01. - Every Day Life

Every Day is a New Day

- Hyosung pov -

 

I was walking through the village. It was a very hot day. It hasn't been raining for a while now. It's always been hot. I was carrying my wooden basket to go harvest the plants. We always had to work 24/7. It's tiring. I wish we would have a free life with freedom. I used to live with my umma , appa , and sister, but I don't wanna think about the past right now. I have to work for the owner of this whole village. Psh.. Who am I kidding? Everyone works for the mistress of the village. A cruel and evil lady if you ask me! 

 

"Aish.. The air is so humid. "  I thought out loud to myself. I went to go to the fields to go water the vegtables and fruits that were now begining to grow. Then I saw one of my bestest friend. Jieun.  "Jieun !!" I shouted happily. "Oh! Hyosung unnie! How are you?" "Sweaty..." "Eww.. that's gross." "Haha.. Do you wanna help me water the whole feild?" "Sure.. I got nothing to do right now. My umma and appa went outside the village to go run some errands." 

Jieun went to get a pail as well. "You know.. I wish there was a better way to water all the plants.. This is complicated." Jieun spoke as she filled the pail up.

"I agree... Or it could at least rain for once..." I looked up at the clear sky. Not a single cloud in the air.

"Jieun ! Hyosung !" A voice called from a far. I looked over to see Zinger and Sunhwa. "Sunhwa!! Zinger !!" I waved excitedly. 

"Young lady keep it down out there !!" An old ajumma shouted. "Minhae ajumma!" I bowed down.

"You need some help with your plants again?" Zinger asked. " Yea...Thanks." "No problem!" Zinger went to grab a pail and so did Sunhwa.

"Hey! Zinger why did you splash water all over my clothes!" Sunhwa whined. " I didn't ! I was just filling the pail up!" "Yea right.." "Really! I mean it!" 

"Well too be fair..." Sunhwa had a grin on her face. Then she splashed Zinger with water. "Hey!" Zinger shouted. Sunhwa ran away laughing. "You did not splash water all over me!" Zinger grabbed her pail of water and chased Sunhwa around the field. 

"Haha you can't catch me !" Sunhwa shouted as she went in front of me. Then Zinger splashed her pail at Sunhwa, but missed and got me. 

"Zinger......" I looked at her with my "oh no you just didn't" eyes. "That was Sunhwa fault for moving!" Zinger pointed at Sunhwa. "But it was your fault for splashing the water all over the place!" Sunhwa pointed back at Zinger. "Well three can play it that way then!" I grabbed my pail and started to chase both Zinger and Sunhwa around. All three of us just started laughing. 

"Aigoo.. These kids.." Jieun shook her head left and right as she was watering the plants. 

 

***

 

- Kikwang pov -

 

I was having a bad day. My girlfriend Min just broke up with me for Joon. Lee Joon! I mean what's so good about him? All he is , is conceited !

Trying to show off his abs and flatter my girl! And Min said I was boring too ? Well sorry for being boring. 

I was carrying the new fresh towels I just washed. "Kiki!" I heard someone call my name . It was Yoseob. One of my best friends.

"Yoseob.. I'm having a bad day." I pouted. "Awww why? Is it about Min ah ?" Yoseob asked as he put his hand on my shoulders.

"Yea.. Girl trouble... she broke up with me for Joon.." I looked at the ground as I was walking at a slow pace. "Ahh I see.. Well there are always other girls out their for you." Yoseob smiled. "Yea, but I really liked Min..." "Kikwang just try to forget about her.. I'm sure there's a special someone for everyone!" Yoseob smiled. I smiled back in return. "Yea.. I guess.." 

"Hey! Zinger Hyosung !!" 

Yoseob and I looked at a girl with long brown hair shouting at two girls with a strange hair color. Orange.

I looked over at Yoseob who was looking at the girl with long brown hair. It seemed like he was love struck. "Awww... our Yoseob is finally falling in love!" I .

"Yah babo! Who was the one all depressed just a minute ago!" The now redden Yoseob shouts back.. "Yah Yoseob! It's just a joke!" "Yeah yeah what ever.." Yoseob pouts.

As we continue to walk we met up with our other closest friends Hyunseung and Doojoon. 

"Hyunseung! Doojoon! Guess what? Our Yoseob finally found love !" I shouted across the village. "Hey !" Yoseob shouted at me. 

"Oh really!?  Who's the lucky girl!" Doojoon and Hyunseung ran over to us. "Over there.." I pointed my fingers to the girls at the field. 

"Which one? The two orange hair ladies? or the other two brown hair ladies?" Hyunseung asked. "Well.. The one with the longest brown hair." I looked over.

"Oh yea? She's cute." Doojoon spoke. "Hyung!" Yoseob shouted as his face turned red. "Don't worry! Just kidding." Doojoon sticks his tongue out.

"Oh! I just remembered something!" Hyunseung spoke up. "What is it ?" Yoseob asked. "The village mistress wanted too see us all for something.." 

"Yea? Do you know why?" Doojoon asked curious. "Molla?" Hyunseung shrugs his shoulders as he was now walking ahead of us with Doojoon.

As we heard the girls giggling I turn to look at Yoseob who was looking at the girl with the long brown hair.  As I was walking I just stopped. Then Yoseob crashed into me. 

"Oi! Kiki what are you doing ? Stopping like that!" Yoseob punched me softly. "Well.. You were to busy staring at that girl.." I grinned. Yoseob face started to turn red again. "Argh!! Just shut up about it would ya.." Yoseob says annoyed now. "Sure..  because you well probably dream of her now." I winked then ran up ahead to catch up to Hyunseung and Doojoon. "Yah!! Get your back here muscle babo !!" Yoseob then runs to catch up with me as we all now head to see to village mistress.

 


 

Authors Note : First chapter finally done ! ^3^

Well comment if your interested in this story ! Because I want to know if I should contine this story or not? And sorry for the crappy looking pictures :p I just started learning how to use it (; No worries though! Practice makes perfect ! xD