Nine

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiu Min held Kris' hand as they walked to Sehun's house. Xiu Min saw nothing by it. Just two best friends holding hands. Meanwhile, Kris' face was redder than a apple. He lowered his head so Xiu Min wouldn't see his face. Truth be told, Kris had a crush on Xiumin since they were in 7th grade, he just never said anything because he saw how Xiu Min was so interested in Lu Han. 

"Hey," Xiu Min began and looked at Kris. "You think we should go to the store and buy more things for Sehun and MunHee. I would like to do this for them both. I have nothing else to spend my money on anyway." He giggled. 

"Um-" Kris squeaked out and then cleared his throat. "Um, I mean, sure, why not? Lets go." He kept his head lowered. Xiu Min squeezed Kris' hand and abruptly stopped walking. 

"Kris, look at me." He commanded. Kris shook his head and kept it lowered.

"What for? Let's just keep walking.. please?" He started walking again but Xiu Min stopped him. 

"We are in public and I do not want to make a scene, Wu Yifan. Now, look at me." Xiu Min says calmly, looking at him and letting go of his hand.

Kris sighed and looked at him. His face still red. "Are you happy?" 

"Why are you so red? Are you sick?" He asked worried. "While we shop we can go get you some medicine." 

Kris rolled his eyes, and walked ahead of Xiu Min, ignoring him. Xiu Min watched him and began to walk quickly to catch up to him. 

"Kris, what's been going on with you lately? You've been being strange around me. First the thing, then a few days ago you were staring at me, now this. Will you tell me what's happening--"

"I like you!" Kris shouted and came to a hault. He turned around to look at Xiu Min who was frozen in shock by his words. "No, not like. I love you, Minseok." 

"Wha..t?" Xiu Min asked in a mono voice. "You're in a relationship with Tao.." 

Kris chuckled. "No, I'm not. We are just friends and I so happen to live with him. Soon, I'm going to get my own place--" Kris was cut off by a sharp slap to his face.

"Why are you just now telling me?" Xiu Min questioned in a angry tone. "Huh? Waiting for an answer, Kris!" 

Kris was surprised by the slap that he didn't answer. He wasn't expecting this reaction but maybe he expected Xiu Min to be a little upset.

Xiu Min took a deep breath and exhaled softly. Calming himself down. "I'm sorry for hitting you." He said. "But since we are putting our feelings out there, I liked you too for a while. Now, can we please go to the store?" 

Kris smiled at his response and nodded his head slowly. "Yeah.. let's go." 

----------------

"Park!" An employee shouted as he slammed papers on Chanyeol's desk. Chanyeol was sleeping. 

"In a minute..." Chanyeol mumbled, continuing to sleep. The employee looked around Chanyeol's desk and saw a cup of water. He picked up the cup and splashed it on Chanyeol, causing him to jump up.

"Get up you lazy !" 

"What the , dude?" Chanyeol ruffled his hair, trying to get the water out of it. His back was also wet so he took off his shirt. 

"Wow, nice body. Might want to put your shirt back on. You can't walk around the office like that." He chuckled. "And my name isn't dude. It's Namjoon." 

"Well, "Namjoon", who the hell are you to come in here and splash water on me?" Chanyeol said angered. 

Namjoon gave him a dead look. "Because I'm Namjoon. Get used to this, bud." He winked at Chanyeol and started walking out the room but turned back around to face Chanyeol. "Oh, and those papers, they're reports. Do them before the end of the day or I'll tell the boss. I'll be coming to check on you, my boy." 

Chanyeol growled at him and Namjoon blew a kiss before exiting the room. Chanyeol sighed heavily and sat back down in his chair. ".." 

----------------

Sehun was gently and slowly washing MunHee with the medicine the doctors prescribed to him for the rashes. He had tears in his eyes. He was so upset and sad that his son had to go through this and he was only a newborn.  

"I'm so sorry MunHee.. I'm sorry you have to go through this.." He sniffled and continued washing him. Suddenly his phone rang and he looked behind him. "Crap.."

He mumbled and   grabbed a towel to wrap around MunHee and took him to the room. 

Once he got the room he gently lied MunHee down on the bed and grabbed his phone which was next to him. 

"Hello?" Sehun answered the phone.

"Hello Sehun-ah! We miss you!"

"Shh! Guys! Sehun? It's Jongin." 

"Jongin.. hi. Um, how are you? Is everything okay?" Sehun asked and sat down on the bed. He held his phone up to his ear with the support of his shoulder and started drying MunHee off. 

"I'm fine. It's very nice to hear your voice again.. And uh, yeah, everything is fine. Suho and Chen are here. They really want to see you.. and my mom just left a second ago. I heard something about your mom throwing coffee on her, do you know anything else about that?" 

Sehun shook his head slowly. "No.. my mom never said anything to me about it. I'm very sorry for that." 

"It's okay--"

"Sehun! Come to the hospital to see us! We miss you! Congratulations on the baby!" Jongdae exclaims.

"Yeah come see us!" Suho says. "And bring your little friend!" 

"Can you two stop that?" Jongin sighed. "Sorry about them. So, can you come over?"

Sehun looked at the time and then looked at MunHee. "Um.. I may not be able to come for another hour. I have to find someone to babysit MunHee. He has rashes and I don't think he should be outside.." 

"Oh.. is he okay? What happened?" 

"I think it's best if I don't talk mention it.. Um.. I have to go now, Jongin. I will call back if I can make it, okay? Have a nice day. Bye Suho and Chen." 

"Bye Sehun-ah!" They all said and Sehun hung up the phone. He smiled and got up from the bed. He went into MunHee's room and grabbed his baby lotion and diapers. He went back into the bedroom and sat back down. 

"Ah, you are so handsome, Munnie." He smiled and squirted some lotion onto his hand. He gently put some lotion onto MunHee's arms, legs, and a little on his face. 

When he finished, he put MunHee's diaper on and grabbed his bottle from the side dresser and fed it to him. 

"When you get older, I will sing to you.. Well, if Lu Han teaches me more. If he knows it for you, I'm sure he will teach me."  Sehun smiled. "And after me and your dad get married, we're going to move out of here to a much bigger place. I mean, if we get married.." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter