11. - Yah! You wanna Die? Chapter

Every Day is a New Day

 

 

Yah! You wanna Die? Pair

 

 

__________

 

"Doojoon... I'm hungry~ So... Hungry..." Sunhwa complains while fanning herself.

"I'm hungry too, but it's way too hot to go anywhere..." Doojoon wiped off the sweat off his forehead with his back hand.

"Come on... Let's go get ice-cream!' Sunhwa points at the shop outside the stores window.

"Ah! Good idea! It's cool in their!" Doojoon grabs Sunhwa wrist and drags her to the ice-cream shop.

"Hey! I can walk without you holding on to me.. Unless.. maybe.. you like me?" Sunhwa wiggles her eyebrows.

"Psh.. You funny! ME... Liking Sunhwa? And were talking about Han Sunhwa here! Who would like a person like you?" Sunhwa eyes widen in shock.

"You.... Y-YOU BABO!" Sunhwa runs the other direction.

"YAH! Sunhwa get back here!" Doojoon shouts while running after her, but slowly gave up.

"Fine.. Then I'll go get ice-cream by myself..." Doojoon went back to the ice-cream shop.

 

- Sunhwa's POV -

 

I wiped off the sweat dripping down my forehead. That guy.. He's such an idiot.... I slowly made my way over to the bench at the park. Taking a rest.

Why doesn't he understand my feelings here? I mean.. I know I'm loud, and sometimes a little crazy. I whine and complain a lot. Overall.. I'm just plain kiddish, but I can't help it if I'm like this.. Every time I'm with you Yoon Doojoon... I just start to loose myself, and become this stupid person...

I wiped away the tear dripping down my cheek. Then I felt someone put something cold on my nose.

"Yah! Who di-" I stood up and saw Doojoon.

"W-What are y-you doing h-here!" I wiped away my tears quickly hoping he didn't see anything.

"You are such an idiot you know..." Doojoon wipes away the last tear with his thumb. I felt my heart skip a beat. Then he took the napkin out of his pocket and wiped the top of my nose where he put the ice-cream on.

"Here... This is for you..." He handed me the ice-cream.

"W-Why did you buy me ice-cream? Don't you hate me? I'm just an annoying person that nobody likes..."

"Sunhwa... Sit down.. " I obeyed and sat down. Doojoon also sat down leaving a little space between us. He took in two deep breathes.

"Sunhwa.. I'm sorry..."

"Your sorry? Are you serious? Your joking right?" I gave him a slight punch in his left arm. He shook his head.

"No.. I'm serious.. What I said back then.. I take it all back.. I just wasn't thinking before I said that.. I'm pretty sure a lot of people like you.. I mean.. Sure you can whine and complain a lot, and to top it all off get a little crazy at times.."

"Okay.. Are you trying to make me feel better? Or are you just pointing out all my bad sides?"

"No! There not bad sides...."

"Really...?" I asked surprised. "I think your just trying to be nice..."

"Yes.. Now let me finish.." I nodded my head.

"As I was saying... Even though you can be childish as well.. I think your a really funny and outgoing person.." Doojoon slightly smiles while looking at me.

"Oh... Is that all you think about me? Funny and outgoing?" I smiled back.

"No.. There's more.. I can probably make a whole list of things! Your also very pre-...." Doojoon covers his mouth.

"Hmmm.. What was that?" I grinned.

"N-Nothing..." Doojoon looks the other way his ice-cream.

"Hey... Tell me what you were gonna say.." I poked him.

"Come on Sunhwa... We better get going.."

"Doojoon.. Tell me.. Or else I'm not leaving..."

"Fine.. Your a pretty funny person.." Doojoon smiles.

"Yah.. You wanna die?"

"That was a compliment... You should be happy, not angry.." Doojoon pushes my forehead with his finger.

"I'm not angry.. It's just.."

"Sunhwa.. Your ice-cream is like drippin-"

"AH! My ice-cream!" I panicked.

"Hehe here.." Doojoon hands me the napkins.

"It's not funny Doojoon! Now I'm all sticky..." I pouted.

"You want me to it off?"

"Stop joking!" I blushed like crazy. While Doojoon laughs his off.

"It doesn't matter.. I hate strawberry anyway.."

"Oh really? You seemed like a person who would like strawberries.."

"Well.. I LOVE chocolate!" I winked.

"I'll try to keep that in mind.." Doojoon smirks.

"Come on.. Let's go find a wash room.."

"Okay.." I threw away the ice-cream and napkins in the trash can at the park.

"Hey Doojoon.."

"Yeah?"

"You forgot... To tell me something... Earlier you said I wa-"

"Oh! Look! I see the washroom up ahead! Come on!" Doojoon grabbed my hand and dragged me over there.

"Yah! Don't try to change the subject!" I shouted, but I was secretly smiling from behind.

 

 

 


 

A/N :

YES! I finally updated this chapter! I was actually on a writers block.. i was trying to come up with some scenes, but someone.. my mind was like.. dead -______-

Anyways.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next chapter well be a " 4D Pair" one!

& Please comment ! It motivates me to write more! >w<