07. - RUN!

Every Day is a New Day

 

 

- Author's POV -

 

Everyone was fascinated by everything they saw. As Hyosung was about to walk across the street. A rather large object was about to hit her. 

"HYOSUNG!" Kikwang pulled Hyosung before she got hit. Hyosung heart rate was going crazy. 

"T-Thanks Kikwang.."

"Jeez... Do you want to die early!?" Kikwang scolded Hyosung. Hyosung just giggled. While everyone shook their head.

"Where are we even going!?" Sunhwa looked around. Unfamiliar with the place.

"I don't know.. Just read the stores name I guess." Doojoon answers Sunhwa's question.

"Oh! Lookiee~ Clothes!" Sunhwa shouted excited to go.

As she was about to run off to the clothes store. Doojoon quickly grabbed her hand. 

"Sunhwa-ssi! Remember! The most IMPORTANT items FIRST!" 

"But Doojoonie. . Not everyone has to buy food! We can split up remember.." Sunhwa shows her puppy dogs eyes to Doojoon.

"Man.. That's just disgusting.." Yoseob commented about Sunhwa's eyes.

"Yah! You wanna die? I'll GLADLY help!" Sunhwa pushed her sleeves up making a fist with her right hand. 

"Oh I'm SO scared!" 

"You two quit it please!" Jieun shouted between them.

"Sorry..." Yoseob and Sunhwa both said at the same time. 

"Anyways.. Sunhwa idea was pretty good. How about the Kisung pair go get our food first?"

"Ki what?" Hyosung looks at Doojoon confused.

"I said.. How about the KISUNG pair go get our food first?"

"Kisung? What the heck is this!?"

"I just combined Kikwang's and your name together! Sounds cute right Hyosung?" Doojoon wiggle his eyebrows.

"Dude... NOT cool!" Hyosung rolled her eyes.

"But Hyo! I LOVE IT! KISUNG!!! KISUNG KISUNG~" Kikwang sang out loudly.

"Kisung... Doesn't sound so bad...." Sunhwa smirked. 

"I.. I don't like that smirk you got on your face Sunhwa..." Hyosung backs away slowly. 

"KISUNG KISUNG KISUNG!!!!!!" Kikwang sang even louder.

"YAH! Knock it off!!" Hyosung shouted at Kikwang. 

"But Hyo baby ! It sounds SO COOL!

"You did NOT just call me baby!" 

"Ouuu ! Things are getting SPICY!" Yoseob laughs out loud with Doojoon and Hyunseung. 

"Hey.. You and Jieun can be the Sweet n Spicy pair!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Oh~ I'm sweet!" Yoseob cheekily smiles.

"Umm.. No.. Your the spicy one and Jieun-ssi is the SWEET one" Doojoon points and Jieun.

"Oh.. I don't see how Yoseob-ssi is spicy though?"

"Because I'm hot right..." Yoseob grins.

"Sure.." Jieun says agreeing.

Everyone then turned their attention to the Sweet n Spicy pair.

"I..W-What I mean w-was..." JIeun started to become flustered.

"Jieun-ssi... Do you.. Perhaps.. Like our aegyo king?" Hyunseung asks Jieun. While everyone stares at her.

"No.. W-What I mean wa-"

"So... You don't think I'm hot..." Yoseob lips pouted and he went to go hide behind a sign that was to small for his own size.

"Yah.. We can see you behind that stop sign!" Hyunseung chuckles.

"Anyways.. BACK to our main point in todays life.. How about the 4D pair go look for some bathroom supplies.."

Everyone was silent. 

"Who's 4D?" Hyunseung asked.

"Ummm.. Hello.. YOU!" Kikwang and Yoseob both point at him.

"Oh me? Haha funny guys!" Hyunseung laughed.

"Umm.. No we weren't joking ..." Yoseob and Kikwang both looked at him seriously.

"WHAT!?" Hyunseung exclaimed. Everyone then started laughing.

"Oh today is just too funny!" Zinger laughed.

"Your with Hyunseung too! So that makes you guys the 4D pair!" Sunhwa pointed to Zinger.

"There's no way I'm 4D!" Zinger shouted at Sunhwa.

"I agree with Zinger-ssi! Hyunseung walks next to Zinger.

"But we ALL disagree with that!" Sunhwa laughed while the others laugh too. 

"You guys are so lame.. " Zinger crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hey Sunhwa-ssi..." Zinger smirked. The light bulbs has just went on inside of her head.

"Yes?" Sunhwa smiles.

"So... If Hyunseung and I are the 4D pair.. How about... You and Doojoon-ssi be the YAH! You wanna die pair!" Zinger smirks widely. Making Hyosung, Kikwang. Jieun, and Yoseob burst out into laughter.

"YAH! YOU WANNA DIE!?" Doojoon and Sunhwa shouted at everyone angry.

Then suddenly. Two people with uniforms on walk up to them.

"Excuse me, but you guys are causing public disturbace..."

"P-Public what?" Jieun asks.

"Public Disturbance. You are making too much noises. I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave."

"L-Leave? Excuse me? Who are yo-"

"We are terribly sorry! This won't be happening again.. So.. If you please... Well be on our way....." Doojoon covers Yoseob mouth as they slowly walk away.

"Wait! You guy's com-"

"RUN!!!!" Hyunseung shouts and grabs onto Zinger's hand. While Kikwang, Hyosung, Jieun, and Sunhwa run for their life.

"YAH! YOU PEOPLE GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!"

 

 


 

A/N :

 

What did you think about this chapter?

I was actually laughing a little by myself while writing this! HAHA xD

Also forgive me for any grammar or spelling errors ! >.<

ANYWAYS... Comment & Subscribe to keep me UPDATING !! ^_____^