03. - We come across a new world

Every Day is a New Day

Hyosung's POV

 

As all of us arrived at the shrine it started to rain. The shrine was small, but was very scary looking. I shivered as the cold wind rushes through.

 

"Wow! It's ... Scary!" Sunhwa cries out. She had her hands wrapped around Doojoon's arm. I looked over at Zinger. Who was walking closer to the shrine.

 

"Zinger! Don't go to close! I don't think it's safe!" Jieun shouts running to Zinger.

 

Yoseob follows Jieun. 

 

"Hey.. I wanna check it out. Kikwang wanna come?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"Sure!" Kikwang runs up to the shrine. I was still cold. Sunhwa releases her grip on Doojoon and curiousity took the best of her. She went to check it out too.

 

Suddenly I feel someone's warm breath on my neck. I turned back to see Doojoon.

 

"Agh! You scared me!" I took a step back putting my hand on my heart that was beating like crazy.

 

"Sorry.." Doojoon scratches his head. I saw the others stepping closer to the door.

 

"Hey you guys! Isn't this.. like trespassing?" Jieun asked worried.

 

"Hmm.. It doesn't belong to anybody does it?" Hyunseung responds.

 

"I agree with Hyunseung!" Sunhwa raises her hand. Zinger nods her head. Jieun looks over at Yoseob.

 

"Your gonna take my side right?" Jieun whipsers to Yoseob. 

 

"Of course.." Yoseob whipers back. Jieun smiles widely. 

 

"Hey! What's up with these two!" Kikwang shouts out loudly. 

 

"Hey love birds!" Sunhwa shouts waving.

 

"Invite me to your guy's wedding ceremony!" Zinger played along.

 

Hyunseung laughs. Jieun's and Yoseob's face both start to flush by the embarassment.

 

"Awwww..." Kikwang and Sunhwa clasps their hands together. Looking at the couple in awe.

 

 

I let out a chuckle. Doojoon did the same. 

 

 

" We should join them now before any of them makes a stupid decision.." I point over to the group.

 

"Agreed.."

 

 

Doojoon and I went over to the other group. We all hearded a strange noise coming from inside. We all stopped laughing and froze in place.

 

 

"D-Did you guys h-here that?" Jieun askes worriedly. Yoseob nods his head.

 

 

"Hey.. Let's check it out.." Sunhwa was about to open the door, but the door opened up in a flash. A strong wind was coming out from there.

 

 

I heard Jieun, Zinger , and Sunhwa scream.

 

Then the wind suddenly stopped. I looked around. Everyone was gone except for Kikwang. Kikwang was on the ground.

 

 

"K-Kikwang!" I shouted as I ran over to help him up.

 

 

"Man! What was that!?" Kikwang shouted in astonishment. I shrugged my shoulders. 

 

"Where did everyone go?" I asked looking around. Kikwang starts looking around.

 

We both stared at eachother. After a minute we gone into panic mood.

 

"A-Alright calm down hyosung..." Kikwang tries to settle me down. I took a deep breath.

 

"C-Can we go inside?" I asked. 

 

"We can.. Try.." Kikwang nods. 

 

As we were walking on the hard wood floor it started creaking. As we got inside there was some sort of light coming from somewhere. We followed it. 

 

I turned to see a door like figure the light was outlining. "K-Kikwang.." I whispered. "Shhhhh.." Kikwang motioned me to be quiet.

 

As we got to the door we opened it. A huge light hit us combined with a wave of strong winds. I held onto Kikwang's hand tight.

 

 

********

 

 

I woked up to an unfamiliar place. I got up quickly. "W-What in the world!" I looked around seeing all of us sprawled on the floor.

 

I was happy to see Zinger,Jieun, and Sunhwa though. 

 

I shouted their names. "Zinger! Jieun! Sunhwa!" I called.

 

They woke up. "Hyosung!" They all screamed. They all got up and we got ourselves into a huge group hug.

 

"I was so scared!" I cried out. They all nodded their heads. Then we saw that we were in a rather large area. With weird looking objects.

 

"W-What is this!" I pointed at the big, long , and wide cushion. Jieun and Sunhwa came over to take a look. They pushed the hands onto it.

 

"Wow! It's so... SOFT!" Jieun and Sunhwa exclaimed at the same time. Then all of the suddens. I huge light flashed on.

I looked up to see a weird like object hanging above us. "Woah! What if that falls down!" I pointed at the sky. Jieun and Sunhwa took a few steps back.

 

"Yah!" I looked at them in anger. Sunhwa and Jieun giggled. "Just kidding Hyo~ We would never let you die like this!" Jieun comes running to hug me and so does Sunhwa. 

 

"Yeah right.." I made a sarcasm like face. Then the lights keep going on and off. I looked over at Zinger who was playing with some... thing. 

 

"Yah! Zinger knock it off!" I shouted as I marched towards her.

 

"Hyo! You gotta try this! It's actually pretty fun!" Zinger laughed. I touched the weird like object that sended a feeling of shock through me.

 

"Yah! You call this fun!" I pulled my hand away and was rubbing on it. "Well.. it likes me." Zinger smiles. 

 

Then the boys got up. 

 

"WOW!" Yoseob shouts as he got up amazed by the surroundings. 

 

"You can say that again.." Hyunseung spoke.

 

"WOW!" Yoseob says again.

 

"Yoseob.. I didn't really mean it like that.."

 

"Oh wells... It's still... WOW!" Yoseob says again.

 

"Yah! We get it!" Kikwang shouts annoyed by Yoseob's wow's.


 

They all started looking around. The girls and the boys explored all levels of the house. Then we came across what's called a "Kitchen and Dining Room"

 

We looked up at the labels that was on top. They were more like "Living room, Basement, Bedroom, Laundry Room, Backykard, etc..."

 

 

"This place is.. AMAZING!" Hyunseung shouts in astonishment.

 

As I headed to the dining table I saw some stuff on top. It read. "The Guide To Life." and another one. "Things You Need To Know In The RW."

 

I picked it up. 

 

"Wah.. It's heavy." I started to flip the pages. I read the first couple of lines.

 

"Hello.. If you are reading this you want to know more about the world." "Learn more about the world?" I thought to myself confused.

 

I continued to keep on reading.

 

 

"This object you are looking at is called a "Book." "A Book?...."

Book : A written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

 

I nodded my head as I was getting it. I read the whole first page and flipped it to the next. 

 

"I recommend you to also check out the other book that has the title "Dictionary".

I looked around the table searching for the book titled "Dictionary" I picked it up to see a bunch of words listed. 

"Oh I see..  OH! I get it!" I smiled.

 

"Hyo! What you got there?" Sunhwa asked.

"Oh.. A Book!" I smiled. 

"E-Excuse me?" Sunhwa asked confused. Here read the first page. Sunhwa smiled at the thought.

"WOW! So we get to learn more about this world! This is... AMAZING!" Sunhwa shouted across the whole room. Then everyone rounded up around the table.

They all discovered the books.

"Alright you guys. All of us must get each copy of the books and read it! We gotta now more about "this" world." I spoke.

"Ne." Everyone shouts. I hand each of them the copy. As soon as we got it. All was heard was flipping pages from the book and talking.

"Wow Kiki ah! Were gonna be Husband and Husband!" Yoseob exclaims.

"H-Husband and Husband?" Kikwang looked at Yoseob Confused.

"Yeah! Go to page 300! It talks about "Family"." Yoseob smiles. 

"Okay.. Husband~" Kikwang smiles. 

"Yah you two! Husband and Husband is incorrect! It's Husband and WIFE!" Sunhwa corrects them.

"No see in the book...." Yoseob pauses for a second.

"WOAH!"Yoseob was shocked.

"What is it Yoseob?" Kikwang looks at Yoseob page.

"Ewwww!!' Kikwang waved his hand in protest. "Never mind.. Where's my wife~" Kikwang looks around the room. Then suddenly stops at me.

"W-Who are you staring at!" I shouted at him.

 

 


 Author's Note :

 

T r i c k - O r - T r e a t !

My readers !
 

Happy Halloween ! (:

 

Well hoped you enjoy this chapter. comment what you think!

Sorry for any grammar errors as well.!