05. - Let's play doctor.

Every Day is a New Day

- Hyosung's POV -

 

I woke up by a noise. It seemed like it was early morning here. I looked over on my side to see a head pop up from under the covers.

 

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

I fell off the bed and hit my head on something hard. 

 

"H-Hyosung! Are you okay?" Zinger asked me trying to help me up.

 

"N-No..." I groaned in pain. 

 

Then I saw my door bust open. It was Kikwang.

 

"Hyo!! Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere??" Kikwang quickly came over to me rubbing the spot I bumped my head.

 

"Aish.. We better ice this er down. Come on." Kikwang pulls my arm up, but my vision went a little blurry.

 

"W-Wait! Hold up for a second..." I try to clear my vision up for a second, but nothing worked. I sighed.

 

"I got an idea!" I heard Kikwang voice.

 

Then I was startled by the sudden movement. He picked me up bridal style. 

 

"Come on ~ Now we can go check you up! Let's play doctor!" Kikwang laughs at his own jokes as we were going down the stairs.

 

I couldn't help, but laugh along. my vision got better fast , and I saw Zinger sleeping on the couch. 

 

"I wonder why she even came in my room??" I thought in my head. 

 

"Hyo~ Is your head feeling better? Dr. Lee well let you sleep somewhere special for resting okay?"

 

I nodded my head without knowing. Then he picked me up again.

 

"O-Oi!! Where are you taking me!?" I try to struggle my self free from his grasp.

 

"Just calm down Hyo. You need to rest. You only had .. let's see.." Kikwang looked over at the clock in the hallway.

 

"Exactly 4 hours of sleep." Kikwang pats my head.

 

"4!? I thought it was early morning!?" 

 

"It is! it's ... 5:34? Anyways! That's doesn't matter!" Kikwang kicked open his door and placed my on his bed.

 

"Y-Yah! What is this!?" I try to keep my self from blushing.

 

"You need to rest! Come on!" Kikwang pouted.

 

We kept staring at each other. Then I saw Kikwang sigh. 

 

"Come on Hyo~ Be a good patient for Dr.Lee." Kikwang pouts more.

"B-But... I c-can't s-sleep on the s-same b-bed as y-you..." I managed to say.

 

Then I saw Kikwang burst out laughing.

 

"Sleep? On the same bed? Is this some kind of joke?" Kikwang looks at me laughing.

 

I start blushing and covering my face.

 

"Oh..... Or is our Hyo.. A little dirty minded?" Kikwang grins widely.

 

"N-NO! No way I am!" I chucked the pillow at Kikwang's face.

 

"Oi! Is the way you treat all doctors?"

 

"No.. just YOU." I stick my tongue out and quickly left the room to go to my room, but Kikwang grabbed my wrist. 

 

"What NOW?" I asked impatiently.

 

"Were... not done playing doctor yet." Kikwang smirks.

 

"Aish! Go to sleep. . . Kiki~" I tried copying his aegyo.

 

"Oh! Do that AGAIN!" Kikwang demanded.

 

"Go to sleep... Kiki~" I did a cute pose with it.

 

"Awwwww! Isn't our Hyo a cutie pie~" Kikwang ruffles my bangs.

 

"Hey... not cool." I pouted and crossed my arms.

 

"Oh... I am most defiantly cool." Kikwang grins widely.

 

"Pshh.. In your dreams." I commented.

 

"Great. I'll meet you there. Nighty night Hyo~" Kikwang smiles and shuts the door.

 

"O-Okay good-... YAH! Meet you in your dreams! I don't think so!" I shouted a little too loud. 

 

Then I saw Doojoon come out.

 

"Oh sorry.. Was I being to loud." 

 

"Oh no! I was a little thirsty. Why are you up so early?" Doojoon asks.

 

"Oh it's nothing.. Just couldn't sleep that's all." I smiled.

 

"Really? Me too. Wanna have a chat downstairs?" Doojoon asks.

 

I giggled and nodded my head.

Then I headed downstairs seeing a mess Kikwang made. My mouth would of dropped to the floor right now.

 

"W-What in the world! Did we have a thief!" Doojoon panicks.

 

"N-No! Kikwang just made a HUGE mess..." I calmed him down.

 

"Ahhh.. That explains everything.. This guy. Never cleans up after himself." Doojoon shook his head disappointed.

 

"I HEARD THAT!" Kikwang shouted down the stairs.

 

"Good Morning Kikwang~" Doojoon tried doing aegyo.

 

"YAH! Aegyo doesn't work on me..." Kikwang looks at Doojoon angry.

 

"Aish.. You know I was just joking." Doojoon patted his back before he went to the kitchen.

 

"You were?" Kikwang asked suprised.

 

"Nope!" Doojoon says sarcastically.

 

"Aish.. Fine. I'll let it slide." Kikwang went to go grab the cup Doojoon had.

 

"Yah.. That was mine." Doojoon looks at Kikwang mad.

 

"What? This? Doesn't have your name on it." Kikwang quickly gulps the whole thing down.

 

Doojoon just went to go grab another one and let Kikwang have his. 

I saw Zinger got up sleepily from the couch.

I was sitting on the other couch watching this technology called tv.

 

"Good morning Hyo~ Feel any better?" Zinger ask still worried.

 

"Yea. Don't worry about it." I smiled.

 

"Okay, but I'm really sor-"

 

"Aish. No need to say sorry. I'm seriously fine." I smiled patting Zinger's back.

 

"So.. What are you doing? Watching me sleep?" Zinger chuckles.
 

"No.. T.V" I spoke pointing at it.

 

"Oh... There's nothing though? It's just black?" Zinger looks at it confused. Then we walked closer to it.

 

"I think.. We were suppose to turn something on?" I looked at Zinger, but she just shrugs it off.

 

Then all of a sudden the tv started making noises and there was images on the screen moving.

 

"WOW!" I exclaimed surprised.

 

"And it's all thanks to ZINGER!" Zinger saluted. I laughed and clapped.

 

"Thanks to the almighty ZINGER!" I bowed down. Then we went back to the couch watching T.V.

 

"Hey what's that?" Kikwang asks curious and goes up to the screen.

 

"Oi Kiki! Move your head out of the way! Were watching this thing called "Drama." I complained.

 

"D-Drama.. Excuse me?" Kikwang puts his hands on his hip and looks at me.

 

"Move Kiki.." I pushed him softly.

 

"Fine then. I guess you leave me no choice." Kikwang then sits down on my lap.

 

"Oi! Your to heavy!" 

 

"No I'm not. I'm light as a feather..." Kikwang moves around getting comfortable.

I just ignored him and continued watching the drama. Then out of no where I hear pages flipping. I looked over to see Zinger reading something.

 

"Did you find something out about tv?" I asked.

 

"Yup! Were suppose to watch it with.. popcorn? and you usually have to be quiet.. OH! That's only for Movie Theaters..." Zinger starts rambling on.

 

"Popcorn? Movie Theater? Explain MORE!" I demanded.

"Alright alright! Hold your horses..." Zinger keeps on reading while Kikwang and I watch the drama. Then all of a sudden a kiss scene came up.

 

I covered my eyes, and Kikwang was watching it... Actually more like staring. 

 

"Yah.. ert." I slapped his back softly, but he didn't pay attention. 

 

"Oh! Pop corn is a food! and a movie theater is were films are shown, but you have to pay for tickets to get in." Zinger explains.

 

"O-Okay... I want to try that popcorn stuff..." I started imagining what would popcorn would look like. 

 

 

- Zinger's POV -

 

 

"And that's all for movie theater, popcorn, and tv..." I finished off seeing Hyo in her own world.

I waved my hands in front of her face, but she didn't respond. I heard Kikwang laughing.

 

"Aish... Wake her up for me will ya?" I said and got up to go get a drink.

I headed to the cupboards to get a cup. Then I saw Hyunseung come down.

 

"Hyunseung.. Good Morning~" I shouted a little loud. He seemed to be a little startled.

 

"You... Okay over their?" I asked as I walked to him with a glass of water.

He shook his head. "No..."

 

"Here.. Drink some water?.. maybe it well help.?" I handed him the glass, and he gulped the whole thing in one go.

 

"Feel.... Any better?" I asked rubbing his back gently. I remember my mom would do this when I don't feel well.

 

"Y-Yea... Thanks." He smiled to me then got up to see Doojoon. Then I heard Jieun's voice calling me to come upstairs to help her with something.

 

 

- Kikwang's POV-

 

 

"Aigoo~ You didn't have to pinch my arm .." Hyosung pouted.

 

"Well.. Your fault for not waking up." I snickered at her.

 

"Heh... Could you get off me fatty?" Hyosung tries pushing me off from her, but it didn't work.

 

"Ummm.. No thanks. I think I'll stay?" I smiled widely. I saw Hyunseung and Doojoon come by at sat down on the couch.

 

"Morning Hyunseung ~" I waved my hand at him. He smiled and waved back.

 

"Oi! Just get off!" Hyosung shouted irritated. I crossed my arms over my chest.

 

"NOT until you learn to use manners..." 

 

"Fine..... Kiki ah~ Pweasee..." Hyosung uses her aegyo, and once again.. I have fell for her tricks.

 

"Alright then.. Now was that so hard?" I asked. She didn't respond, but headed upstairs.

 

Doojoon, Hyunseung , and I continued watching T.V.

 


 

A/N: 

Sorry If I don't update!

I'm been bust lately !

Anyways.. Sorry for any grammar errors as well! 

Comment what you think of this chappy ~ ^^