Chapter 9-Ahn Naeun

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurzDtd9qic-->Sistar19's Ma Boy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got home and you are completely tired. "Unni! I finished it and umma wants me to meet your fiance!" Seungyeon came out of her room and said "Really umma want's you to meet Nam Woohyun?" you nodded and all of a sudden "Yunhee!" you look at Seungyeon and she smiled "Jaehyo is in the kitchen waiting for you." you gave her a confused look. "What? Jaehyo oppa is in there?"  she nodded and she whispered "He was here the moment you went to umma's office. "Mwoh?" she smiled and said "Go there Il Woo oppa wants to see you." you smiled and said "Araso!" you rushed towards the kitchen and you spotted your oppas working on a meal.

 

 

"OPPAS!" you shouted and the 2 look up and saw you. "Yunhee-ah!" Il woo shouted and you smiled "Oppa annyeong!" he smiled and gave you a hug "It's been like 10 months?" you gave him a look "If you weren't so busy me and unni aren't neglected but-" you walk towards Jaehyo and "Because of Jaehyo oppa I wasn't but don't worry unni is all inlove with you still." He cheekily smiled and Jaehyo pulled you and peck you on your cheeks and forehead "Oppa!" you whined and Ilwoo smiled at Jaehyo's sweetness towards you all of a sudden Seungyeon came in and she began to pull Ilwoo out of the kitchen "Oppa let's go to the mall!" Ilwoo smiled and said "Okay let's go so you 2 want to come?" Jaehyo look up and said "Just wait a few minutes noona and this will be all done." Seungyeon pouted and said "Come on slow poke!" Jaehyo smiled and said "Noona is impatient tsk!" Ilwoo gave Jaehyo the look.

 

"Yunhee I'll see the 2 of you later alright! Jaehyo take care of my dongsaeng!" Seungyeon said and Jaehyo nodded. "Araso noona!" He gave his angelic smile and Seungyeon smiled back. You gave him a look and he smiled, When you came up the escalator Jaehyo held your hand and suddenly somebody shouted. "YAH!!!!" The 2 of you turned and Naeun came in pushing you towards the ladies washroom. "Yah! Naeun! what's wrong with you?" Jaehyo asked trying to protect you from his sister. "Naeun!" He shouted and you completely got pushed in the washroom and she quickly locked it. Jaehyo tried opening it but he couldn't "So! Yunhee why are you dating my brother you !"

------------------------------------------->

Here is chapter 9!

I'm sorry for not updating!

I lost my copy the one I wrote ahead :(

Wait for the next chapter :)

Mianhe again!