10. - A Sweet n Spicy Chapter

Every Day is a New Day

 

Sweet n Spicy Pair 

 

__________

 

 

"Princess Jieun! Oh princess Jieun! There seems to be a terrible problem~" Yoseob calls from behind the dressing room.

"Oh my! What could this problem be?" Jieun gasps.

"I.... I broke the zipper...."

"...... Can you please repeat that..." Jieun leans her ear against the door.

"I... Broke... The.. Zipper..." Yoseob holds the broken pants in his hand.

"You WHAT!? Open the door" Jieun puts her hand on the knob turning it angrily.

"WAIT! You don't wanna do th-" Jieun pulled the door open with all her might. 

"Yoseob! Let me see the....." Jieun pauses. Looking at Yoseob's bare body. Her jaw opening slightly.

"I told you not to open the door..." Yoseob chuckles.

"Or... Did you do that on purpose?" Yoseob leans in closer to Jieun.

"Of course not!' Jieun covers her eyes turning around, but then see's someone about to approach. She puts her hand on the door knob pulling it back in. 

"What are you doi-" Jieun covers Yoseob mouth with her hand, and put a finger on her lip with her free hand.

"Shhhh~" Yoseob eyes widen. He didn't know Jieun was this daring, but he was still shy from his little experience with women. Then he heard foot steps from the outside. 

"Do you need help with anything sir?" One of the worker lady's knocked on the door.

Yoseob quickly removes Jieun's hand from his mouth.

"Nope, but I do need help finding a size for this shirt..." Yoseob grabs the shirt from the hook.

"What are you doing?" Jieun quietly whispers holding back Yoseob's hand. The only reply Jieun got was a wink. She stares at Yoseob confused.

Yoseob opens the door with the shirt in his hand.

"O-Oh... W-What size d-do you need..." She looked away from Yoseob trying to hold in her blush.

"I think I may need a medium.. Small is.. too small.." Yoseob hands her the shirt.

"I'll b-be right b-back s-sir.."  The worker walks away quickly. 

"Cute...." Yoseob smiles walking back inside the dressing room.

"So... Are you gonna leave or do you want to watch me change?" Yoseob chuckles.

"Y-You... You babo! How could you expose yourself like that!" Jieun slapped his arm softly.

"What do you mean?" Yoseob tilted his head to the side.

Jieun points at his abs. 

"Oh this! Just something I want to show off.. These babies need to be showed to once in awhile you know.." Yoseob smirks. 

"Your so arrogant.... I mean.. Your packs are even bigger than your face.." Jieun giggles.

"Yah... You wanna die?" Yoseob teased holding strands of Jieun's hair. Jieun shook her head no.

"Aish... When did we become like Sunhwa and Doojoon?" 

"Your right.... Let's drop it...." Yoseob let's go of Jieun's hair.

"Come on.. Let's go find the others.." Yoseob walks out of the dressing room.

"Ummm.. put on a shirt at least..." Jieun looks down at Yoseob's abs.

"Hmmm.. Maybe I feel going out like this.. What do you think?"

"Umm.. If you want.. I mean you have a.. NO.. Put on a shirt!" Jieun strongly demanded.

"Okay... Anything for my Jieun..." Yoseob grabs his shirt putting it back on.

"Alright... let's go princess..." Yoseob grins dragging Jieun out of the room.

"Wait... What about the broken zipper and your shirt?"

"I don't want the shirt I was just showing off..."

"Heh... What about the zipper?"

"Pretend that it never happened, and leave it to the workers..."

"But... I feel guilty if we do that...." Jieun looks at the ground.

"Jieun... You want to know something about the pants?" 

"Hmmm.. I don't care..." Jieun shrugs.

"Okay.. Well.." Yoseob pulls Jieun closer whispering into her ear.

"WHAT!? Are you serious..." Jieun looks at Yoseob hoping he was joking. He shook his head.

"Aigoo.... Why can't you be more careful..."

"Careful? Yeah... Like someone would gently take off pants hoping the zipper won't break..."

"Your right.. Let's leave..." Jieun holds Yoseob hand as they walk out of the store, but the worker from earlier stopped them.

"Umm.. The shi-"

"I changed my mind. Thanks for your help though.." Yoseob smiles cheekily. The lady nodded.

"Ah! Jieun.. Let's put on the new shades we bought!' Yoseob shakes Jieuns shoulder excitedly.

"Okay!" Jieun giggled from his childish actions pulling out the shades. She hands Yoseob's to him and slips her's on.

"How does it look? Do I look like a celebrity?" Yoseob poses.

"Yeah... You look like Yang Yoseob .."Jieun laughs.

"And you look like Song Jieun!" Yoseob puts his arm around Jieun's shoulder, but was disturb by a tap on the shoulder.

"Umm.. Excuse me you two.." 

Jieun and Yoseob turn their attention to the two guys in front of them. There eyes widen. The officers from earlier...

"Were sorry! We didn't mean to do anything!" Yoseob panicked bowing down to them.

"Uh.. Okay?... Well.. Have you seen a group of people with a hanbok on?"

"Oh... Nope.." Yoseob gets back up.

"Okay.. Well.. If you do can you report them.."

Jieun and Yoseob nod slowly walking away. They watched until the two guys left.

"Yoseob-ssi... That was SO close! I literally wanted to die right there!" Jieun puts her hand on her heart.

"I know! I was seriously about to go crazy once they laid eyes on me!" Yoseob wiped off the beads of sweat falling down. 

"Well.. We better go find the others... We gotta warn them that there still on the search for us.." 

"Your right.. Let's GO!" Yoseob holds onto Jieun's hand as they ran to quickly find the others.

 

 

 


 

A/N :

 

Hope you readers weren't too disappointed with this chapter!

But... Sweet N Spicy pair got the most vote!

Now ... What pair shall be next? :3

YAH! You wanna die? OR 4D ??

PLEASE comment! kamsamnida ! >w<