09. - A Kisung Chapter

Every Day is a New Day

 

Kisung Pair

 

 

____________

 

Hyosung was still stunned about what happened earlier, but she decided to ignore what just had happened.

"Kikwang..." Hyosung tug on the edge of his shirt.

"Hmmm..."

"Where... are we exactly going?" 

" We are going to... WHAT!?" Kikwang then realizes that they were in a total different area, but there were kids everywhere.

"What is this!?" Kikwang was confused about all the little children running around.

"Oh.. It's .. A Kids play area?" Hyosung read the sign.

"Come on Hyosung... We gotta get out of here.. Before we get into-" Kikwang was turning the other direction, but accidentally smacked a kid with one of the bags he was holding. 

"Oh! Are you alright!? I didn't mean to do that!" Kikwang started getting flustered when the little boy started crying.

"Aish Kikwang.. Be careful! There's kids everywhere! So don't be swinging things!" Hyosung then picks up the little boy and holds him until he stops crying.

"There there.. it's okay.." Hyosung patted the little boys back. On the other hand. Kikwang was feeling guilty and sad. Part of it because it was his fault for hurting the kid, but the other was because he got scolded by Hyosung.

Then Kikwang approached the kid. 

"Annyeong~ Sorry about earlier.. You okay?' Kikwang did his aegyo, but the little boy didn't seem to like it. He stuck his tongue out and gave him the look.

Kikwang was taken back a little.

"Hey.. Are you okay now? Where's your umma?" Hyosung gently put the boy back down.

"Umma?.... Don't know.." The little boy looked around the area trying to find his mom.

"Kikwang.. We have to help him find his mom..." Kikwang nodded his head.

 

- 30 Minutes later -

 

Instead of actually finding the little boys mom. They were too busy playing around. Well Hyosung and Kyung were..

Kikwang on the other hand was feeling a little jealous for some reason.

"Hyo~ Kyung hungry..." Kyung cutely says.

"Aww.. Okay! Let's go eat then... Come on Kikwang!' Hyosung smiles.

"Tch.. I don't know why you need me to eat with you guys.. I'm just a third wheel.." Kikwang mumbles.

"What was that Kikwang?" Hyosung turns towards him.

"Nothing.. Don't worry about it..." He smiles sweetly towards Hyosung.

They sat at one of the tables that were empty. Kikwang placed the bags of food on the table, and sat down across from Hyosung.

"Okay.. What does Kyung like to eat?" Hyosung smiles to him.

"Meat!"

"Meat! Okay.. We have that..." Hyosung takes out the box that had the meat inside. Then starts feeding Kyung. 

"You like it?"

"Mhmmm.. Kyung LOVES it!" Kyung chews with food in his mouth. 

"Hey.. Eat first before you talk..." Hyosung wipes away the meat sauce that was all over his lips.

"Hyo umma... Kiki wants some meat too..." Kikwang tries to act like a baby.

"Hmmm.. There's no more for Kiki.." Hyosung grins.

"Awww.. Hyo umma... Why you so mean to Kiki.." Kikwang pouts. Hyosung ignores him and continues feeding Kyung.

"U-UMMA!!" Kyung ran to his mom. 

"Oh Kyung! Where have you been!"

"Hmmm.. No where..."

"Aish... You little liar.. You scared me! Even though I only lost you for about 40 minutes! Are you trying to kill me!"

"Sorry umma..." 

"Well... let's hurry and meet up with your  father.. He's terribly worried about you too.."

"Okay umma~" Kyung smiles and holds his mothers hand as they walked away.

 

Kikwang and Hyosung stood there a dumbfounded.

"What.. Just happened?" Kikwang asked.

"His mother came back and they had a mother and son reunion.." Hyosung smiles.

"Hmmm.. Makes me feel like having my own kid too..." Kikwang smiles staring at Hyosung.

"And why is that?" 

"Kids are very cute and loveable... When your feeling down or sad.. They can always brighten up your day with just a smile..."

"Oh... Your right! I don't know if I want to have a kid yet though..."

"I know... Cause your gonna get fat right...." Kikwang quickly covered that stupid mouth of his.

Hyosung looked at him and smiled. She had her fist clenched under the table.

"Lee Kikwang... What did you just say..." 

"I said your probably gonna get fat after the baby is born..." Kikwang then covers his mouth again. 

"Lee Kikwang... You got 3 seconds before I -"

Kikwang got up and sprinted out of the play area. He didn't want to hear what else Hyosung had to say after 3 seconds.

 

 


 

A/N :

 

HURRAY! Finally.. I UPDATED xD

Excuse me for the boring chapter! I'm not really as satisfied with it, but I hope you still enjoy this Kisung chapter!

What couple do you want to see in the next chapter ? PLEASE comment below ! The one with the most votes I well make a chapter for them next!

I am doing this because... I feel bad for not updating for SO long! 

Soo... Do you want another Kisung chapter ? Or....

 

  • 4D Pair
  • Sweet n Spicy Pair
  • YAH! You wanna die? Pair