Final

Always be mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTOT9TPc5UQ&feature=related

-----

It was a sunday morning when "Yunhee-ah!" you turned to see Woohyun running behind you, "Oh Woohyun oppa what are you doing here?" you asked him and he smiled "Nothing I just wanted to see you that's all." he said and you started to blush. "Ah I see so why are you here?" you asked him and he smiled "I told you my heart was calling for you can't you see that?" he pointed at his heart and he danced 2PM's heart beat. 

You smiled at him and you continued to walk and he was behind you, Skipping and skidding and singing random Sweet kpop songs just to make you turn to him. Suddenly he lifted you and he took you to the bench. "Oppa? what are you doing?" he asked and he smiled "Nothing I just wanted to be near you." he said and another blush crept up on your cheeks.

"Yunhee you are sure right?" he asked you and you smiled "of course I'am and how about you? " he smiled and he nodded, "Of course I don't just like you but I love you." he said and your eyes widened "Mwoh?" you asked and he smiled "I love you can't you imagine that or let me tell you this I know you also love me but can you tell when are you going to tell me that?" he asked and you gawked at him.

"I don't really know." you answered and there he caught you "You love me back don't you?" he asked you and you smiled "I don't know.", "Aish come on don't lie I know you wanted to marry me!" he said and you wanted to push him but you can't.

"Tell me Yunhee if I marry you today would you love me forever?" he asked and you wanted to punch him for being curious, "I don't know." you answered and Woohyun scratched the back of his head and he sighed.

He pulled you towards the small chapel in the park and he smiled "So let's practice." Woohyun said and you couldn't help but smile at him. "Remember Yunhee I'm your husband in the future and I promise your unni not to hurt you but I want to say is that I love you and you should marry me." he said and you smiled at his words. "Can you tell me what promise you made to my unni?" you asked him and he smiled.

"I promised your unni that I won't hurt you and that I will keep forever." he said and he pulled you towards the altar, "Here is what I will say, Baek Yunhee I love you and I promise that only death can do us part." he said and you smiled at him.

"So you are going to marry me now right?" he asked and you nodded.

"Of course I would I will honestly say this Nam Woohyun I love you and yes only death ca tear us apart." you said and Woohyun smiled.

"I love you so much Baek Yunhee." he said as he placed the ring on your finger.

~~~~~~

I know it's kinda short but I lost my inspiration on writing this so ZENLOVERS I hope you understand and I will write a better story for you ^^ 

MIANHAEYO~!!!

But I will do better in writing the next story for you I'm sorry really

But thank you for all those who read this story ^^