Chapter 14-Losing your memory part.2

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3oT9uvkFqk&feature=related-->Davichi's A sad love song

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyo's eyes widened at what Woohyun said. "Woohyun-ssi what are you talking about?" Woohyun glared at him and Jaehyo just gulped. "Woohyun how is Yunhee?!" your umma asked and Woohyun's temper cooled a little. "She is still in the emergency room mrs. Han." Woohyun walked away and waited by the door. *Yunhee come out safe.* He said to himself, Seungyeon kept pacing around and "Yunhee-ah.....please come out safe jebal." she said while your umma is praying. "Yunhee-ah please be safe." Jaehyo muttered.

 

After few hours the doctor came out. "Mrs. Han your daughter is safe now but we can't assure you if she can still remember each one of you, her temporal lobe was severely damaged." all of their eyes widened "Mwoh?!" was the only word that came from Seungyeon's mouth. "This isn't happening." your umma said and Jaehyo was shcoked. Woohyun on the other hand couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Doctor c-can w-we visit her?" your umma said with a trembling voice. The doctor nodded and said "Ne but you have to understand she is in the ICU she is under extreme care." your umma couldn't believe what she was hearing and so was the others. Woohyun just stood there his steps were as heavy as concrete barriers.

 

When they got in the ICU Seungyeon's knees felt like jelly and your umma couldn't breathe and Jaehyo couldn't believe what happend to you. "Yunhee-ah?!" your umma walked towards you she wanted to hug you so bad but she couldn't. "Oh my dear I want you to fight okay just fight and I know you can do it." Seungyeon's tears began to fall and she hugged Il Woo. Jaehyo walk by your bedside and held your hand "Yunhee-ah mianheyo..." Jaehyo's tears began to fall. "Nae Yunhee-ah Mianhe I was unable to make you safe." Woohyun clenched his fist and *Yunhee please don't leave us here I know you can make it. You are strong and I know you can do this.* Woohyun began to cry, Then "Yunhee-ah!!!" Jinri came in crying holding your hand and uttering "Yunhee-ah please fight!!!" Woohyun couldn't help it but cry.

 

After an hour all of them are still in there "Yunhee-ah?!" Seungyeon said and your eyes fluttered open slowly your vision was getting clearer and then you slowly speak. "Umma.......unni.......Ilwoo oppa......" You turned to your right and saw 2 unknown men "Umma......who are they?"

------------------->

Annyeong~!!! here is Chapter 14!

Okay another dramatic chapter

wait for the next chapter

please subscribe 

KAMSAHAMNIDA

<3

:*

Ppyong~!