Chapter 4-Should I love him back?

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33MTKc9-9U-->A PINK's I DON'T KNOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes widened "Mwoh?!" He smiled and said "Forget it pretend you didn't hear anything." You heard it clearly but you wondered *Why did it came from you anyways?* You sighed and said "Oppa I heard what you  said but...." he smiled and said "Yunhee-ah it's okay you don't have to stress yourself over it." Jinri came in and said "Oppa gumawoyo for the ice cream!" he smiled and said "Kaja! I'm sure Yunhee's unni is waiting for her." you smiled and said "Ani she is at work today figuring out good words to tell her boyfriend." Jinri giggled "Oh! yeah before that Yunhee who is your unni's boyfriend." you stopped for a second and "I don't think she'll smile if I tell you guys." Jinri nuged you and said "Aigoo! tell it now!" you sighed "Okay I'm not lying believe me and don't tell this to anyone! ARASO?" The 2 of them nodded and you took a deep breath and said "He is well an actor." Jinri's jaw dropped open "Who is he?" you sighed and said "Okay! it's Il woo oppa!" Jinri look at you and said "Il woo? there is no Il woo in our....jakkaman JUNG IL WOO?!?!?!" you nodded and "UWA!! your unni is lucky!" you nodded.

 

After a few minutes you arrive home and "Finally you are here!" Seungyeon said. "Waeyo unni did something happened?" She smiled and said "I didn't know that Ahn Jaehyo likes you huh." she nuged you and your eyes widened "H-how did you..." your voice trailed off and she smiled. She pulled you towards her room and she shut the door behind you and "Yunhee listen umma and of course your appa said that you are not allowed to have a boyfriend and in my point is wrong." You look at her weirdly and "Seung-unni is something up to you?" she smiled and said "Il woo oppa told me that you are already at the right age so I decided that I'll take care of umma for you so go on Jaehyo is a kind guy I'm sure he wouldn't hurt you." you furrowed your eyes brows and *Yeah Jaehyo oppa is always kind to me why wouldn't I try it, it wouldn't hurt right?* You look up to your unni and she said "So what do you think Yunhee-ah?" you smiled and said "It wouldn't hurt if I try right?" she smiled and said "Well now you can experience what I'm experiencing." she wiggled her eyebrows and you smiled "Unni!" she smiled and said "Come on help me with me with these office works that appa gave me." you smiled and said "Araso unni! just help me when I'm in danger." she smiled and "Are you reciting FX's Danger?" you smiled and said "Come on unni!"the 2 of you laughed.

--------------------------------------------------->

Here is another chapter

Mianhe for not updating!

ENJOY :3

<3