Chapter 19-Liking you part.1

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-GIcjn6NyI&list=UU2KaCHuaTHRgNZdao2vD2Qw&index=3&feature=plcp

-----------

"Yah are you serious abou this?" you asked him and he nodded and he answered "Will I answer her question if I wasn't serious." 

You sighed and you said "You got a point but why are you going to marry someone like me in the first place?" 

He chuckled and said "Yah Yunhee I have no choice if not you then your unni." you smiled and said "Oh...That well so Seungyon unni was the person you are running away from?"

He nodded and said "Yeah it's me waeyo?" You smiled and said "Okay... suddenly "YUNHEE-AH?!" the 2 of you turned and

"JINRI?!" she smiled and rushed towards you.

"YAH MIANHAE I WASN'T THERE FOR YOU....." you giggled "BABO where have you been?"

"Jeongmal mianhae Yunhee-ah Appa was furious when he new I was dating another guy instead of mr. Kim's son."

You giggled and said "Aigoo...that's someone's problem right Woohyun-ssi?"

He scratched the back of head and said "Well yeah that's my problem honestly."

You turned and your face was centimeters away from him and you said to yourself *He is gorgeous.*

He look at you and "Yunhee-ah?"

You snapped out and "ne oppa?"

He was shocked when you used the word 'oppa'

"YAH ARE YOU OKAY!?" Woohyun asked you and you nodded 

"Waeyo what's your problem?" you asked him

"You just called me oppa." he stated and you shifted your gaze to Jinri and said "Jinri please don't call Jaehyo anymore." she nodded and said "Yeah I already deleted all my memories of him you should too."

You smiled and said "Okay now Woohyun oppa tomorrow I'm going to be released so please take care of me."

he smiled and said "OKAY~!"

------------->

Wait for the next chapter

:)

<3