Seven

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week and Sehun hasn’t seen or spoken to Chanyeol, ignoring all of his phone calls and texts. Now he was just home alone sitting in the living eating ice cream, watching a Drama called Sad Goodbye. He kept shouting at the girl on the screen even though she couldn’t hear him, saying she was stupid. He would flick the ice cream off the spoon onto the TV if they showed one of the actors he didn’t like in the movie, just out of boredom. He wasn’t sad about the Baekhyun situation anymore, he’s happy MunHee is okay.

Suddenly Sehun heard the sound of knocking on the front door, making him jump in surprise and get up from the couch, setting his ice cream on the table. He went to the door and looked out the peephole to see who it was, he was surprised to see who it was and started opening the door.

“Chanyeol-” Sehun was cut off by Chanyeol’s lips, making him push away.  Chanyeol pulled Sehun in for a hug, his back pressing against his chest. “Chanyeol get off of me, you’re being weird!” Sehun tried pulling away from him but that only made him hold him tighter.

“Why won’t you let me explain?”

“There’s nothing for you to explain,” Sehun said then elbowed his stomach, causing Chanyeol to release him. “Get out.”

“No! I can’t stand you being mad at me anymore! I did nothing wrong, and I want to explain because you won’t believe I had nothing to do with it!” Sehun walked away from him and went into the kitchen, Chanyeol followed after him still ranting on.  “You’re being mean; I couldn’t even see my own child for a week, Sehun! Do you know how that feels? It feels like , especially if you want to be in your child’s life-”

“Shut up!” Sehun threw a plate at him and he dodged it, causing the plate to shatter on the floor. “I don’t care anymore, MunHee is okay, and that’s all that matters. I don’t care about your explanation, and I don’t care about how you feel right now.”

“You are so full of it, I have never been this mad before. I see why Kai broke up with you.” Sehun froze at his statement, memories of that day flashing through his head.

"I'm tired of you Sehun. You're too happy and you talk too much. You always whine and complain, too."

"I can change for you. Just don't leave me like this… Please!"

"No Sehun. I don't want you. I don't want to look at you anymore, hear your voice, any of that."

"Kai, please don't go!"

A tear slowly fell from the corner of his eye, his blood boiling with anger. “ you!” Sehun jumped onto Chanyeol’s back, pulling on his hair. Chanyeol stumbled back, causing Sehun’s back to hit the wall. He grabbed Sehun by his shirt, pulling him off of him and onto the floor.

Sehun laid on the floor, his back aching. He then started sobbing, his hands over his eyes. “I’m sorry~…” Chanyeol went to Sehun, kneeling down next to him.

“Sehun get up, please. I’m sorry for saying that, and for throwing you on the ground.”

“I deserved it. Kai was right, I always whine and complain. I’m not good enough for you. I don’t want to put any more stress on you.” Sehun looked at him with his eyes glistening with tears, face red from crying.

“Forget Kai, I don’t think that you whine or complain too much, you are good enough for me and you’re not giving me stress, Sehun.  I love you, and no one will ever make me stop loving you, no matter what happens between us I will always be here.” Chanyeol grabbed Sehun’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

“Seriously?” Sehun tightened his grip on Chanyeol’s hand, and Chanyeol nodded. “Well I can’t get up, my back hurts like hell.”

“Um- Want me to carry you upstairs?”

“No, I’m going to lay here for a few hours.”

“So are we together?”

“You broke my back, you tell me.”

“No...?”

“We are together, I can’t be mad at you for long.”

“I’ll lay with you then.” Chanyeol laid down next to him, still holding each other’s hand.

“Sorry for pulling your hair.” Sehun said his eyes still closed. “I didn’t mean to do that, I was just so enraged.”

“It’s okay; and I’m sorry for saying that, I actually don’t understand why Kai broke up with you.”

“Sorry for not letting you see Munnie, I know you miss him and he misses you.”

“It’s okay, I will see him tomorrow.”

“I have to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, too.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“Okay, let’s go to sleep…”

“Okay, rest in peace.”

“What? I’m not dying.”

“I know you’re not, rest in peace.”

“Chanyeol, I’m not dying.”

“Don’t you want to ‘rest’ in peace?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Rest in peace then.”

“Oh my goodness…”

Next Day

 

“I can’t breathe! Chanyeol, stop- HAHA!”

“No.”

“Yes! S-stop, I have to leave! Chanyeol, I said stop!”

“Ow!” Sehun hit Chanyeol in the head with a book, causing him to rub the spot on his head. “That hurt, like seriously, that hurt.”

“I’m sorry, lesson learned today is; don’t keep tickling me when I say stop. Now c’mon if you’re coming with me.” Sehun got up from the bed and walked to the door exiting the room. He walked downstairs to the front door and stood there waiting for Chanyeol.

“Let’s go~!” Chanyeol sang as he walked down the steps, fixing his jacket. Sehun walked out of the house and toward the car, unlocking it, and getting inside shutting the door. Chanyeol got in seconds later and shut his door, folding his hands in his lap.

“You can turn on the radio…” Sehun said, putting the car in reverse and backing out of the driveway. Chanyeol nodded and the radio, Marry You by Bruno Mars turning on.

“Awe, I remember this song…” Sehun whispered to himself, putting the car in drive and driving to his destination.  “It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do~. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you~.”

“You know this song?” Chanyeol asked, looking ahead. Sehun nodded, his hands tapping the steering wheel.

“Kai and I used to sing this to each other.”

“Next station.” Chanyeol changed to the next station making Sehun frown. “I bet you don’t know this.”

“I do know this song, it’s actually my favorite. ~I know I can’t take one more step towards you, cause all that’s waiting is regret.  And don’t you know I’m not your ghost, anymore…? Cause all that’s waiting is regrets… You lost the love I loved the most… I learned to live, half alive. And now you want me one more time. And who do you think you are? Runnin’ ‘round leaving scars. Collecting your Jar of Hearts, and tearing love apart. You’re gonna catch a cold, from ice inside your soul. So don’t come back for me, who do you think you are? I hear you’re asking all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter