-VII.

The Red Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was panting, simply staring at the blank ceiling. As he his lips, he ran his hands through his sweaty hair. He glanced down at Baekhyun,who was looking at him full with concern.

“You look terrible. Are you sure you don’t want me to go get Suho?” Baekhyun asked, reaching up towards Luhan to check the temperature of his forehead.

Luhad swatted away Baekhyun’s hand, “No. I told you I’m fine. Just really tired”

Calling Suho was not going to be a choice.Now, don’t get Luhan wrong. He loved Suho’s gentle care for when he was sick, but getting Suho to care for him meant him having to tell Sehun to get him medicine and he doubted the man had some stored away- after all they were vampires ; they don’t need medicine to live off of.

Baekhyun had told him to be reasonable, but he just didn’t want anyone to worry and have to go through so many trouble just because of him.

“It doesn’t look like you’re tired. You’re sick, Luhan. I’m going to go bring you to Suho.” Baekhyun had grabbed him by the arm, tugging him to sitting position carefully.

 

“I told you that I’m fine.I’m going to take a bath. Watch you’ll see .When I come out, I’ll be all better.”

With that said, he stood up on two unsteady feet. Baekhyun stood up without hesitation to help support him on his own two feet. He wrapped and an arm around him, and lead him slowly to the bathroom.

 

“If you need anything, just shout my name….and I swear to god that if you don’t come out better, I don’t care ; I’m going to tell Suho.”

“I’ll be fine.” Luhan attempted to smile before he closed the door shut.

 

Stripping from his clothes, he walked to the bathtub and let the warm water fill the tub up.

He let the water run while he stared himself in the mirror. Though his eyesight was hazy, he was still able to manage to look at the state he was in ; He was a complete mess.  

He ran his hand through his sweaty hair, and turned away from the mirror, making his way back to the tub. He shut that water off, and cautiously stepped inside.


His dry lips let out a sigh as he sank to the bottom of the warm water ; The water was just so relaxing. He sank deeper until he submerged completely under the water.

He stayed under the water to what seemed like forever until he finally came up for a quick breath of air. He smiled to himself when his vision was now clear, and he didn’t feel like fainting anymore. He had told Baekhyun right. A bath definitely did help him.

Luhan was awoken feeling worse than he thought he would. He hissed in pain, feeling the familiar pulsating pain at his hips.

 

Great, Now that tattoo is hurting again. Luhan sighed as he thought this.

 

He glanced at the clock that read it was almost close to 12:00 in the morning. He withered in bed for a couple of minutes, tossing and turning to find a comfortable position. It wasn’t long before Kyungsoo jumped out from his sleep when he felt a kick at his legs.

 

At first, he intended to yell at Luhan and kick Baekhyun off the bed (because why not) , but seeing Luhan in distressed state had stopped him. Instead, he sat up in a hurry.

“Are you okay?” He asked, checking Luhan’s temperature with the back of his hand.

 

“I’m fine.” Luhan panted.

 

“It doesn’t seem like it.” Kyungsoo frowned and looked over at the sleeping Lump,also known as Baekhyun. He leaned over, pushing him off the bed to wake him up.  

 

Baekhyun woke up just as he hit the floor, standing up in alarm,”Where’s the fire?!”

Kyungsoo snorted, “ Why do you always ask that when someone wakes you up.”

 

“Knowing you, I will be always be expecting a fire when I wake up.”

 

“Luhan’s sick.” Kyungsoo commented, totally ignoring Baekhyun’s comment. Baekhyun turned to Luhan, face falling into worry,” Again, Lu?”

 

“What do you mean ‘Again’?”

 

“He was like this not too long ago.” Baekhyun sat down onto the bed.

 

“This is why we could never have a pet. It'll end up dying because you obviously don't know how to take care of anything.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes,” Why didn’t you take him to Suho?”

 

“I tried-”

 

“Yeah, yeah. C’mon Lu, We need to get you to Suho.”

“But I don’t want anyone to worry!” Luhan whined out, pulling up the covers to hide under them, but pushed them away in frustration once he got sick of the heat that had swallowed him up under them.

“Of course we’re going to worry. You could get worse, so better go now.”

“No.” Luhan pouted. Kyungsoo sighed, “Alright fine. I didn’t want to drag you there, but if that is what it takes…”

 

Luhan looked at Kyungsoo with wide eyes, shaking his head  Furiously.

He clenched at the white sheets beneath him when Kyungsoo grabbed onto His legs, dragging him to the edge of the bed.

“C’mon, don’t be so stubborn.” Kyungsoo grunted as he tugged harder. Baekhyun had reached up to take his arms, earning a loud wail from Luhan as he was finally taken off the bed. He squirmed around, flopping around in their hold like a fish out of water.

“Be still. We’re not taking you to jail or anything.” Baekhyun gripped his wrist together in one hand as he opened the door that lead into the hallway.

 

Luhan’s screams echoed down the hall, and it was no surprise Suho came rushing out of his room less in than a minute. His hair was a mess, an exact replica of a bird’s nest and his eyes were frantic, hurrying over to Luhan.

“What are you doing to my poor baby?!”

 

“Poor baby my .” Baekhyun huffed, putting Luhan down at the same time as Kyungsoo” This brat has been sick,and refused to tell you.”

 

“You’re so sweaty.” Suho cringed as he pushed Luhan’s hair back, “Come with me. We’ll get you some medicine.”

 

“I’m such a bother!” Luhan pouted,eyes welling up with tears.

 

“You’re not a bother.” Suho smiled, “Now let’s go downstairs to get you feeling better.”

Luhan stood up, but ended up falling back down onto his . The pain at his hips had been so unbearable, he couldn’t even stand straight anymore.

“You can’t walk?” Suho looked down at him in surprise , “This is so bad. I’ll wake up Tao to carry you downstairs.”

 

Luhan watched as Suho rushed back inside his room, and he frowned. This had been exactly why he didn’t want to tell Suho. He was just putting everyone through so much trouble just because of him. He was sure he was fine! He’s just feeling a little bad. It’ll go away, right?!  Maybe he should just go back into his room and sleep it off….

“We’re not going to let you leave.” Kyungsoo looked down at him, as if he read his mind.

“But I-”

 

“Wow, Lu. You look horrible.” Tao walked into the hallway, scooping Luhan up into his arms.

 

“My baby still looks beautiful. Shut up.” Suho hit Tao’s arm as they walked down the hall.

 

They continued walking until they stopping mid-way on the staircase when Sehun and Kris stopped in front of them.

 

“Is luhan okay?” Sehun looked at Luhan, expression full of concern, “ I thought I heard him yell.”

 

“He’s sick.” Suho explained, looking down at the way too pale boy in Tao’s arms.

“I’m fine.” Luhan groaned, and closed his eyes to block out the light.

 

“He’s being stubborn…”Baekhyun sighed “He’s been like this last night. The only reason I didn’t tell anyone was because he seemed to be better after he took a bath.”

 

“I’ll take him to Lay.” Sehun said, walking over to Tao to take Luhan into his arms. Luhan melted into the touch. Maybe being sick wasn’t all that bad.

“I’ll go with you, if you don’t mind. “ Suho said matter-of-factly.

 

“That’s fine.” Sehun shrugged, and turned away, already walking down the steps. Luhan smiled lightly, and he opened one eye and took a peek up at Sehun. He bit his lips to keep himself from grinning. He had to be dreaming, right? He closed his eyes, and decided to just enjoy the moment.

 

Luhan woke up in a larger, more comfortable bed. He looked around, looking over at the bay window and realized it was still dark outside. He gaped as he took in how elegant the room was ; He didn’t recall how he had ended up in such a nice room. He guessed he had probably fallen asleep due to Sehun’s extremely comfortable arms.

 

He yawned, stretching out his arms before him and at his now moist lips and grinned ; He felt so rejuvenated now.

 

“Oh, You’re awake.”

Luhan turned at the doorway,finding Sehun walking in with a cup in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter