Two

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 Months Time Skip

“Oh my god, stop kicking me!” Sehun yelled. He was home alone. Chanyeol and Sehun’s mom went shopping for the baby. Sehun wanted to go, but his mom said “No, you need to rest.” And Sehun responded with a sigh. He was lying on the couch, eyes closed, and his hand rubbing his stomach. He wanted to just push the baby out now. This boy was bringing him so much pain. Then, there was a knock at the door. He definitely knew who it was this time. He got up with a groan, and went to the door, he looked through the peephole and saw Kai, and Sehun opened the door.

“Hey Sehun,” Kai greeted “how have you been?”

“Kai, what the are doing here?” Sehun asked annoyed. Kai was looking for something to say. His eyes then went to Sehun’s stomach. It was huge.

“So, your pregnant?” Kai asked.

“Why does it matter to you?” Sehun rolled his eyes. He wanted to slam the door in his face so bad.

“Why couldn’t you wait for me Sehun?”

“Kai, it’s been a ing year! You’re saying that as if you went on a business and I cheated! You left me, and that's that. And I’m totally fine with that. Goodbye now.” Sehun shut the door. He was about to walk back to the couch but it got knocked on again. He opened it.

“I thought I said goodbye.”

“I want my stuff I bought you back.” Kai said sternly.

“Ha! I burned everything. I have nothing of yours, it’s all burned. And it’s been a year, why are you asking now? Anyways bye,” Sehun, motioned to shut the door, but Kai stopped it with his foot.

“WHAT MOTHERER!” Sehun yelled. He was so angry and annoyed. How dare Kai just pop up like this.

“Why are you being so mean?” Kai asked, looking at Sehun.

“I'm being mean? When you left me. When you told me you didn’t want me. When you left me heartbroken? When you told me that you didn’t care about my feelings? And I’m being mean? I’m being mean because I ing moved on!? I’m being mean because I don’t want to get my heart shattered into a million ing pieces because of you!? Because I want to have a family with someone I love?! And you just want to come to my doorstep and say, ‘Why couldn’t you wait for me Sehun?’ yes I burned all your with no regret but I was still willing to give you a second chance after Christmas day! I was waiting for a text message, phone call, something from you! Hell, even a letter would have been great. But I am over you now. I am going to be a parent, and I don’t need you ing things up. I want you to leave my house and never come back.” Sehun breathed heavily. That took all of his strength, but it was worth it.

Kai kept quiet. Sehun scoffed.

"See, you know your wrong. I'm sick of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter