Chapter 17-Remembering

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkLznETXc8--> Can I love again by 4men ft. Davichi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was pushing the wheel chair and he started with "Yunhee-ah I know  you can't remember anything about me but I'll tell you some stories okay?" you nodded and he cleared his throat and said "Well it's starts like this, There were 3 friends who know each other for how many years." you smiled and a spark flashed in your mind and you saw a face of a girl and a boy who looks exactly like Jaehyo. "One day the 3 friends went out for ice cream since the oppa of the group promised." Another flash in your memory, About a the guy who look exactly like Jaehyo uttered a phrase. "I like you." that flashed and you started to shook your head.

 

Jaehyo was still on his story "Then the oppa of the group confessed his love for one of hid chingus and did it by making a bento for her." Your eyes widened when you saw yourself laughing with the Jaehyo-look-a-like. *I have fallen for him* you shook your head again and again then memories flooded your mind and you saw him, Jinri, Your unni and lastly Woohyun. Another memory completely appeared in your mind and That was the memory that answered all of your questions. You remembered him with his adopted sister on a date on you caught them, "YUNHEE-AH!!!!" ringed in your mind and tears slid down from your cheek and you sniffed, That made Jaehyo stopped pushing the wheel chair he ran infront of you and "What's wrong?" you wipped your tears away and said "How could you." you said while your lip was trembling. He look at you weirdly and "What? what did I do?" You pushed him and spat it out all. "YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I GOT INTO THIS ACCIDENT!!!!" his eyes widend and you rushed inside.

 

Woohyun who was pacing around heard footsteps and that gave him goosebumps, You are sobbing and after a turn you bumped onto him. "ow...." you muttered and his eyes widened "Yunhee what happened to you?" you started to cry and you cried onto his chest muttering "I remember everything....." Woohyun's eyes widened and he enveloped you in his arms.

---------------------------------->

Here is another chapter!

I'm back after how many weeks!

mianhae unni :)