04. - Good Night !

Every Day is a New Day

 

Hyosung's POV

 

We kept reading the so called "The Guide To Life" book. I mean did it magically appear from no where?, and how in the world did we end up here!?

 

As 5 hours passed. We kept ourselves entertained with the books. Making a few jokes here and there. Finally sleep took the best of us.

 

"I wanna go shopping~" Sunhwa yawned.

"Me too!" Jieun smiled widely.

"I can just dream of it now. . ." Hyunseung dooze off to la la land. 

"How are we gonna go shopping without even any money?" Doojoon asked.

"Right.. I think it's called getting a part time job?" I tried thinking back to the book.

 

"Were thinking too much into this! Let's learn more first!" Kikwang gets up and lays down on the couch.

"I wanna sleep too~" Yoseob acts cutesy. 

"Then you sleep on the floor. ." Kikwang stuck his tongue out.

"Yah! Your not fair..." Yoseob crossed his arms over his chest and pouts.

"I thought you were my husband~" Yoseob whines.

"Yah! I'm not your husband! I'm getting a WIFE!" Kikwang gets up to smack Yoseob on the head softly.

"Alright you two.. Break it up. Husband and wife are not suppose to fight after just getting married." Doojoon comes between them.

Kikwang gave Doojoon a death glare. While Yoseob just ignores the comment.

"I.. Wanna go to sleep now." I stood up from the chair to stretch.

"Yea.. Me too.." Kikwang goes back to lay down on the couch.

"Well.. Let's decide ROOMS!" Sunhwa shout excitedly.

We all ran upstairs looking in the bedrooms.

They were only 2 master bedrroms and another 2 smaller sized rooms and the rest of the two bedrooms were medium sized.

"Yah! I was here first!" Sunhwa and Yoseob were now squeazing through the door trying to get to the bedroom. 

"Hey! Where are your manners!" Yoseob complains trying to fit through the door.

"You have NO manners to us women as well!" Sunhwa complains.

"Women? You? Where?" Yoseob pretends to act dumb now. 

"Hey you two! Settle down! Let's just play it fair! Stone-Paper-Scissors!" Hyunseung annouced. Sunhwa and Yoseob dropped their fight and went along with Hyunseung's idea.

As we played Jieun and Sunhwa won the first master bedroom.

"Ha! I got it! In your face Yoseob!" Sunhwa sticks her tongue out and rushes to the room and dances around. Jieun giggles. 

 

"Don't mind her Yoseob. Get used to it. Since were all gonna be living together." Jieun pats Yoseob on the back gently as she was heading towards her room.

 

"LIVING TOGETHER!" Yoseob shouts suprised.

"With HER!" Yoseob points at Sunhwa.

"Aish ! Have any manners? No pointing!" Sunhwa angrily shouts.

Yoseob looked at Sunhwa in a disgusted way. Sunhwa also did the same. We all just laugh at the two. 

Yoseob and Hyunseung won the other master bedroom.

"Ha! I got one too! In your face SUNHWA!" Yoseob dances around as he and Hyunseung head to their room.

"Man.. Such bad luck." I complained.

"Same here.." Kikwang had his head hung low.

"Well at least we got the medium sized room Hyosung-ssi. Your right next to me!" Kikwang smiles.

"What! Really!?" I shouted excited to go check out my room. Mine was on the left side of Kikwang's.

I went to go check out Zinger's room. I started to laugh.

"Aish.. Laugh all you want." Zinger looks away angry. I went over to hug her.

"Must be hard huh?" I laughed more. Her room was a smaller then mines. I started to feel bad, but hey. I won my room fair and square.

"Man.. I wished I had to Master room." Zinger complains.

"Yea we all do Zinger-ssi." I pat her back then headed back to my room. At least their was a bed their, but none of us had any blankets or what so ever.

"GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!" I shouted really loud.

"GOOD NIGHT!!" Sunhwa and Jieun shouts back.

"GOOD NIGHT!" Doojoon shouts as well.

"GOOD NIGHT PEOPLES!" Yoseob and Hyunseung screams.

"Aish! Just go to SLEEP peoples!" Kikwang complains with the noises.

"GOOD NIGHT!" I heard Zinger next door.

 

We all had to catch up on our beauty sleep, so were off to learn more tomorrow!

 


 

A/N 

Just decided to make a quick update! I'll probably add another chapter sometime this weekend. If not... 

Please wait for next week! xD

Comment of what you think of the chapter also ! 

I'm also thinking of changing my poster. Well if you don't mind much.. :P