~Oh God, No~

My Crazy Life

  After the awkward morning encounter, V took a walk at the park nearby their neighbourhood as Soyeon practiced her Taekwondo moves in her Taekwondo studio.

 

   Suddenly, both of the teenagers got a sudden message from their parents but separately. They both were told to meet at the restaurant located in Gangnam.

 

   Soyeon packed her things and bidded goodbye to her instructer before exiting the studio then went home to change. V went straight to the location as he wore a casual clothings suited for a meeting.

 

   It has past an hour when Soyeon finally arrived at the restaurant. She searched through the crowds of people for her parents and saw her mother waved a hand at her.

 

   The brunette sighed in relief before walking at the table her parents were located. There sat another three figure occupied on the opposite direction. She looked at the figures and spotted V.

 

   "ALIEN?!!" Soyeon shrieked and grabbed a few attentions from people in the restaurant. Her mother swiftly grabbed her hand and yanked her down on the sit."Yah, Cha Soyeon! Manners." Her mother hissed and she rolled her eyes.

 

   "Yeah, yeah..." Soyeon sarcastically said and her mother sighed."Is this your daughter, Hwannie?" A female voice asked and Soyeon looked at the woman who sat infront of her."Yes, isn't she pretty?" Mrs. Cha asked and the other giggled while Soyeon rolled her eyes at her mother's act.

 

   Mrs. Cha nudged Soyeon's side hardly and signaled her to greet."Annyeonghaseyo..." Soyeon greeted gloomily at the elder infront of her.

 

   "Aigoo, what a cute girl." The elder gushed and giggled with her mother. Soyeon smiled awkwardly and glanced at V who was busy stuffing his face.

 

   "Soyeon-ah, what took you so long to come here?" Her father asked and she sighed."I was at the Taekwondo studio." She answered."Waa~ You have a strong daughter, Seok. Unlike my weak son here" Mr. Kim commented and she nodded as a thanks.

 

   After a few minutes of her parents chatting, her mother finally spoke the important matter.

 

   "Soyeonnie, do you know why we call you here?" Mrs. Cha asked her daughter who shook her head dumbfoundedly.

 

   "Well, Soyeonnie...It's an important matter." Her mother said seriously and Soyeon finally looked at her while chewing on her cheesy wedges.

 

   "Well..." Mrs. Cha glanced at Mrs. Kim who grinned excitedly."You are gonna...." Mrs Cha trailed off and Soyeon jumped.

 

   "I'm gonna go to LA?! Really?! Thanks, mom!! You're the be--" 

 

   "What the he-- Cha Soyeon, you are getting married to Taehyung!" Mrs. Cha exclaimed and Soyeon frozed."WHAT?!!" 

 

---

 

   "LOL, you really thought mom was gonna send you to LA?!" N broke into laughters as Soyeon scowled."Shut up!" She whined at her brother over the line.

 

   "Okay, okay..." N snickered."Hey, was that the reason that alien moved in?" Soyeon gasped and the elder stuttered."Ah...Uh...N-No! O-" Soyeon gritted her teeth as her face was getting redder by the second. 

 

   "Oppa...You lied?!" Soyeon yelled through the phone."Oops! Seems like the time for shooting. Bye!" N quickly hung up and sighed in relief."Shooting, really? We just had a comeback, hyung." Hyuk laughed and N join his laughters.

 

---

 

   V came back home late that day when he went to visit his grandparents after the sudden meeting. It was late at night and he heard sobbings again. He frowned and listened carefully to the sound.

 

   "Soyeon?" He whispered and a whimpered answered his question. V the lights and saw her balled up against the wall. He sighed and chose to ignore the crying figure. He needed rest anyway. That day was the most tiring day for him. V went up the stairs and went for the bed.

 

---

 

   "Why do you suddenly wanna meet me?" Jimin asked and looked at the male infront of him suspiciously."Soyeon." V said and that grabbed Jimin's attention.

 

   "S-Soyeon? What did you do to her?!" Jimin exclaimed."Dude! Calm down, it's not something too serious." V assured and Jimin sighed."What is it?" 

 

   "I don't know, Jimin." V huffed and sipped on his drink."What do you not know?" The brunette asked as he frowned at the other."First, she hated me. Then, she suddenly hugs me and said things like 'I miss you' and 'where've you been'... And there's this guy name Baekhyun she's been saying..." V explained and Jimin gasped, which caught the older's attention.

 

   "She remembered?......How..." Jimin mumbled and V arched an eyebrow."Remember? Remember what?" V asked again and the younger sighed.

 

   "Please don't tell anyone else about this, even Soyeon." V nodded and gestured Jimin to continue.

 

   "When Soyeon was a kid, she used to have a friend named Byun Baekhyun. They were considered the closest friends in school. I don't know, Baekhyun seems so special to her.

 

   Then, few years had past and Baekhyun was confirmed a bipolar. They were in junior high when Baekhyun was brought to the mental hospital and eventually...made a suicide." Jimin sighed shakily and sipped on his drink.

 

   "Then, his parents had to look after her when her parents had to go overseas for a bussiness and her brother was in Japan. They abused her because they thought she was the cause of his suicide... One day, his parents were drunk. They dragged Soyeon to the car and went inside. Suddenly..." Jimin sighed and wiped a tear.

 

   "Y-You don't have to tell me--" 

 

   "You have to know! You're living with her!" Jimin exclaimed and continued."They got into an accident. The three of them. Both of the adults died but luckily Soyeon survived." Jimin chuckled.

 

   "But, she had a coma. When she woke up, she started to hallucinate. Hallucinating about Baekhyun being with her. That is when we started to hide things that could remind her about Baekhyun. She had been recovered slowly but then you appeared." Jimin frowned and looked at V.

 

   "Soyeon thought you were Baekhyun and was only hallucinating. She didn't do all of that because she likes you." Jimin stated and V sighed.

 

   "Wait...did you see her hallucinating last night?" Jimin asked and V nodded."Did you calm her down?" Then V shook his head slowly.

 

   "Shoot!" Jimin rushed out of the cafe and V tagged along."Y-Yah!" 

 

   "Don't you see anything wrong when you come out?" Jimin asked as they ran."No...Why?" 

 

   "Soyeon...if nobody calms her down...she'll get crazy. Her hallucination is strong...Did you saw her at home?" Jimin asked and V answered a no."Then that means there's only one place left."

 

---

 

   "Cha Soyeon!" Jimin shouted as the girl halted on her track on the hospital's rooftop."Soyeon..." He called again but the girl stood there, still as a statue.

 

   "Baekhyun's over there..." Soyeon pointed her finger towards the rooftop's ledge and Jimin widened his eyes."No! He's not there!" Jimin yelled and ran towards her when V held him back.

 

   Jimin looked at the older curiously and V jooged up towards Soyeon."I'm here..." He said and hugged the girl from behind.

 

______________________________________________