~Crazy Mess~

My Crazy Life

   "See you at lunch!" Soyeon waved towards her bestfriend, Jungri."Okay, unnie!" Jungri waved back and went to her classroom.

 

-----------

 

   "Jeon Jung Ri-ssi?" The homeroom teacher asked while her head searched the room. A hand made it's way up and a voice came after."Right here."

 

   The teacher nodded in approval and continued to list out the students names. Jungri took her hand down and looked outside. It seems like the scenerey is more beautiful than the teacher's face. Although what she sees is just the sight of morning traffic.

 

   "Kim Yoo-" The door opened wide revealing a male student. He is wearing a fake glasses to appear more classic."Kim Taehyung-ssi. Late again,huh?" The 26 years-old teacher folded her arms on her chest. Half for strictness and half for trying to seduce him.

 

   V slowly made his way to her and whispered in her ears while taking his glasses off."How 'bout we work it out after school,teach?" He whispered in a husky voice. She quietly smiled in glee as her planned worked."Okay." She purred back while blushing. He smirked and went for his respective place. Not forgetting to throw some winks and smirks towards the girls, even Jungri who had her head towards him. His smirk dissappeared but he just shrug it off. After the fanservices, he wore the glasses back and sat down.

 

   As the class continued, V was slowly getting bored. He looked around the class to find something attractive. His eyes caught the sight of Jungri and he pondered over an idea. A smirk made it's way on V's face when an idea popped up.'Let's see what kind of girl she is.'

 

-----------------

 

   As promised, Jungri walked her way towards the cafeteria to meet with Soyeon right after she got her books in the locker. Sadly, her locker is at an almost abandoned hall. V also made his way towards her and halted infront of her."Heeey~Jungri...?" V greeted her with his signature playboy face without the glasses. Jungri stopped and looked at him in a quiet frightened face. Her hands which are hugging her books on her chest began to tighten it's grasp."Y-yes, T-taehyung-ssi..." She mumbled with her head hunged low.

 

   "Wanna have fun together? Just us?" He huskily tried to seduce her."U-uh...I-I can't-" "Eyy~ Come on, we will have fun! I heard you jumped a year in school so, call me 'oppa' if you want." He offered but she timidly took her steps back."I d-don't think so..." She declined and tried to escape but he already had her trapped between his hand.'Unnie...Help...' She thought and closed her eyes tightly. Looking at her face, he began to smirk.'Gotcha!'

 

-----------------

 

   "Where the hell is this kid??" Soyeon asked herself while her eyes scanned the whole cafeteria. Glancing at her clock, it has been 5 minutes after the bell have rang.'Why do I have this weird feeling right now?' She wonder and she began to be anxious.

 

   Her eyes slightly glinted on the sight of Jungkook coming."Jungkook-ah!" She yell out his name as he turn around towards her direction."Oh? What's the matter, noona?" He asked as he saw her worried face."Jungkook-ah, Where's Jungri?" She asked worriedly and her eyes continued to scan the place.

 

   "Soyeon!" A voice yelled her name. Soyeon and Jungkook both turned their heads to see the person which happens to be Jimin. Jimin jogged towards them and gasped a few airs before saying."Jungri's with Taehyung." He informed and her face fell."Sh-She's with who?" Soyeon stuttered trying to re-confirm on what he just said."Taehyung." Jungkook and Soyeon looked at each other.

 

"Oh No."

 

-------------------

 

   "Hey! What the hell?!" V exclaimed while he looked at the fainted girl."Jungri!" Soyeon yelled from behind of him. V took a glance at her and his heart skipped a beat."Jungri! Jungri! Wake up!" Soyeon shook the unconscious girl then she threw a glare at V.

 

   Soyeon stood up and slapped V across the face. Hard. He held his stinged cheeck and looked at her wide eyed."What's that for?!!" He exclaimed."WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs with her face getting more redder of madness."Heol! I did nothing!" He defended himself.

 

   She then slapped his other cheeck."YOU DO!!!" She yell out in rage."Woman! I-I was just playing with her! Nothing more!" He again defended himself. She gritted her teeth and held his collar making him yelp. Seconds later, there came Jungkook running towards them."J-Jungkook-ah! Help me!" V yelped when she tighten her grasp on his collar harder.

 

   "Noona! Calm down!" Jungkook tried ripping her and V off."This alien here is the one who harrased Jungri!" Soyeon told him with wide eyes."Yah! I'm a human!" V beamed in anger but then yelp when Soyeon showed her fist at him.

 

   "Yah! Three of you!" A voice exclaimed from behind."Headmaster Goo!" The three of them exclaimed and quickly bowed to him."You have alot to explain to me..." He trailed off when he saw Jungri lying on the floor."My office. NOW!" He hit the floor with his long cane. The three of them bowed again and walked their way to the office."Aigoo...Kids this days." He nagged while carrying Jungri towards the sick bay.

 

--------------------

 

   "Explain yourself." Mr. Goo spoke with his glare."He did it!" Soyeon and Jungkook said while pointing at V."Heol! Jungkook-ah, how could you betray me?!" V exclaimed while making his stank face."It's your fault, hyung!" Jungkook said with wide eyes."I'll let Jungkook go. Soyeon and Taehyung stay." Mr. Goo decided making Jungkook jump and made the victory dance."Assa~ See ya, hyung and noona!" Jungkook waved and sprinted out while the two olders were having their jaws hunged low.

 

   Mr. Goo chuckled then cleared his throat."Now, detention for both of you is to clean the whole schools toilet for 3 months and 2 times a week together. You can discuss the days together. If one of you is not doing the duty, tell me." He informed and the two had their jaws hunged lower.

 

   "No way!" Soyeon yelled and stood up in dissaproval."Cha Soyeon!" Mr. Goo snapped her as she slowly sat down on her chair."Do it or I'll tell your family about this!" He threatened and ushered them out.

 

----------------------

 

   "Ah! I really~ hate this! Why? Why of all people! Must...be...you!" She said in frustration as her hand waved frantically in the air."Geez,You must be crazy, woman--Ouch! Yah, it hurts!" V yelped and rubbed his arm which she just hit. Soyeon muffled her scream and stomped her way out of the office."Aishh! I hate this day!!" She yelled loudly."What's wrong with her? Heh, she seems to be fun~" V smirked as he looked at the fading figure of Soyeon.

 

----------------------

 

   Soyeon arrived at her home and went straight towards her room."Oh! Soyeon-ah, annyeo--" N was interrupted with her slamming the bedroom door shut."Is that really Soyeon?" Ken asked with his head peering from the kitchen."Yah, it's obviously her, you big-nose. Tch. Whatever, let's continue baking the cookie for Starlights~" N chimmed and hits Ken's nose before sitting on the stool to wait for the cookies."Yah, hyung!" Ken whined and groggily made his way towards N.

 

   Soon,the were both got distracted by watching anime for almost an hour."Wait a minute." N halted and sniffed the air."Jaehwan-ah...what's this burned--OH MY GOD, THE COOKIES!!!" N yelled as Ken widened his eyes. They stumbled their way towards the oven. N opened the oven wide and held the pan."Ah! Ah! Hot!! Hot!! Yah, give me the gloves! Hurry!" N yelled while Ken carelessly searched for the gloves.

 

   "Hyung! Here!!" Ken gave him a glove making him earn a knock on the head from N."Yah, idiot! That's the medical gloves!" N scolded and looked around."Here it is!" N stumbled his way to the mittens. After wearing it, he carefully took out the pan and place it on the kitchen table.

 

   After a good 10 minutes of staring at it and all the chaos, Ken finally opened his mouth."Whoa~hyung, it looks like you!" Ken snickered as N hits his head at the back."Shut your mouth!" He hissed and looked at the burned cookies."Sh-should we try it again?" He asked Ken who was slowly backing away."Uh...Oh, look! It's already 5 p.m.! Umm...I-I gotta go now! Bye!" Ken quickly sprinted towards the door but got caught by N."Where the hell do you think you're going?" N whispered while his hand was lifting Ken by the collar.

 

   "Arrasso! Aish, why do you have to be so scary and demanding?" He mumbled as N let him go."Because I'm the leader, you idiot~" N chimmed and skipped towards the kitchen."Now, don't try to escape or I'll beat you at the dorm." N turn around with evilness in his eyes making Ken froze in his spot a moment."This hyung is scary." He muttered to himself and shivered.

 

---------------------

 

   "Soyeon-ah!" N called after his younger sister from the living room. He yelled again yet no responds."Mwoya? What the hell is she doing up there?" N nagged all to himself and made his way towards her bedroom. He knocked the door three times and called her name."Soyeon-ah! Open the door!" He half-yelled and continued to knock a bit harder."Soyeon-ah! Hurry and open the door!!" He yelled in worry and knocked the door harder. N was over his limit of worries and pushed the door open.

 

   "Yah! What are y--Soyeon?" He asked as he saw her figure lying on the floor with her head covered in blood."S-SOYEON?!!" N freaked out and ran towards her side."Soyeon-ah, what happened? S-soyeon-ah!" He asked and lightly slapped her cheeck."Yah! Cha Soyeon! Wake up!!" He made a panicked voice and slapped her a bit harder."Soyeon?! Soyeon?! NOOOO!!!!" He cried and hugged her body tighter. Then, he heard laughters from her."Eo?" He mumbled and looked at her face."BWAHAHAHA!!! You got prank~ You got prank~ Merong!" She teased."Ha.Ha.Ha...No." He faked laugh and made a straight face.

 

   "What do you mean? You totally freaked out!" She said and was confused."Yah, you little punk! I'm your brother and I know how you act and how you not! I saw the tomato sauce bottle at the edge of the bed and planned the dramas." He explain while showing the ketchup bottle."Mwo?!! Aishh!" She ruffled her hair in annoyance."Hah! It looks like I'm the better act!" He boasted and made a diva pose. She made a stank face and he showed his fist."Yeah,yeah~" She unwillingly agreed with fear."Now, go take a shower and eat. Mom and dad's not home for overseas work in two weeks so I'll be cooking for you~" He cooed and walked away as she stopped him.

 

   "Where's Myunji unnie?" Soyeon asked as she never saw the maid since yesterday."She...ran away." N avoided her gaze as he knew she really loves that maid like her own sister."R-ran away?" She whispered and all he could do was nod."With our money." N hissed and walked away to the kitchen, not wanting to talk again about this."This, is seriously the worst day ever in my life!" She huffed and groggily made her way to the bathroom for shower.

 

------------------------

 

   N cooked two batch spagetti for Soyeon and himself but ended up burning it so they just ordered pizza."When will it arrive??" Soyeon whined and placed her right leg on the chair."Yah~ How many times do I have to tell you not to put one of your legs on the chair like a gangsta?" N nagged at Soyeon who groaned and placed her leg back down."That's no fun!" She whined and pouted."Aigoo,Yah, you're a girl. Act like one! Aishh, You're im--" "You're impressive! Naega wae irreolka~" She cuts him off as she sang and danced on her chair."Yah! That's my song!" N whined and hits her head.

 

   "Ah, oppa! Thousands of your fans sang that song too!" She stated with a pout."You're impossible..." N mumbled and shook his head while she giggled. They heard the doorbell rang and they jumped towards the door."Your pizza has arr--" "MY PRECIOUSSSSS!!!" Soyeon yelled as she imitated the 'Lord of the Ring's character and snatched the pizza from the delivery man. He stood infront of the door frame in bewildernest. Soyeon ran to the dining table and hungrily snatched a slice."Ah...I'm sorry for my sister's act. Here's the money. Annyeong!" N quickly said and handed the man his money as he shut the door."Weird people this days." The man shooked his head and walked away. Eitherway, it is kinda weird he could still hear the siblings fighting for the pizza."YAH! CHA SOYEON, YOU FINISHED THE PIZZA?!!!" 

 

--------------------

 

   "Oppa! I'll be going to--Eh?" She trailed off as she arrived at the empty dining table. There, she saw a note stucked on top of it.

 

'Soyeon-ah, I've gotta go back to the dorm. There's an urgent matter. I'm sorry for not to be able to stay with you in the morning. Sorry.

 

                              -Oppa'

 

   Soyeon gasped and looked around the house."I'm a-alone...again." She stuttered and was on the verge of crying but she quickly shake it off."It's okay, you can have breakfast at school and hang out with Jungri after school!" She assured herself and nodded in happiness. Quickly, she took her bag inside of her room and rushed to school.

 

---------------------

 

   "Aigoo...I'm sorry, Soyeon-ah. Unfortunately, the stocks of the cafeteria is empty might as well the stock filler has a problem and the refill will be arriving around 10:30." The cafeteria lady apologize and Soyeon sighed."It's okay. Thank you." She bowed and left the cafeteria. She made her way to her locker and saw V coming towards her with his friends including Jungkook.

 

   "Well, well, it's the little lion!" V and his gang laughed except Jungkook who let out an awkward and forced smile."Shut up, alien." She hissed and he was pissed."What did you call me?" He growled and grutted his teeth meanwhile Jungkook was looking from V to Soyeon continuosly."Huh. A-li-en." She growled and they were about to hit her when a figure emerged infront of her.

 

   "Don't you dare hurt her!" The person roared and defended her."Jimin..." Soyeon said feeling touched."Hah, it seems like her prince is here to save her." V mocked him and Jimin growled."Alright, alright. Geez, can't even play with her. See ya at the toilet then~" V winked at her as she made her stank face and all of his gang walk except for Jungkook who looked at her with wide eyes.

 

   "Toilet?!!" He shrieked in his Engrish while she rolled her eyes."Yah, don't need to show off your English and yes, we got punished by cleaning the toilet together for 3 months. Waittt...Did he just said later? It means I need to clean it today with him? In a bad day?! Urgh!" She groaned and stomped off to her class. Jungkook and Jimin stood there in bewildernest."She's so done." They accidently said in sync and looked at each other weirdly before they walked towards the opposite directions.

 

--------------------

 

   Soyeon couldn't focus on what the teacher lectured infront of the class. Her head kept on falling downwards and she kept on shaking her head. Her hand which was supporting her chin started to become wobbly as she almost doze off. Unfortunately, the teacher called her name."Soyeon-ssi, what's the answer for this question?" He asked."Huh? Uh..." She muttered and the teacher knocked the whiteboard."What's the answer?" He asked again and she smiled sheepishly."I don't know..." She mumbled within her smile."Good. Now, since she doesn't know the answer, ALL of you will get extra homeworks." He informed and the students groaned in frustration even Soyeon. She felt her stomach rumbling even harder than before and wished for time to move fast.

 

---------------------

 

   When recess arrived, Soyeon was the first one to scramble out of class. Suddenly, a hand pulled her towards a secluded area as she yelped. It then, yanked her backwards making her land on something hard. She rubbed the thing and realized it's someone's chest. She looked upwards to see V smirking at her with his arm holding onto her waist."Like what you feel?" Soyeon gasoed and broke free from his grip."What do you want?" She asked harshly and glared at him while he gave her an innocent-like pout.

 

   "We have to do our duty today together...In the toilet." He whispered in her ear on the last words. She backed away and clenched her fist."Who says?" She hissed and he chuckled. V yanked her towards him again."Me." He said huskily and smirked."Can't we go for recess first?" She asked and he scoffed."Go. I dare you." He teased and leaned towards her face. She pushed him away and stumbled few steps back."Alright, alright. Geez, why can't you ask normally?" She muttered and he chuckled."Because I'm not normal." He answered and walked away."What...? He's crazy." She mumbled and followed behind him.

 

--------------------

 

   V was moping the floor while Soyeon was swiping the sinks."I think we should stop for today. Let's do it another day." She muttered weakly as her head pounded in pain."Why would we? We still have the toilets to be cleaned! Don't be such a lazy , woman!" He nagged and continued his job.

 

   "V, please..." Soyeon trailed off and he turned to face her when her body fell backwards onto his chest."What the--Hey! Wake up! Wake up!" He let his mop go as he shooked her body lightly and placed his hand on her forehead. It was cold as ice."Shoot..." He muttered and quickly hoisted her up for him to carry her the bridal style. He ran as fast as his leg could to the sick bay. On his way there, came Jimin passing by them. He glanced at V and towards the person in his arm."Soyeon?!" He exclaimed and chased after them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heyyaa guyzzzzz!!! Back with a new story! LOLOLOLOL 😝😝😝 Actually, I'm recently into BTS and VIXX. Again, they are ruining my bias list. But, currently, my ultimate bias is Leo from VIXX. It's kinda weird having the same personality and interest with your bias but I'm happy we both are the same type 😄!! So, I (J) Hope you cutiepies will like this new story. It was actually to cover the story I deleted which happens to be Fate cause the plot just messed up. Even I hate the story myself 😂😂😂!!! Lol, that's it for now,don't forget to subscribe and comment. Upvoters will be very appreciated. So, goodbye and 안녕~