. For good.
 
But Soohyun grabbed his arms and put them back around her, Jinhwan staring at her in surprise. "I know you're being cautious, Jinhwan. And I appreciate it, I really do. Just don't change for me, okay?" she said, grinning up at his face. He nodded quickly and returned the smile. Soohyun bit her lip.
 
"I think I love you a lottle."
 
"Lottle?" he asked, cocking his head slightly to the right.
 
"Yeah, like tiny bits and pieces of me are growing to love you, yet I still love you as a whole. A little and a lot. A lottle."
 
Jinhwan chuckled and swooped down to kiss her cheek.
 
"Yeah? Well I love you a lottle."
 
Soohyun smiled again, and Jinhwan's heart suddenly fell. She was smiling so much more these days, and her arms had healed from the happiness. What if one day, he just decided that their relationship didn't have any more sparks, dropping everything and leaving?
 
The sad thing was that he didn't have to imagine it, because he knew that no matter how much he tried to prevent it, it was going to happen anyway. There was still Jinhwan the player buried beneath his skin.
 
Soohyun took another sip of the yogurt and laughed at herself as she felt the cold moisture rest on her lip like a mustache. Jinhwan smirked and kissed her, the yogurt off and enjoying the sweet taste of instead. She laughed at the fact that his tasted like cigarettes.
 
He was going to miss this.