~Accepting You~

My Crazy Life

~Accepting You~

 

!EDITED!

 

  “What?” Soyeon gasped, her head became dizzy from the overloading informations. V could only muster a small smile after he had confessed out his feelings towards the brunette. His grips tightened on her shoulders and he inched closer to her face, his breath ghosting on her skin. His eyes trailed down to stare at her rosy lips. Soyeon was frozen, she was still too shocked to move.

 

He… likes me?

 

  Not long after that thought had submerged into her mind, a pair of soft lips collided onto hers. It lasted for a while before she had finally registered what was happening in that moment. Her eyes widened even more, if that was possible, before she reacted by pushing V away. “Get away from me!” She barked as he stumbled a few steps back, unexpecting the hard shove he just received. Soyeon harshly rubbed her lips using the back of her hand and gave a disgusted look at the man before her. “Soyeon, please, I can expla--” V took quick steps towards her but was replied with a sharp stinging pain on his left cheek.

 

  V froze, his eyes wide open and utter bewilderment embraced him. “D-don’t...come near m-me…”  Soyeon stuttered a warning and V gave her a hurted look. “Soyeon..” He didn’t gave up and tried to hold onto her arm. “Don’t touch me!” Soyeon yanked his hand away and V could feel the tears b in his eyes. She turned her back on him and walked away but V was quick to pull her back into his tightening embrace. Soyeon tried to fight her way out of his arms but it was useless, he was way too strong. She yelled at him to let her go but it only made him hug her tighter. Soft sobs muffled in his hug and he could feel the tremble of her body. V’s tears trailed down his cheeks. He never felt that much of hurt for a person he liked-- no, scratch that, he loved her. He fell in love with Cha Soyeon.

 

  “Please...let me go…” Soyeon pleaded softly after her wild tantrum, her energy was drained out and she became a bit calmer than before. “Not until you accept me.” V said with a trembling voice. He needed her to accept him. He can’t live with her hating on him, unaccepting him in her life. Because in that moment, he finally realised that she was his everything. Soyeon made him felt like he was himself, made him felt being known as Kim Taehyung not as V. “B-but I’m s-scared…” Soyeon muttered but it was loud enough for V to understand what she was saying. “Why?” He asked, his head resting on her crown. It felt warm and cozy and he wished they could stay like that forever. “Be-because…” Soyeon trailed off and V hummed, indicating that he was ready to hear what she was about to say. “Because...y-you take drugs.” Soyeon finished her sentence and V pulled back almost immediately but his action was slow and gentle.


  “Hey, look at me.” V said as he gazed deeply into her eyes, the brown orbs he loved to stare at for an eternity. Soyeon slowly lifted her head up to face the charming eyes, a pink tint colouring her cheeks as she did so. He stared at her for a couple of seconds before a smile crept up his lips. “I’ll change.”  V said with determination which made her surprised. What? That question echoed in her mind for a long while. “I’ll change myself just for you so please…” V paused and took her again into his embrace. Soyeon was taken off guard and her cheeks flushed a darker shade of red. “Please accept me in your life, Cha Soyeon.” V requested hopefully that she would just say yes. “I wish I could but…” she softly pushed him away and turned her back on him. V’s heart cracked at her sudden actions. “S-Soyeon…”

 

  “I-I don’t know…” She mumbled and his eyebrows furrowed at her statement. “What is that you don’t know?” He asked and she turned to face him, her face written all puzzled and complicated. “I...I don’t know how to...l-love someone.” Soyeon confessed with her head hung low. A few seconds after her confession would V finally registered what she had said. He softly chuckled and her head gently. He placed her chin between his index and thumb, raised her head up to face him. He delivered her a soft smile, a smile she had never seen on his face before and it made her heart thump erratically. “We can learn how to do that, together.” V assured her and her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. Soyeon turned away and cupped her burning cheeks. Goddamit, this guy is making my cheeks burn! Soyeon thought before facing back at V. She never felt that way before and it surely drove her crazy. She needed to decide fast.

 

Should I accept him? Should I? Soyeon pondered and she searched for the familiar glint in his eyes. There she could spot them in the dark orbs. Sincerity. Okay, here goes nothing. Let’s start a new book together, V.

 

  Soyeon gave him a hesitating nod. “I-I’ll accept...you.” She finally decided and V’s smile couldn’t grow any wider after hearing the miracle words that spilled out of her lips like honey. He took her into his embrace once more and mumbled a bunch of ‘thank you’ as he rested his chin on her head once more. He pulled back and placed a light peck on her right cheek, which probably could cook an egg the moment after. “I’ll take care of you with all of my everything, I promise.”  He vowed and she could feel her lips curl into a smile. Her heart beated faster and surprisingly, she took him into a hug. It was unexpected but nonetheless, V returned her hug.

 

--

 

-The Wedding Day-

 

  “Is the cake ready? How about the music audio? Are the tables complete yet?”

All those questions boomed the wedding planner who was checking on the lightings. “Yes, the cake is ready, the music audio is on point and the tables are looking elegant as always, Mrs. Cha. In conclusion, everything is smooth, steady and ready to go.” She answered calmly and the woman could finally heave a relieved sigh. “Thank you, Eri.” Mrs. Cha thanked the wedding planner and she nodded politely.

 

 The middle aged woman observed the beautiful scenery of the beach and it was even more beautiful with sets of tables and chairs arranged and a gorgeous aisle stood there in the middle of the other furnitures. She smiled keenly and took some pictures, saving them as a big meaningful memory in her heart. Tears welled in her eyes, the image of her only daughter walking on the aisle to be with the man of her lovelife forever. She knew the were soulmates, they were going to make it to the end together.

 

  Mrs. Cha wiped her tears away and walked back into the resort, on her way to meet with her princess. When she arrived to the room belonged to the bride, she knocked on it thrice and a voice from inside hollered a ‘come in!’. Mrs. Cha slowly opened the door and she saw the most beautiful girl in the whole world, Cha Soyeon. She was complete in a white wedding dress with flowery laces and a flower crown decorating her head. “Mom?” Soyeon called out and Mrs. Cha walked into the room, rushed her way towards her daughter before pulling her into a very tight but gentle hug. “Oh my, Soyeon-ah. You look like an angel.” She complemented and Soyeon smiled shyly. They pulled away to stare at each other. Mrs. Cha was once again welled in tears and caressed her daughter’s face, nodding in approval. Soyeon wiped away the tears that fell from her beloved mother’s cheeks. “Why are you crying, mom?” The young female asked between chuckles although her eyes was starting to tear up too. She was nervous and scared to leave her mother and live with someone new in her life.

 

  “My baby is so beautiful, I don’t know why I deserve you, sweetheart.” Mrs. Cha said and Soyeon’s tears finally spilled out of her eyes. “It should be me who’s supposed to be grateful, mom.” She said and gently wiped her tears away, not wanting to ruin the makeup. They hugged each other again in silence, relishing on the fact that they won’t be seeing each other much after Soyeon’s marriage. “I’ll miss you, mom.” Soyeon whispered and Mrs. Cha broke down to tears.

 

“I’ll miss you too, my daughter.”

 

-Flashback to a week before-

 

  “I have something important to discuss with you, Taehyung-ah.” Mr. Kim finally voiced out a few minutes after the entry of his beloved son into his office. “What is it, dad?” V questioned as he took a sit opposite of his father. Mr. Kim’s face turned into a troubled look and he was searching for words on how to explain the matter to his son.”Listen carefully, son.” Mr. Kim alerted the young man and heaved a heavy sigh. Although his face was expressionless but in the inside, V was nervous and anxious of what his father would tell him.

 

Is the wedding canceled?

 

Am I not marrying Soyeon?

 

  “You’ll be moving to Canada.” Mr. Kim finally announced and V snapped his head up to face his father. “E-eh…?” V furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. What was with his father for the very sudden news? “The company will be opening a new branch in Canada and I need someone to handle the projects there so I choose you, my son.” Mr. Kim explained and it added more confusion in V. “But why me? Why don’t you go there yourself? It’s your company not mine.”

 

  “It’s not your company yet but it will be soon. I can’t do business much anymore, Taehyung-ah. I’m already old now.” Mr. Kim said with a sad tone and V looked away. “Why not Taejun hyung? He’s the eldest son, shouldn’t he be taking the position, dad?” V questioned, a glint of anger mixed with disappointment glazed over his pupils. Mr. Kim froze upon hearing the name of his eldest son.  “T-Taehyung…”

 

  “After all you did to me, why are you suddenly handing over the business to me?” V looked at his father, a wave of rage summoned in him while Mr. Kim was lost in words. “You neglected me when Taejun was around. You gave Taejun everything while I get his leftovers. But when Taejun ran away from home, you acted as if he never existed in your memory. I was as if the only child in the family but then, I never gotten to be praised or treated the way mom and you treated Taejun. All you cared about me were my grades and your business partner’s perspective about me. I was- no, I am treated like a doll which you could bring around and boast about but when nobody’s in sight, you ignore me even when there’s no Taejun.” V bursted into tears as he stood off of his chair and turned his back on his father.

 

 “I’m sorry, Taehyung-ah. I’m sorry for mistreating you. I shouldn’t have did those horrible things to you.” Mr. Kim apologized as soon as he realised his foolish actions towards his son. He went up to V and pulled him into a tight hug. V sobbed into his hug and held onto his father’s vest tightly. He felt like he was dreaming, it was the first time in his life his father ever embraced him. “I’m a horrible father. I’m sorry, Taehyung.” Mr. Kim apologized again and V pulled away slightly. “Y-You’re not horrible, d-dad. I’ll forgive y-you.” V said between sobs and returned back to hug his father. “I love you, dad” V finally choke out the words he always wanted to say to his father, it  felt like a miracle. It surely did.

 

  “I love you too, dear son.”

 

---

 

  “What?” Soyeon spitted as soon as she heard the sudden news. V flopped down onto the couch as he massaged his poor stressed temple. “We’re moving to Canada two days after the wedding so better pack up your things now but not too much and don’t mind about home or furnitures for the house because they’ve prepared everything. The only thing left to do is packing important stuffs and moving out.” V elaborated and Soyeon who was sitting on the opposite couch could only stare at the marble floor, speechless. V noticed the silence that had engulfed the atmosphere and he stood up, ready to go to bed.“I guess you agree with that. Goodnight.”

 

  “I don’t want to.” Soyeon blurted out and V halted on his track. He released a sigh and clenched his fists together. Calm down, calm down he mentally coaxed himself as he turned around to face her. “Why?” He asked with a calm voice but has a slight intimidation in it. Soyeon stood up from her sit and faced the man she would be marrying next week. “I-I don’t want to leave my family.” she confessed, her eyes started to brim in tears and V sighed. He walked up to her and took her into his hug. “At some point of life, we have to leave our family away but that would be temporary.” V spoke in the most gentle way he could. “B-but.. I’ll miss them…” she sobbed and he chuckled. “Stupid, you can skype them, call and chat with them… Just, do this for our parents, ok?” V coaxed and pulled away from the hug. “O-okay.” Soyeon stuttered an agreement and V could only smile at her obedient self. “You’re tired, go to sleep. Goodnight.” he said before kissing her forehead.

 

Please, Soyeon. Forget about Baekhyun and remember me only.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hi, guys! It's been an eternity since I LAST UPDATE, ISN'T IT? Heh, jk. ANYWAYS, I am super happy to finally publish this new chapter and I'm so so so sorry for being inactive for almost a year now. I've been busy with school but since exams had ended, I'll try my best to update more often but I won't promise that cuz the last time I promised to update often, well... I kinda accidentally throw that promise into the garbage bin when I was doing house chores. Hehe. Last but not least, please subscribe and comment also upvotes are much loved! Love you, my cutepies! bye~ <3!!