-I.

The Red Eclipse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first movement of the unconscious body came as a small quiver from the dark eyelashes of the young male. It was so minuscule and quick had one not been examining the body close enough, you could even say there was no change at all. Although, one would rapidly catch upon the change as the flutter of thick, dark eyelashes brought open the youthful skin of lids and revealed a set of warm, brown irises. They froze in their spot, duly blinking upon a creamy ceiling, then squinting at the sharp rays of sunlight hitting his face. His eyes darted across the room, and a sudden realization hit the male: he was all alone. Surprised, the boy sat up rather too quickly, he realized, as a sharp pain coursed through the left side of his hip bone.He slowly laid back down, all the while unconsciously gripping the blood red sheets with his delicate, pale fingers. He looked down, and slowly dragged the white gown up in order to examine the cause of his pain, and as he did so, he released a short gasp. There, engraved into his skin, was a beautiful, white feather glowing in a light shade of translucent blue. He inhaled and brought his hand up to run his fingers through his grown out black hair. He then briefly closed his eyes and bit his lip while he cautiously sat up, and scooted towards the edge of the bed. Slowly he slid out, and his bare feet managed to touch the cold, dusty ground. He then straightened himself up, only to fall to the ground as a result from his weak limbs.

 

The male hissed at the pain of falling. He clenched his small hands into fists before placing his hands on the bed, using it as leverage to hold him up. He reached out and placed his hands on the walls, and walked in a slow place towards the wooden-brown room door. The man his lips and tried to swallow but to no success as his throat was too dry. Twisting the golden knob he was met with a breathtaking view of the rest of the house. His room had led off to a balcony, and to a long staircase of white, marble steps.

His weak hands grabbed onto the black railings as he took his time placing his feet on each step.And as he finally descended to the ground level, he was met with a living room with a white sofa and two red armchairs.

The boy looked around and cleared his throat, “H-hello?” His voice cracked as if he had not used it decades. He was met with an eerie silence. The small man let the railings go and took cautious steps into the living room. He examined the furniture, all seeming too old for his pleasure. The man sighed, realizing no one was in the large house.

Had I been living here alone?

The man blinked in confusion and suddenly concurred with his own opinion. Guessing the large black door was the way to the exit, his small form took careful steps to the exit. About to turn the knob, he paused at the deep, but loud snarls that had been coming up from the stairs. He peered back and almost passed out at the frightening sight. There before his eyes, a tall male, with white long fangs and bloodshot eyes looked down at him.A smirk was gracing his perfect features, and Luhan wasn't exactly sure why but an emotion of despise grew within his chest. This new emotion only grew by staring at it’s face. He finally looked into the man’s eyes, his body paralyzing at all he saw was a deep,enigmatic hunger. As if his mind suddenly clicked, the smaller male rushed out the door, not really caring if he collapsed. He ran, tripping and falling as he ran towards the huge golden bars- or the gate of the house.

Hearing the door open from behind him, the smaller male stood up and ran faster, but for his weak form , the other managed to catch up. His pounding heart freezing as a rough hand caught his leg and yanked him down to the dirty ground. He let out a cry of fear as his body was being dragged towards the petrifying, taller male.

“Honestly thought you could get away?” The man croaked out, his deep voice also cracking as he spoke.

“Naive as always,little Luhan.” The man teased and slowly dragged Lu Han’s body towards him. Luhan was suddenly wrapped up in an unexplainable anger, and as a result, he managed to kick the man right under the jaw. Luhan froze, just for a second not knowing where the sudden strength came from, but shook it off and bolted towards his freedom. There was another deep snarl, but Lu Han refused to look back and ran as fast as he could with all the little strength he had. he didn't exactly know where he could run and hide, but yet his body refused to stop. He didn't know how he ended up in some dark alley. He also didn't know how the beast managed to find him, and yet there it was calling out Lu Han’s name. Lu Han shivered and turned a corner, almost letting out a cry of murder when someone pulled him and pressed against him and the filthy wall right next to a foul dumpster. He held luhan’s mouth clamped shut, and looked at him warning. Luhan didn't know who he was, but he couldn't stop from being glad it wasn't that beast.

“Little Luhan, I know you’re around this corner.” The beast spoke slyly, taking a step so Lu Han could see his bare feet. Luhan started hyperventilating, but the man that held him against the wall started rubbing circles on Lu Han’s shoulder. Needless to say, It was enough to calm him down. 

“I want you to turn yourself to me. There’s no way of escaping-” The beast paused and hissed before Lu Han heard the sound of his feet running away. Lu Han was confused and all he wanted to do was pass out and hope it was a dream.

 

“You look cute like that.” The man that held him tore away from him. “Name's Xiumin, and don’t worry I’m nothing like that Bloodsucker.”

 

Lu Han couldn't help but let a sigh out of relief. Anything was better than what had just chased him down.

 

    “We should leave. It won’t be long until he comes back. “ Xiumin spoke, and Luhan froze, terror seeping through-out his body.

 

    “Also, when we run out of here, you should stick close because you don’t seem to have any labradorite on you.” Xiumin grabbed at his necklace, as if Lu Han would get the hint.

 

“What’s a labradorite?”

Xiumin was baffled at his question but remembered they had to leave,”I’ll answer your questions once we're safe. Just please stay close, there’s a bunch of those bloodsuckers out there.”

“A-A-A bunch?”

“Do you not know anything? Oh never mind. c’mon we don’t have too long.” Xiumin grabbed him by the hand and started running through some pathways of The alleys.

 

“Xiumin? Who’s this? I thought we all said-”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter