Chapter 3-Ahn Jaehyo is....

Always be mine!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T75usvldyaQ-->Se7en Baby I like you like that

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Why is he watching me?* you asked yourself. You sighed and served it was a solid shot no one caught your service. Girls envy you with your talent and Jaehyo's sister scoffed at you. "Yah! Naeun-ah! kaja I'm hungry!" her chingu shouted and she walked away. "Jaehyo-oppa look here it's Yunhee!" Jinri shouted. Jaehyo smiled and said "Aigoo Jinri-ah looks like we aren't going to the ice cream store." Jaehyo teased and Jinri pouted "Oppa you promised." he smiled and said "Nah! I'm just kidding!" Jinri smiled and shouted "ASSA!!! OPPA GUMAWOYO, YAH! BAEK YUNHEE BALI THE ICE CREAM IS CALLING ME!!!!" you turned and said "I know just wait Kim Jinri!" you jumped high and spiked the ball over and "YAHOO!!! WE WON AGAIN ASSA!!! YUNHEE YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!" All of the shouting called Woohyun's attention and he look down and saw you being carried by the crowd. He smiled and said *Wow! She is good really!* 

 

After all the ruckus you went out of the girl's locker room and sighed. You walk towards the gates and saw Jinri teasing Jaehyo. "Yah! Jinri stop it know or Jae oppa will not buy your ice cream." she whined and said "Andwae!!! Oppa you should! I'm really craving for it!" You smiled and Woohyun passed by and you look at him and he smiled at you. Jinri's eyes widened and "Yunhee! did the NAM WOOHYUN smiled at you?" you look at her and said "Nah! maybe it was for you." she smiled and said "Ani I don't like him I like uh... HOYA OPPA!" Jinri shouted and so happens that the rest of Infinite passed by. Hoya look at Jinri and gave her a huge smile, Jinri was holding in her squeal and after Infinite passed by she "KKKKKKYYYYYYYAAAAA~!!!!!!!" Your eyes widened and you clamped a hand over . "Yah! Jinri stop it or many of his fan girls might stab your throat right now." She nodded and you remove your hand and she sighed. "Why do you have to be a kingka?" You pulled her and said "Come on now fangirl your ice cre-" she cutted and said "OH YEAH! Jae oppa you promised that remember?" he nodded and said "I remember it Kim Jinri you don't have to yell near my ear." she pouted and you smiled and said "Huh is this tiring or what?" Jaehyo suddenly tickeled you and said "Aigoo our Yunhee is tired!" he poked your sides and you started to squeal. "Oppa stop it!" he smiled and said "Take this and that!" you giggled and Jinri decided to join. "WAH!!! BAEK YUNHEE TAKE THIS AND THAT!!!" you squealed and darted in the ice cream shop. "Here you are Kim Jinri your belove-" she squealed and run towards the counter. You smiled and said "Aish that choding." Jaehyo smiled and said "Yunhee-ah are you not a choding?" you look at him and asked "Is that a praise or an insult?" he smiled and said "Nothing! I just want to tell you this once araso?" you nodded and smiled. He look deep in your eyes and said "BAEK YUNHEE I LIKE YOU!" your eyes widened and he just look deep in your eyes filled with sincerity.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

here is another chapter!

hope you like it!

<3