Chapter 5-Love recipe

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_etAKzTjamE-->Gummy and Bobby Kim Love recipe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyo is in his room watching star king seeing Minah smile made his heart flutter. "Woah why are you so beautiful?" he uttered. After a few seconds his phone rang. "Oh it's Seungyeon noona but why is she calling anyways? Did Yunhee agreed?" he excitedly answered his phone.

Jaehyo: "Annyeonghaseyo noona"

Seungyeon: "Be happy Yunhee agreed on it."

Jaehyo: "Chincha?"

Seungyeon: "De she did agreed well I'm going to tell you this once araso?"

Jaehyo: "De noona what is it?"

Seungyeon: "Hehe I'll say this once ara! TRY HURTING HER AND I SWEAR I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU TO HELL! ARASO?"

Jaehyo: "O-okay noona I promise I won't hurt her!"

Seungyeon: "You better keep that promise or else I promise to kill you araso?"

Jaehyo: "De noona! you really love your dongsaeng don't you?"

Seungyeon: "DE! I really love my dongsaeng, anything else? coz I'm busy."

Jaehyo: "Oh okay noona bye!"

Seungyeon: "Bye!"

"YES!!!!!" he shouted and it echoed in his room. "Now I'm going to use my special abilities! I'll cook for her and what would be a perfect recipe without love right?" he smiled to himself and suddenly "Oppa shut it!!!" his dongsaeng shouted He turned and said "Oh! Naeun what's up?" she glared at Jaehyo and said "Oppa can you please shut up!!!" Jaehyo smiled and suddenly said "Get out Naeun!" Naeun stuck her tongue out before she left.  "Aish that girl she even calls me oppa even she is shouting at me." He went down to the kitchen and started fixing things for cooking.  "I wish you would like this." he said with a smile on his lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Hello!

Here is another chaper!

Enjoy :3

<3