Chapter 2-Meeting Woohyun

Always be mine!

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jftwaG-c8GU-->SHINEE's HARU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you are walking to school listening to Shinee's Haru you suddenly remembered how Jaehyo treats you. *Jae oppa is really sweet.* you said in your mind. Then you remembered "Who is Seungyeon unni going to marry?" you walk inside of your school and suddenly "YUNHEE!!!" you turned and "OMO! Jinri!" she smiled and said "So are you free after school Jaehyo oppa is going to treat us Ice cream!" you look at her and said "Uh Jinri are you sure? maybe Jaehyo oppa would really get angry this time." she shool her head "Trust me Jaehyo oppa said so himself." She look around and said "Yunhee-ah I'm going now see you later!", "Wait Jinri!!! Don't leave me....aish!" you said as you walk towards your locker. You opened your locker door and sighed "Why am I experiencing this?!" you peeked to the person next to you and he said the same thing. His pen fell while banging his head on the locker. You picked it up and said "Excuse me your pen fell here." he opened his eyes and he smiled at you. "Kamsahamnida!" he said and you smiled "Cheon maneyo" you closed your locker door and walk towards your classroom. *Who is she? she looks familiar.* he smiled and pulled his phone out and it was Sungkyu. 

To: Woohyun

From:Sungkyu hyung

Dude where are you?

you are late!

Mrs.Kang is planning on giving you detention!

His eyes widened "Oh no!" he rushed off and entered their class room. "Mrs. Kang forgive me Ihadalotsoftroublestodaysopleaseforgiveme!" he said in a very fast manner which made his classmates laugh at him. He sighed and "Mr.Nam Talk more and that would be over night detention for you!" he gulped and sat next to Jaehyo. *Man this is frustrating!* He sighed and look out the window and suddenly your smile flashed in his head and he said in his mind *Who are you? I want to know who you are.* Sungkyu threw him a paper and he got out of his trance. "Huh?" Sungkyu look at him and nodded towards the paper. Woohyun nodded and opened it.

So how was it with Seungyeon noona? did it work well?

Woohyun sighed and wrote on the paper.

No it didn't plus hyung I haven't met her yet! it's really frusrtaiting since I have to deal with this!

He gave out a loud sigh and tossed the paper back to Sungkyu. He look out the window again and he saw you playing volleyball. He watched clearly and said in his mind *Wow she's good.* you on the other hand notice someone looking at you. You look up and saw Woohyun watching you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Annyeong!

here is another chapter

enjoy!

<3

Ppyong~!

<3