One

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went to the next thing, which was a locket with him and Kai's face on it. He kissed it, "Goodbye, Kai." and threw it into the fire. "Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year’s." With that, Sehun got up and went into his room. Never looking back, not shedding a single tear. No regret at all.

♥♥♥

After a year, Sehun totally forgot about Kai. He got out more, spun more times with friends, and even got himself a new boyfriend. That he loved very much. His name is Park Chanyeol. He's the reason Sehun forgot about Kai mostly. He was so much different from Kai. Like, Kai was no emotion at all sometimes, while Chanyeol was all smiles and giggles. Making, little jokes. That actually made Sehun laugh genuinely. Like, Kai would make promises to Sehun, but never keep them. Like their love. While Chanyeol, stuck true to every single one. Like, how he said he was going to make Sehun a "Park" someday. And Sehun believed him. Every, little word…

♥♥♥

Sehun was in the bathroom, while Chanyeol was downstairs, watching Pororo. He loved that show. Sehun was sitting on the toilet, looking at the object in his hand. Sehun was inter, yes. He told Chanyeol, too. He sighed loudly, putting the test on the sink, waiting for the results. It said it would take up to 3 minutes. He went out the bathroom, then downstairs into the kitchen. He didn't glance at Chanyeol, he just went into the kitchen, got a water bottle, and went back upstairs into the bathroom. It's been up to three minutes, right? Sehun asked himself, setting the water bottle down, next to the test. He then picked up the test and read it, his eyes widen as he saw two lines. He grabbed the box that was in the trash can next to the toilet, but he didn't care. He read the back of it to see what the two lines meant. Even though he read it already, he had to be sure. And the two lines meant he was having a child. Sehun's eyes weld up with tears, and he let them fall. Sehun didn't know if those were tears of joy, or tears of fear. You’re going to tell him, Sehun. You’re not going to hide this from him. Sehun went downstairs, into the living room, where Chanyeol was watching Chiro & Friends. Chanyeol realized Sehun coming down and he turned his gaze to him.

"Hey. Hunnie," Chanyeol greeted, patting the space next to him on the couch. Once Sehun reached the last step, he walked over to the couch and sat down. A little further away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol realized.

"What's wrong? You seem sad… Did I do something?" Chanyeol asked, looking at Sehun who just kept his gaze on the TV.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong, Yeollie. I'm just fine." Sehun inform, and Chanyeol nodded. Turning his gaze back to the T.V. Sehun got up, and walked to the stairs and turned, to face Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol I'm Pregnant." Sehun said and ran up the steps, not wanting see Chanyeol's reaction. He ran into their bedroom, and shut the door. Chanyeol just sat on the couch, eyes wide and lips apart. Trying to process what Sehun just said. After a few minutes Sehun heard a "What!?" from Chanyeol and running up the steps. Sehun, jumped on their bed, and acted to be asleep. The bedroom door slammed open, and he then felt the bed sink in and him being hugged. A hug, Sehun wasn't expecting that.

"Sehun-ah, I love you so much." Chanyeol whispered in Sehun's ear. "You're giving me a little miracle, Sehun… You could have just told me… at least not the way you just did."

"I thought you would be mad. And leave." Sehun whispered. Hoping Chanyeol didn't hear him, but he did.

"Awe, Sehun, I would never. I will always be there for you, and our little friend inside your tummy." Chanyeol stated. He then started rubbing Sehun's belly. Sehun smiled, and snuggled closer to Chanyeol.

"I love you, Channie."

"And I love you, Sehun."

 

 

 

♥♥♥

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter