Five

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just in case you guys are confused, in chapter 4 when I said “It’s currently March >_< lol” I don’t know how Sehun had MunHee for Nine Months XD I just didn’t know what else to put as the month. But anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter ;)

♥♥

 

1 month later

 

“Minnie, come and get him. I have to pee.” Lu Han said, holding MunHee in his arms. Xiu Min walked towards the two and reached his arms out for MunHee, who was staring at him awkwardly. Lu Han gave MunHee to Xiu Min and got up from the couch, walking to the stair case. After Lu Han went up the steps, MunHee started crying. His gums showing as he wailed.

“Aw, what’s wrong with the little soldier? Are you hungry? Is the little baby hungry?” Xiu Min cooed at him, making him wail louder. “Why are you crying? You didn’t poo poo did you?” He lifted MunHee up and smelled him, but he only smelled like baby soap.

“Why is he crying?” Lu Han asked as he walked down the last two steps.

“I don’t know. He didn’t go bathroom on himself, and I don’t think he’s hungry.” Xiu Min explained, rocking the crying baby.

“Hand him to me. Uncle Lulu can help.” Lu Han took MunHee out of Xiu Min’s arms and he stopped crying, acting like nothing had happened. “Awe, I see someone doesn’t like you Minnie.”

“He likes me, give him here.” Lu Han gave him MunHee and he started to wail again, making Xiu Min frown. He gave him back to Lu Han and sighed. “I got him clothes, how doesn’t he like me?”

“C’mon now, he’s just a little baby. I bet when he’s older he’ll like you.” Lu Han assured and Xiu Min just nodded, grabbing his phone and dialing a number.

“Who are you calling?” Lu Han asked, rocking MunHee in his arms.

“Sehun,” He answered simply, holding the phone out in his hand.

“Wait. They’re-“Lu Han was cut off by the phone answering.

“Xiu Min hang up…” Lu Han whispered, sitting down in the seat next to Xiu Min.

“No, I want MunHee to say-“

“Ah! Chanyeol! Harder! Oh god, yes! Ah-!” Xiu Min then froze.

“XIU MIN HANG UP!” Lu Han shouted, making MunHee jump in surprise. But he was still holding the phone, mouth hanging open. Sehun’s moans continued.

“Mm-AH!”

Lu Han then snatched the phone out of Xiu Min’s hand, ending the call.

“Why didn’t you hang up?” Lu Han looked at Xiu Min, whose eyes were wide.

“I-I-I- I’m going to Starbucks.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter