02. - Let's pick sticks!

Every Day is a New Day

- Hyunseung POV -

 

"How long do we have to wait? It's been TWO hours now!" I complained. "Well .. you know how the mistress is busy all the time.." Yoseob spoke as he was drawing random things with a stick on the dirt ground as we were all siting on the mini deck waiting for the lady.

I looked ahead seeing four figures walking. They all look so familiar... "AH! That's it!" I thought in my head.

The two orange haired ladies and brown hair ladies. Well I gotta say their the most pretty girls I've seen in this village.

"Yoseob... Isn't that the girl you liked?" I pointed at the girl with the long brown hair. "Yah! Don't go around pointing at people! They'll know were talking about them!" Yoseob smacked my finger down.

"Ah Minahae.." I saw Doojoon and Kikwang shake their head left and right. "What?..." I asked, but they never answered back.

"Ah! Excuse me.. Do you know where the mistress is?" The girl with the lighter orange hair asked.

"No.. We were waiting for her for about two hours now..." Yoseob pouted.

"Oh.. Do you mind if we join you guys then?" The girl with the long brown hair asked. "Of course!" Yoseob smiles and pats the seat next to him.

She just giggles. "Oh! Sorry! We forgot to introduce ourselves!" The girl with the long brown hair exclaimed.

 

**** After intorductions ***

 

- Hyosung's POV -

 

"Wow.. You waited that long? We would of just left be then!" I chuckled. "Agreed, but these guy's wanted to keep on waiting." Doojoon looks at them.

"Hey! I got an idea.. Let's go check out that abandoned shrine! I heard that their's spirits that watch over it.." Sunhwa grins.

"What! You crazy! Were not allowed to even be NEAR it.." Yoseob stops drawing. "Yeah your right.. Only babies would be scared to go in.." Sunhwa laughs.

"Are you calling me a baby?" Yoseob gets up. "No.. I'm just saying we should really check it out." Sunhwa points the way to the shrine.

"Sunhwa.. I don't know about this.." Jieun spoke worried. "Don't worry.. Should we split up into pairs?" Sunhwa asked. 

"Yea.. I think we should?" Zinger spoke. "Alright.. Let's.. Pick sticks!" Sunhwa runs over to grab some sticks.

"Okay.. Yoseob shi you pick first.." Sunhwa shows all the sticks to Yoseob. Then Doojoon picks one. Jieun picks one. Kikwang picks one. Zinger and Hyunseung picks one and I get the last one.

"Alright.. Who has the shortest stick?" I annouced. "I do!" Kikwang raises his hand. "Great! Were partners!" I smiled and he smiles back in return.

"Okay Hyosung and Kikwang are our first pair! You guys get to go fist!" Sunhwa annouces. 

"What!? I thought were suppose to all go TOGETHER." I asked. "What? No , no , no! That's why we have pairs!" Sunhwa shows me her stick as she waves it around.

I let out a sigh. "Don't worry Hyosung.. If your scared you can always hold my hand." Kikwang pats my head. I started to blush.

"Me scared? Haha your funny!" I punched his arm lightly. "Ouch!" Kikwang groans in pain. 

"Oh sorry did I hurt you? You must be really weak then." I stuck my tongue out. " Nah.. I'm just playing with you." Kikwang stuck his tongue back at me. 

"Didn't you feel my muscles when you punched me?" Kikwang grins. "Yea yea .. let's just go now. " I started to walk to the forest.

"Wait for me Hyosung!" Kikwang shouts as he catches up to me.

 

- Jieun's POV -

 

"Alright one pair down. 3 more pairs to go!" Sunhwa spoke.

"Alright who's got the second smallest stick?" Sunhwa asked. 

We all compared are sticks. Doojoon has the other pair for Sunhwa. "Well.. Were partners then!" Sunhwa grabs his arm. Doojoon was surprised.

"We well meet you other two pairs down their!" Sunhwa shouts as she and Doojoon enter the forest.

"Umm.. So who has the largest stick?" I asked. "I do!" Yoseob shouts cheerfully. "Oh great! Well let's go Yoseob shi." I smiled.

"Aish just call me oppa Jieun ah.." Yoseob smiles. "Alright then... Oppa it is." I smiled as we both go to the forest.

 

- Zinger's POV -

 

"Well.. It's just you and me Hyunseung." I smiled . "Yea.." Hyunseung spoke quitely. We headed to the forest.

"Your really quite..." I told him. "Yea, but if I get to know you better I won't be as quiet." "Ah I see.. Well then let's be good friends!" I held out 

my hand for Hyunseung. He took it and shook it. "Ha your funny Zinger." He chuckled.

As we got to the shrine we see that everyone has arrived safely.

 


 

Authors Note : Sorry for not updating ! Well I'm back on track! >w< I also felt that this story was kinda short..

and Sorry for any incorrect grammar! 

Anyways Please wait for the other chapters! ^_^