~Sick~

My Crazy Life

   V busted the door of the sick bay to it's widest, searching for the nurse. The sick bay was empty, the nurse, Mrs. Song, was nowhere to be found. V sighed within his pants of breaths and walked towards the bed room. He gently laid her down on the bed and positioned her head in the pillow comfortably.

 

   Seconds later, Jimin ran into the room."What happened to her?" He asked while panting. V looked at him weirdly from head to toe."Who the hell are you?" V asked and Jimin rolled his eyes."Her friend." The latter answered and went to Soyeon's side. He put his hand on her forehead, it was cold.

 

   "What happened?" Jimin asked V who was looking around the room."Hm? Oh, we were punished to clean the toilets for three months together and while we were doing the chores, she suddenly asked me to stop. Then, she fainted." He explained to Jimin half of the story."What's the reason?" Jimin urged V, knowing the male was hiding something.

 

   V sighed and told him the whole story."Yah! She have high gastrics!" Jimin yelled at V, who flinched at his voice."I don't even know she have it!" V defended himself and Jimin glared at him. He marched up to V's side and grabbed him by the collar, making the latter yelp.

 

   "Why didn't you just let her out?!" Jimin barked and V who shut his eyes cowardly."S-Sorry..." He stuttered and Jimin glared at him. He harshly pushed the latter away while still glaring at him."Okay, fine. I'm sorry, you don't even know her before." Jimin apologized while looking away awkwardly."Yeah..." V coughed and rubbed his nape. Jimin glanced at his wristwatch and cleared his throat."I'll get going now. I'll tell the teacher about your absent. Take care of her." Jimin instructed V and he exited the room."Great..." V said and rolled his eyes. He looked at Soyeon and sighed."Why didn't you tell me about that?" V asked the unconsious girl on the bed and shook his head.

 

   Few minutes later, Soyeon woke up and examined her surroundings."Umm...Are you...hungry? Want me to fetch you some food or something?" V questioned her suddenly."Uh...What? Oh, no thank y--" Soyeon was cut offed by her growling stomach. V stifled his laugh and pursed his lips tight."I think that's a yes." V smirked and she rolled her eyes."Okay, okay. I'm hungry." She admitted and he chuckled."Alright. I'll go and buy some foods and you stay here. Be a good girl, okay?" V said and she rolled her ehes on his last sentence.

 

   With that, V too, exited the room, leaving Soyeon alone in the bed."Why am I so stupid~?" She whined and buried her face into her hands."I should have just eaten some breads on the way to school and not embarrase myself infront of two guys! Stupid Cha Soyeon!" Soyeon scolded herself and then buried her face into the pillow. She felt so embarrase and so annoyed of herself at the same time. But, oh well, if it will happen, it happens.

 

   A couple of minutes later, V came into the room with two plastic bags containing foods for Soyeon and himself in both of his hands. Apparently, Soyeon managed to doze off with her head buried into the pillow. He sighed and placed the bags on the table beside her bed."Yah, wake up, snore head." He shook her gently and she shuffled on the bed."Wake up now, or I'll eat your food." He threatened and Soyeon automatically shot up.

  

   "Food? Finally!" She sighed and he rolled his eyes. V took out a food container from one of the plastic bags and handed it to her. He then took another food container for himself."You also have one?" Soyeon asked, making him scoff."Yah, I'm also a human." He said while rolling his eyes at her."Oops, Sorry. Never thought you were an alien hybrid." She said sarcastically and dig into her food. V wanted to fight back but the food was too tempting for him to do so.

 

   "Aish, be thankful the foods are saving you, or I'll be strangling you now." V said and she simply laugh."Oh, no you can't." She said in a matter-of-factly tone making him arch an eyebrow in confusion."And...Why is that?" He asked her as she scoffed."Because I'm the school's taekwondo main athlete." She growled and he gulped in fear.

 

   "So, don't you dare to even harm a hair on me, or you'll be dead. Un-der-stand?" She asked him and he nodded frantically in fear."Heh, Good." She said while smirking. V secretly rolled his eyes and continued eating. There was silence until V decided to talk.

 

   "Hey, did you eaten your breakfast today?" V asked, making her stopped chewing."Of course." She lied with her eyes wandering elsewhere but him.'Yah! What's wrong with you? Don't wander your eyes like that.' She scolded herself in her mind. V scoffed and rolled his eyes for the umpth time."Don't lie. You haven't don't you?" He asked and she widened her eyes in shockness then sighed in defeat.

 

   "Yeah..." Soyeon mumbled and bit the rice roll harshly. Beside hating to be alone, she hated losing. To a man. V shook his head in dissaproval."Why?" He asked for her reason."Because I was late to school." She lied again, this time, without wandering her eyes."Are you sure?" He urged her and she groaned in annoyance."Look, you have a chance to shut your oh-so-precious mouth or I'll rip the hell outta it!" She hissed and shoved the chopstick she was holding to his face like a knife."Okay! I'll shut up." He said in annoyance amd she smirked.'Good boy...'

 

-----

 

   "Thanks for taking care of me." Soyeon thanked the male and he nodded as they walked out of the school."Yeah, besides, you owe me something." V said and smirked."What is it?" She asked and he tapped on his cheek."Since I helped you and all..." He trailed off and puffed out his cheek towards her. She made her stank face and pushed him away.

 

   "Nu uh!" She snapped her finger and he chuckled."I'm just playing." He cooed and cornered her to a wall."W-Wh-What?" She stuttered and he smirked."If you can't give me a kiss on the cheek...." He trailed off again and inched closer towards he, until there was 5 centimetres inbetween them. Soyeon lost her sense and kneed him hard on his weak spot."Argh! Yah!!" V yelled at the girl who was running away from him."Adios, Amigo!" She laughed and left him, on the floor, protecting his damage."You're gonna get it soon, Lion!!!" V yelled in pain and she giggled in satisfaction.'In your dreams, Alien...' She thought while smiling.

 

------------------------------