Six

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re creepy,”

“Am I?”

“Yes, stop laughing like that.”

“My laugh is beautiful.”

“It’s ing creepy.”

“Tell me… how, exactly?”

“When you laugh, your eye looks like its twitching, you look like a drug addict plus, you look retarded dude. And you’re ugly.” The other boy replied, looking at Chanyeol with a disgusted face.

“Well want to know what’s ugly about you?” Chanyeol asked the boy that was at the counter.

“What?” The other looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

“You look like road kill, you won’t take your ing order because you’re on your minute phone, and you look like my son’s so hurry up. I have things to do.” Chanyeol held his head on his hand, the notepad and pen under the other.

“Fine, I want a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino without the ‘I get a shoved up my everyday’.” The boy smiled back in reply, and Chanyeol laughed.

“That makes no since but, I believe I’ve topped your whole family, and since you’re done here, get the out of here and never come back. I don’t believe we need your ‘e earned money’.” Chanyeol replied making a circle with his index finger and thumb and sticking his finger in and out the hole.

The teenaged boy gaped at Chanyeol then ran out of the Starbucks. Then, another worker came out and went to the front where the boy ran out, yelling “Come again!” making Chanyeol laugh.

“Awesome bro totally served him.” Baekhyun said, patting Chanyeol’s back as he walked by.

“Aw, that was nothing. I can do better than that.” Chanyeol remarked, pushing himself of the counter and into the back room with Baekhyun.

“More childish things I guess. Anyways, how’s MunHee?” Baekhyun asked as they were taking off their aprons.

“He’s doing great. Learning new things every day,” Chanyeol grabbed the rest of his things and walked out the back room. Baekhyun hurriedly got the rest of his things and walked out to catch up with Chanyeol. They then walked out of the coffee shop, Chanyeol locking it afterwards.

“Uh, can I come over tomorrow? I want to see him.” Baekhyun asked, looking up at Chanyeol.

“Sure, I just got to ask Sehun. He should say yes.” Chanyeol responded, walking towards his car.

“Uh, wait, is he allergic to anything? I want to bring him a little treat.” He smiled at Chanyeol.

“That would be nice, and he’s allergic to blueberries and pollen. It’s weird but yeah.. Anyways, see ya tomorrow Baekkie!”

“Bye..”

 

The Next Day

“Welcome, make yourself at home.” Sehun greeted Baekhyun as he entered the house.

“Thank you, it’s a very nice home you have here.” Baekhyun complimented, looking around the house. His eyes then landed on the baby that was in a car seat, on his fist. He then realized, it was MunHee. “Oh, this is MunHee. He’s cute... But Chanyeol looks nothing like him…”  He whispered the last part, walking over to the car seat.

“What about Chanyeol?” Sehun looked at Baekhyun confusedly, following him to the car seat.

“Uh, nothing, I said he looks adorable.” Baekhyun smiled at him awkwardly.

“Oh, I’m going to go get Chanyeol. Make a new friend.” Sehun went up the stairs and Baekhyun smiled in relief. He sat down on the couch in front of the baby, staring at his features.

“I should have been the one having Chanyeol’s baby. This should be me and his house. He should have been with me. But no, you were the ugly thing that was brought into his life.. Just like your father.” Baekhyun laughed, still staring at MunHee who was now playing his fingers. “If you weren’t born Chanyeol would have been with me, not him. We would make a beautiful baby.” Baekhyun then spotted a halfway full baby bottle and smiled wickedly. “Oh, you don’t like blueberries do you?” He pulled out a small glass bottle with a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter