-VI.

The Red Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the water running and the occasional “Clank” of this dishes filled Luhan’s ears. He  let out a loud, exaggerated sigh, scrubbing down hard onto the dish he was holding with the sponge. He glanced to Suho, who wore a smile as he did the separate dishes on his side.

Luhan frowned at this before he carelessly put the dish in the dish rack.

 

 Suho hearing the loud clatter turned to face Luhan, “Hey, be careful. You don’t want to accidently break them.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Well maybe you should have put Xiumin or someone else rather than myself to do this job.”

 “I put  you on this job because you’ve been slacking off too much. What will they think, Luhan? We have to repay these people- no, wait, vampires- somehow.”

Luhan frowned again before he turned away, and looked out the window. It was so sunny ; so beautiful. This was basically torture. Here he was, stuck inside cleaning when there was a perfectly nice day outside. It wasn’t that he was lazy. He actually did chores, but when there was perfectly good weather, he wouldn’t let the chance of spending the day outside go to waste.

“Hey Luhan, are you busy?”

 

Luhan peered back, meeting with the sight of Sehun stepping into the kitchen.

“Oh,no, I…” Luhan paused, looking over at Suho, who gave him a warning gaze.

“Actually, I’m doing some cleaning. I’m sorry.”

“Well, no need for that.” Sehun smiled, walking over to Luhan.

“He’s been slacking off. We don’t want to give you so much bothers and-” Suho, who immediately opposed the suggestion was cut off by Sehun.

“There’s no bother. You can always leave the chores for us. I’m sure the others wouldn’t mind.”

  “Oh, but that would be too much. You let us stay here, and in return we do nothing? We have to repay you somehow.”

“There’s no need for repayment, but if you really feel uncomfortable, I’ll let you go ahead. For now, however, go take some rest. Chanyeol has been telling me that he has seen you around doing more cleaning than everyone in this house put together.’’

 

Suho out of defeat, nodded. He glanced at Luhan, narrowing his eyes at the man smiling from ear to ear. He was lucky to get out of it this time.

He glanced back at Sehun, thanked him, and walked off.

 

Luhan took a shy glance at Sehun, “So, Was there something you needed me to do?”

“Yes, I have something to show you.”

 

“Me?”

 

“You are Luhan, correct?” Sehun chuckled. “, C’mon.” He said, as he took Luhan’s hand in his.

Luhan stumbled a little at first, since he wasn’t expecting Sehun to take his hand and guide him out. Not that he minded, of course. It was rather enjoyable. I mean, who wouldn’t love the feeling of Sehun’s warm hand? Luhan looked down at their hands and smiled. He bit at his lower lip to keep in his giggles.

 

Remembering this man was a vampire, Someone-or something- that had wanted to kill him when he just woken up in this world, Luhan’s smile disappeared.

Sehun was a rather sweet guy. He hadn’t caused harm to Luhan- yet, of course- ,but that didn’t mean Luhan could just easily trust him. And to make the situation worse, he didn’t even know him. He had literally met the man ten days ago.

 

Realizing his hands where wet from washing the dishes, he used it as an excuse to try to let go of Sehun’s tight grasp.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know this was bothering you.” Sehun let go, and Luhan watched Sehun’s hand fall down to his side.

 

“No,No. It’s just that my hands are wet.” He spoke,brushing his hands against his jeans.

 

“Oh, don’t worry. It doesn’t bother me.” Sehun said, taking his hand again and lead him outside. Luhan let go of those worries from before. He reasoned it with himself again, but concluded that if Sehun really wanted to hurt him, he would have done so back in the forest he had first met him.

 

Sehun’s warm hand may or may have not played a role into trying to trust him.

Which now that he thought about it was extremely strange. He clearly remembered the thing he had first encountered when waking up was very cold.

 

But Luhan wasn’t going to think about that now. I mean, Sehun was grabbing his hand for crying out loud!

 

Is it really ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter