Chapter 1-Running away from this arrangement!

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlC6Q9HD_24--> SNSD'S RUN DEVIL RUN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 
"Ahjussi! open the door!" he shouted. "Oh mianhamnida young man!"  the bus driver said. He got in the bus and he was completely  tired and he was already panting. "Young man are you okay?" , "De ahjussi I'm fine kamsahamnida!"  the bus driver smiled and he look outside and saw  the building he just came from. "Ahjussi why are we here?", "Mianhe master Woohyun but your appa  told me to follow you." his eyes widened "Butler Lee?" The driver stood up and smiled at him. He bowed and said "Forgive master Woohyun." Woohyun sighed "Why the hell is god doing this to me?" 
 
 
"NAM WOOHYUN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" The building was rattled by the voice of Woohyun's appa. He sighed and glared at his butler "I just don't want to get married!" he shouted. "Woohyun you have to understand we need the Hans to keep our business up." He sighed and said "To a noona? no way! you told me that namjas are supposed to be older than the yeojas." His appa sighed and said "Why don't you get it Woohyun we need them to keep up-" Woohyun cutted and said "Well I prefer marrying someone else younger." His appa sighed and said "Just for now please I beg you Woohyun do this for us, your umma, your hyung and your dongsaeng Jinri." He sighed and said "Okay appa this will happed just once I don't want this to happen again!" he said as he stormed off, "Butler Lee do you know who my son likes?" his appa asked and the butler said "Mianhamnida master but I don't know.", "Very well I'll just stick with Han Seungyeon for a while." his appa said.
 
 
On the other hand....
"MWOH?!  A WEDDING ARRANGEMENT?!?!" Seungyeon shouted. "Yes dear you have to." Mrs. Han said, Seungyeon rolled her eyes and said "Why does it have to be me?! why not Yunhee?", "Mwoh?! Yunhee?! yah! Seungyeon she is too young to be in this arrangement." Seungyeon sighed and said "Umma I have a boyfriend what made you think I would agree on this?", "Well I wouldn't let Yunhee get dragged into this she is like 19." Seungyeon shot up and said "That's my point umma she is legal to be married!" Seungyeon stormed off. "Aigoo Seungyeon-ah you are already 23 and you still don't get why am I over protective towards Yunhee."
 
 
"Yunhee! Jinri is here!" Seungyeon shouted. Yunhee rushed towards the door and spotted "JINRI!" she yelled but before that before you can run towards her but Jaehyo blocked on the way. "Come on oppa don't block!!!" Yunhee whined and he smiled at you Jinri pushed Jaehyo away and crushed Yunhee in a hug.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Unni! 
here is the first chapter!!!
hope you like it :)
<3