Chapter 15-Reset

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRd_PHbjHc&feature=related-->Super Junior's Reset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyo rushed towards you and said "Yunhee-ah I'm Jaehyo oppa can't you remember?" You nodded and said "Ne I can't remember who you are." A hurtful sentence that Jaehyo heard for the first time. Then he spoke "Yunhee-ah can't you really remember me?" you nodded and finally the doctors came in and saw you sitting up straight. "Wow look at you Yunhee can you remember me?" you nodded and answered "Ne mr. Jang I can remember you." his eyes widened "This is a miracle so can you name all of them?" The doctor pointed at the people around you and all of a sudden you answered all but except you can't remember Jaehyo and Woohyun's name. The doctor smiled and said "Baek Yunhee you have to understand that you are still under our care so you have to follow what we will say okay?" you nodded and said "Kamsahamnida." the doctor went out of the room with your umma and unni following him. "Doctor how did that happened she remembered us well but why can't she remember the 2 guys?" your umma asked. "Well mrs. Han it's because maybe something happened between the 3 of them to make her completely forget about the 2." Your umma look down and said "Kamsahamnida doctor." He bowed and left. "Umma how can this happened Yunhee-ah is good when it comes to memories but why  did she forgot about the 2?" your umma look at your unni and said "I don't know but if it's personal we don't have to know." 

 

Jaehyo on the other hand kept on refreshin your memories of him. "Yunhee-ah can't remember me? I'm your handsome oppa..." you look at him with a faint smile on your lips. You kept on looking at Woohyun and trying hard to remember him *I can remember his face but what memory do I have of him? I should think deeper....* suddenly "YOU'RE WOOHYUN-SSI!!!" Woohyun look at you surprised "Yunhee do you remember me?" You nodded with a big smile on your face. Jaehyo surprised and he asked you "How about me?" and then your mind went blank. 

 

 

After an hour passed Jaehyo stayed on the balcony of the hospital.... then you came out by yourself. "Uh....Jaehyo-ssi." you muttered and he suddenly turned "Yunhee-ah what are you doing here who's with you?" You look behind you and said "No one..." he smiled at you and asked "Yunhee-ah can't you remember any memories of me?" you shook your head and said "I only know that you are my boyfriend before my accident i'm sorry Jaehyo oppa I really can't remember anything or any memory of you." Jaehyo smiled and said "Yunhee-ah I know you can't remember anything right now I want to say sorry I wasn't the boyfriend you wanted to have but I can do anything for you again I want us to restart or let's Reset this back I wan't there like you always wanted me to be but I can love you as much as I love my self Yunhee-ah I don't care if you forgot every bit of me but I can assure you I can be better this time..... I'm sorry and I love you so much neomu saranghaeyo..." you look at him with teary eyes and said "Jaehyo oppa Kamsahamnida......but......."

------------------------------------------->

Chapter 15 :)

it's sightly dramatic

but

Next chapter is filled

with

Woohyun and Jaehyo's

Failures

Wait for the next chapter

Please subscribe

KAMSAHAMNIDA~!!

<3