Chapter 7-You are the one I love

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keNvelOySEM--> Toni Gonzaga ft. Sam Milby You are the one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unni!" you shouted she turned "Wae?!" you smiled and jumped up and down. "Unni! I'm thankful!!!" she smiled and said "So you and Jaehyo are...." you smiled and said "He is my boyfriend already!" she smiled and said "Wow! now you know the feeling?" you nodded and honestly you can feel 10000x happier than your unni is right now. "Unni this feeling is a thousand times better than talking to Il woo oppa." she smiled and said "Go ahead Yunhee be happy you deserve it anyways right?"  you nodded. "Oh! right! Yunhee umma wants us to be in her office later she said she wants you me to meet a guy but I don't want to besides Il Woo oppa is coming over later." You sighed and said "Okay unni I'm going there I hope Jaehyo oppa isn't going to be mad at me." she smiled and said "Gomawo dongsaenggie!" she sealed you in her arms and you gave her a smile.

 

After an hour you walk trough the doors of your umma's office. You knocked on her door and "Umma?" she smiled and said "Oh! Yunhee-ah where is your unni?" you shook your head and said "Umma she has a date with Il Woo oppa." she sighed and said "Aigoo Seungyeon really doesn't want to get married huh?" you nodded and said "Umma unni hates to be partnered with a guy that she doesn' like." she look at you and "How about you?" your eyes widened and "Me?! but I already have a boyfriend." Your umma's eyes widened "Mwoh?! now who is this guy?" you smiled and said "Jaehyo oppa." her eyes widened "Ahn Jaehyo? the son of Ahn Jiyoung?" you nodded and "Yunhee you are aware that his mother is my enemy why are-" you cutted her and said "Umma he is living with his appa okay their umma is in Japan." She sighed and "Why are you against Jaehyo oppa so much?", "It's because his mother is medusa in human form she is an evil person to begin with." you sighed and said "Aigoo umma you are exaggerating!" she pulled of a smile and said "Yunhee I want you to meet Nam Woohyun." you gave her a look "Why are you giving me unni's fiance candidate?" another sigh escaped your umma's lips. "You are aware that he is Jinri's oppa." you nodded and said "But I haven't met him yet." your umma smiled and said "Now you are going to." 

 

After minutes of waiting your phone rang and "YUNHEE-AH PALI!!!! JAEHYO OPPA IS...." Jinri shouted on the other line. "Mwoh?! alright I'll be there in a few minutes ara!" you rushed towards your umma. "Umma Jaehyo oppa is in the hospital I need to go there but promise I'll be back!" you rushed out of the doors and you passed by Woohyun. 

------------------------------------->

Annyeong unni!

Mianhe for not updating!

here is another chapter!

I got caught up by some problem.