Four

Our Little Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks later

“Chanyeol, it’s your turn to check on MunHee.” Sehun said groggily, looking up at Chanyeol with half lidded eyes. He was crying again. Chanyeol nodded lazily and got up from the bed, going to MunHee’s room.  Sehun shifted to lie on his stomach; and slammed his face down on his pillow. The crying had stopped seconds later and Chanyeol came back into the room with MunHee cradled in his arms.

“He wants to sleep with us I guess. He probably was lonely.” Chanyeol shrugged, walking over to the bed. He sat down and laid MunHee down in the middle of the bed. Chanyeol yawned as he lied back down. Sehun then sat up on the bed. He looked at the clock that was on the dresser beside his bed, it read 10:57am. Sehun looked at MunHee and smiled. He always looked so peaceful sleeping. He got up from the bed and went out the room, into the bathroom.

Once he finished, the crying started. He rushed out the bathroom into their bedroom.

“Why is he crying?” Sehun asked once he made it into the room. He saw Chanyeol holding MunHee in his lap, gently rocking he legs from side to side.

“I don’t know. He isn’t hungry though, I already tried feeding him.” Chanyeol said, continuing rocking and shushing MunHee. But the baby kept crying.

“Give him to me.” Sehun walk toward them and held out his arms for the baby. Chanyeol gently lifted MunHee and handed him to Sehun. Sehun held MunHee close to his chest, rocking side to side as he continued to cry. Then Sehun smelled something. He pulled MunHee away from his chest and smelled him.

“OH GOD!” Sehun exclaimed and rushed into MunHee’s room. He had soiled himself, and it stunk badly. How could Chanyeol not smell that? He laid MunHee on the baby changer table and got the baby powder, wipes and diapers from the cabinet under it.

“It’s okay, baby. Daddy’s going to change you, and you’re going to stop crying.” Sehun said, ing the onesie and taking it off him. Sehun started dispatching the straps on the diaper, and he was met with a disgusting site.

“Oh my god, that’s- why is it green? Oh god, it stinks so badly.” Sehun started breathing through his mouth as he changed MunHee’s diaper. “I can taste it...” Sehun whined; wiping MunHee’s and putting the baby powder in his diaper. After he was done, he rolled the dirty diaper and threw it into the trash can, along with the wipes. The only good thing that came out of that was the fact that MunHee stopped crying.

Sehun went back into the bedroom where Chanyeol was sitting on the edge of the bed, playing with his phone. He walked to the bed and laid MunHee down. He then walked to Chanyeol and stopped in front of him. Chanyeol realized Sehun standing there and looked up.

“I’m going to teach you how to change diapers. C’mon.” Sehun grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter