~First Step~

My Crazy Life

   "I'm here..." V whispered behind the girl and she whispered back a faint 'Baekhyun' before passing out. V quickly supported the girl and hoisted her up into a bridal position. He then turned to face Jimin who was watching in envy.

 

   "I'll be heading home now. Thanks

for helping." V said as Jimin nodded slowly and the older walked out of the rooftop. Jimin sighed and smiled as his eyes fixed to the ground.

 

   "Thanks, V..." 

 

---

 

   Soyeon grunted as she shifted on her bed. Her head felt so heavy and it was spinning."Urgh..." She groaned softly when she felt a weight on the bed."You're awake?" V asked and she clicked her tongue in annoyance.

 

   "You see, I don't know how you could change your attitude so--" V halted on his sentence and pursed it tightly.'Stupid Taehyung...'

 

   "Urgh...What happened?" Soyeon asked as she closed her eyes with a frown."You got hit by a car. Eventually that car got bad damage tho. Too bad you survived." V teased and she threw a pillow at him.

 

   "Funny." She replied sarcastically as she opened her eyes. V chuckled and shook his head."Whatever." He said and exited her room."Tell me if you need anything." He informed before closing her door.

 

   "As if I need you. Hmph!" She stucked her tongue at her door and got up from her bed. Then, as in cue, her stomach growled like a beast."Y-Yah! I can cook for myself, you idiotic tummy!" 

 

---

 

   "The wedding will be due in two month. You guys need to prepare a lot for the wedding and make sure everything is fine and perfecto!" Mrs. Cha informed infront of the two teenagers. The said teenagers glanced to each other with a scowl."Mom, isn't it too early for...uh, us. Especially me! We're just 18!" Soyeon complained and her knocked her head.

 

   "Aigoo, aigoo this kid. If I let you be, you won't even get married until you're dead!" V snickered quietly and Soyeon send him a death glare."I-I was sneezing." V then mimicked a sneezing action as she rolled her eyes.

 

   "Whatever. Now, I want you guys to rest because tomorrow's school and we'll start our preparations next week. Goodnight!" Mrs. Cha bidded and kissed Soyeon's forehead and hugged V. They went to the door and bidded a last goodbye.

 

   "What a day..." Soyeon sighed and plopped on the sofa."What a day? You spent half of the day locked in your room since two days ago. I don't even know how you survived thos days without food." V nagged and took the remote control to watch the TV. Soyeon rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at him. Miraculously, he caught the pillow and hugged it comfortably."Thanks, lion." V thanked cheekily and she grunted.

 

---

 

   "REALLY?!!" Jungkook and Jungri exclaimed at the same time and Soyeon hit her head at the canteen table."Guess your life is turning into a living hell." Jungri stated and Jungkook chuckled."I think so too." Soyeon agreed the twins' statement.

 

   "Like, ugh! He'll be bringing home some kind of--female human being!" She exclaimed and they laughed."That means you need to bear with it. Also, I think there's something suspicious goin' on since you guys stayed together." Jungkook teased and wiggled his eyebrow."N-No, there isn't!" 

 

   "Unnie, you're blushing. Trust me, he'll get into you soon." Jungri teased and the eldest covered her ears tightly."La la la la can't hear you neither my nerves too! Bye!!" She sang and stepped out of the cafeteria, leaving the twins behind. 

 

   Jungri chuckled and sighed."Newly weds." Jungkook nodded in agreement and sighed.

 

---

 

   Soyeon yawned as she reached the living room."I'm soooooo tired!" She collapsed onto the sofa and mushed her cheek on it as she faced the television and went straight into dream land. V then plopped next to her legs and sighed in relief. He took the remote control and switched the TV on.

 

   Suddenly, the doorbell rang and V stood up quickly. He glanced at Soyeon and saw her still sleeping comfortably. He carefully went to the door, trying not to wake the lion up, and opened it. There stood Mrs. Cha with her gummy smile."Taehyung-ah!" She greeted and he smiled as he bowed politely.

 

   "Oh, Mrs. Cha. What brings you here?" He asked as she stepped into the house."Is Soyeon here?" She whispered suddenly and he nodded his head towards the sleeping figure on the couch.

 

   Mrs. Cha blew a sigh in relief and motioned V to follow her. He obliged and they tip-toed towards Soyeon's room."Why are we here?" V whispered and Mrs. Cha shushed him.

 

   Quietly, she opened the door and ran into the room as she pulled Taehyung into it. Mrs. Cha shut the door carefully and aighed in relief."What are we doing in here?"

 

   "A box." The middle-aged lady stated and he furrowed his eyebrows."Pardon?"

 

   "I think you already knew about Soyeon's past." She said as she looked at the male and he nodded.

 

   "Good. You see, we already took everything out except one thing. I forgotten that thing. Her treasure box. It's a box Baekhyun had given her before he died."

 

   V suddenly got an idea and walked towards Soyeon's dressing table. He pulled a drawer and there laid the brown box he saw on the first day. He took it and handed it to Mrs. Cha.

 

   "Is this the box?" He asked and she nodded frantically."Y-Yes! Thank you, Taehyung-ah." Mrs. Cha hugged the boy who replied with a 'welcome'. 

 

   "I'll go now. Thank you so much, Taehyung. I know you can take care of her." Mrs. Cha said as they walked towards the front door carefully.

 

   "I will take care of her with all of my heart. See you again, Mrs. Cha!" He bidded and the eldery giggled."Okay, Taehyung. Oh, just call me Omma." She said and he nodded with a smile as he closed the door.

 

   A few hours had past and V was already knocked out on the sofa. 

 

   Soyeon grunted and stood up as she streched her arms. She sniffed her armpits and cringed at the smell."Better go take a shower."

 

   After having a nice warm shower, she changed her clothes into a sleepwear and sighed happily. Then, Soyeon went to her dressing table as she ruffled her hair with a towel to make it dry. The brunette sat on the stool infront of the table and pulled a drawer infront of her.

 

   Nothing.

 

   Soyeon widened her eyes and dropped the towel onto the floor. Her hands became busy as they pulled and pushed all of the drawers. Her treasure box was missing.

 

   "No no no no no. I-It must be here... It must be here! What--No!!" Soyeon exclaimed as she stood up and searched her whole room. She threw the pillows away as things scattered on the floor messily. She screamed and fisted her hands into her locks as she cried.

 

   "What are you--Soyeon!" V shouted as he ruahed towards the crying brunette. He hugged the girl which was hurtful because she was hitting him."Let me go! I want my treasure box! Where is it?!"

 

   A flashback just now came into V's mind. The treasure box.

 

   He hugged the girl tighter and sang lullaby. V rocked her small petite body from side to side for he hoped she would calm down. Few minutes later, V heard her soft snores and came into conclusion that she had already slept in his arm.

 

   He carefully carried her rowards her big fluffy bed and laid her down softly. V took the teady bear beside her and secured it in her arms which she hugged it tightly like a little child. The boy smiled and patted her hair softly. He sighed and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

 

   "Sleep well, Soyeon-ah."