Try Me

From Naughty to Nice

 

You never skipped out on any periods now. You went to all your classes diligently, trying to find the perfect time to take down L.Joe.

"You've been showing up to all your classes? Want to see me that much?" L.Joe smirked as he saw you being circled by your friends. He came into the chemistry classroom. Chunji came in a few seconds later then him, trying not to look like he was with L.Joe.

"Cocky piece of ," you hissed under your breath. You stood up seductively, showing off your perfect S-line. "As a matter of fact, school is a place of learning and why not come and sit down and learn for once," you glared at him.

"Yeah, for once," L.Joe sat on a table, close to you but not that close.

Now you were furious, this wasn't the first time he had mocked you in front of your friends. You felt your friends shift their weight uncomfortably.

"Got nothing to say?" L.Joe smirked.

Chunji was sitting on the other side of the classroom, trying to tell God to hurry up and send the teacher in. *I'll change L.Joe! Just send the teacher in! Please!* He sighed quietly and glanced at the heated battle.

"Actually, I have something to say. Do you know that I can kick you out of school? My Dad-" you were interrupted by L.Joe's applause.

He stopped clapping and then walked up to you. He leaned down, close enough that you felt his breath on your lips. "Well… let's see you try. I bet Daddy dearest will kick me out. You're not even in control babe. You can't do anything, I win," he smirked again.

You glared at him, the blood rushing into your cheeks. "I'll make your life a living hell!" you hissed into his face.

"I bet you will," L.Joe held your chin. "I'll teach you something for today, so don't bother showing up to classes if you want to see," he smiled angelically. "Don't make promises you can't keep," he let go of your chin and swivelled around on his heels and then back again. "Forgot something, an angellic face like yours doesn't match with your y attitude," he kissed his two fingers and place them on your cheek. "Later babe," he winked at you.

Your friends were murmuring and whispering together. Saying things like, 'That's the first time someone told her off...' and 'He's hot!'.

You glared at your friends, "Who just said he was hot?!"

They all flinched back and cowered in fear. You just shrugged them off. *They aren't my biggest problem right now.* You looked to see L.Joe walking towards another boy, Chunji.

"Get away from me," Chunji looked away from the approaching L.Joe. "I don't know you."

"Hey PARTNER!" L.Joe glared while smiling at Chunji evilly. He came and draped an arm around Chunji. "We're in this together, like God said," L.Joe smirked at Chunji. "Which means you're going to go through hell too."

*I know you're up there! Can you please send the-* Chunji saw the teacher walk into the room. *A bit late?*

"Take your seats!" the teacher came in with his lecture books. The students rushed to their seats and took out their books. You just sat and glared at both Chunji and L.Joe.

*Great, now she hates me too!* Chunji threw a dirty look at L.Joe. L.Joe just shrugged as a reply.

The teacher scanned the room, "It's an honour for Miss ~~~~ to actually join us today." He smirked at you.

You brought your attention back to the teacher and you did a double take. He looked like he was in his young twenties, his dress code was simple yet stylish. He was wearing a slightly tight white shirt which defined his toned body as well as a black vest over it. *Probably to make him more professional looking...* You looked at his designer-looking jeans. *Levis Jeans probably with that Calvin Klein belt... Not bad...* You smirked at the teacher.

"So you like my outfit?" he smirked back at you. You just scrunched your eyebrows together, another wave of anger came over you. "So, as a treat, I'll make a new seating plan. Which means new chem partners for the term."

You rolled your eyes, uninterested by all this 'seating arrangement, partner thing'. *If I get partnered up with that bastard then I'm definitely not coming to this class. Ever.*

After students drew out numbers, you didn't care as you just sat in your seat. "~~~~~, you're last. Move to seat 23, now," the teacher pointed to your newly assigned seat.

You grabbed your Prada bag and strode towards the desk. You saw your partner out of the corner of your eye. You didn't care and sat down while crossing your slender and long legs.

"So, look at your new partners for the term," the teacher said. "Oh and also for those who don't know me, you can call me John."

Students giggled as your cheeks tinted pink. You turned unwillingly towards your partner. "Hurry up! I'm late for my manicure."

"Nice to finally meet you ~~~~. I'm Chunji," Chunji smiled at you.

*Chunji...?* Your eyes widened as you saw him. "You're that bastard's friend!" you pointed at him.

"No, he's just someone I met at the office," Chunji's smile turned tense. *Thanks to him, I can't even take the normal approach with ~~~~~.*

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Whatever, like I care."

"You will after a while," Chunji smiled at you again, this time showing a perfect set of white teeth and slight eye smile.

You were slightly taken aback by his charm but kept your cool. "Whatever, I'm going." You stood up and strode out of the classroom with some of your friends you had invited earlier.

"~~~~~! You will attend all my classes, I'm not taking your attitude anymore," John smiled at you, a perfect eye smile.

"Try me," you hissed at him and walked out of the classroom with a smirk plastered on your face.

---------------------------

Hey~ :D