Chapter 16-Longer

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMS9SfqL4g--> CHI CHI's Longer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You look at him and "But.....do you think I can remember you completely?" He smiled and said "Aigoo do you think I don't know you that well?" You gulped and said "I don't know honestly." He look at you and said "________-ah I remember the time oh wait can I tell you some stories that we shared before you know to help you refresh your memories." you nodded and he proceeded "I remember one time when you and Jinri  she is your bestfriend, uh surprised me for my birthday It was really fun and filled with happiness and love." You look at him and he said "I know ______-ah it's boring but I'am trying my best to let you remember this because I love you more than anything! I haven't showed you any of this but I will do it better this time!" You smiled and before you could speak "_____-AH! What are you doing here?! you are not completely healed yet!" Seungyeon said.

 

You smiled and said "Aigoo unni you are overreacting ya know?" She giggled and said "I wish this didn't happend to you." Jaehyo look down and Seungyeon said "I'll be going ahead." You nodded and said "Ne unni annyeong."  Jaehyo held  your hand and said "Come on I know you don't recall anything yet but I'm still your boyfriend." You smiled as he walk you to your room and let you ride the wheel chair. Suddenly "Where are you taking her?" Woohyun asked and you immidiately answered "He is taking me for well a tour around the garden." Woohyun nodded and said "Mind if I come?" you look at Jaehyo and you shook your head. "Mianhae Woohyun-ssi but I'm trying to recall everything about Jaehyo-oppa."

 

The word crushed Woohyun's heart "Ah araso I'll stay here." You smiled and said "I won't be long!" He waved and when the 2 of you are gone he muttered "You call that bastard oppa how about me? Won't you call me oppa?" He clenched his fist tight and didn't let it go.

-------------------------------------------->

Here is chapter 16~!

I know I accidentally hit f5! so I have to redo it! :(

MIANHAE~!!!!!!!!

:(

Wait for the next chapter!

Please subscribe!

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!!!

<3