Three

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 months pregnant

 

 

“Awe, thank you Minseok, the baby will love it.” Sehun said with a smile, folding up the onesie and putting it back in the bag. Sehun, Chanyeol, Minseok, Lu Han, Sehun’s mom and stepdad, Chanyeol’s mom and dad, Tao, Kris, and everyone else was at Sehun’s house, giving him gifts for his child that was almost on the way. Minseok got him an onesie that said, “Dude your Wife keeps checking me out!” on it. That made Sehun and his mother laugh.

“My turn here Sehun-ah!” Sehun’s mother held out her gift and Sehun took it. She started clapping. She was too excited. Sehun took it out the bag and unfolded it. It was a Super Man onesie with a Jordan 23 onesie with a Jordan beanie and socks to match.  

“This is so cute, thank you mom.” Sehun said, putting everything back into the bag. It was now Lu Han’s turn.

“Okay, you’re going love this. Open it.” Lu Han smiled widely. Sehun opened the bag after he took it from Lu Han. He took out everything that was in the bag. He looked at what was a long sleeve onesie with deer’s on it. Sehun laughed. He didn’t understand Lu Han’s obsessions deer’s. Once he stopped laughing, he picked up the socks that had deer’s on them. They were cute. He thanked Lu Han and put them all back in the bag. It was now Tao and Kris’ turn. He had like 3 bags.

“Awe you two didn’t have to get me this much.” Sehun said, setting the two bags beside the chair and putting one of the bags on his side.

“Nah, we insist. You deserve it.” Kris said and smiled, while Tao nodded.

“But still, it is a lot. You didn’t have to spend-“Sehun was cut off by Chanyeol’s mom.

“Sehun just open it.” She said, and Sehun sighed. He didn’t want them to spend much on him. He opened the first bag and it was full of clothes. He opened the bag and saw Jordan shoes, onesies, and shoes. Sehun closed the bag and looked at Kris and Tao.

“This is too much.” Everyone let an exaggerated sigh. “Sehun just open the rest, you don’t have to pay me back. If that’s what you were thinking.”  Kris said, leaning back in his chair. Sehun then sighed and put that bag down. He picked up the next bag, and opened it. It was filled with baby foods and bottles. He smiled and put the bag down. He picked up the next bag and opened it. It was filled with toys. Sehun looked up at Tao and Kris.

“Thank you guys, so much. I wish I could hug you both but I seem glued to my seat at the moment.” Sehun laughed. Everyone else went. Chanyeol’s Mom and Dad bought a little coat with booties. Sehun’s stepdad bought an onesie with Handsome like Daddy on it, a blue stroller, and a stuffed elephant. He said it looks like Chanyeol, so he bought it for the baby. Chanyeol excused himself and went to get something from upstairs. He came back downstairs and sat back down on the couch, face in deep thought. Everyone was talking and Chanyeol was just staring into space. He then got up in front of Sehun and Sehun stopped talking.

“Sehun, I have a question...” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, and he started sweating.

“What is it?” Sehun asked, looking up at him.

“Okay, holy …” Chanyeol whispered, and pulled a box out of his pocket. He got on his knee and opened the box. “Sehun will you marry me?” Chanyeol asked, little drops of sweat sliding down his face. Everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter